A Night with Brian... At the Shop

Story Info
One night was never enough.
1.1k words
3.88
8.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
78 Followers

It had been a long week. Classes were hell, my car was in the shop, and I was running on less than five hours of sleep. So naturally, rather than sleep, I went to the hookah bar. This week I convinced Gabrielle to come with me, she was good company and hotter than hell. The play was always the same - she attracted them, they found out she was single, and I swooped in to save the day. I'm selfless like that.

"Hey Aaron!" She nodded to the shopkeep, and he set us up on a bench near the wall. The room was hazy with smoke and low murmurs set the scene - a very relaxing evening. I'm chatting with Gabi about her boy toy when a figure slides up next to me on the bench.

"Hey Jess, been a while since you've been in," he said, looking me up and down. I was glad I'd dressed up for the evening, black leather jacket, thick high-heeled boots, and high waisted shorts that made my ass look twice as good as I deserved. Okay, play it cool.

"Hey, Brian! Yeah, I've been pretty busy. Sorry." We hadn't seen a whole lot of each other since the other night, but every time we did he gave me a sly look and bit his lip. God he was cute when he did that.

"What have you been up to?"

"Oh, a little of this and that. Caught a show last week, classes. Mostly chilling out here." A few new customers walked in at that moment, and he hopped up to cover the front. His hair was a perfect mop of curly black, his button down stylish and his black jeans clinging to him in all the right places. What the hell was I gonna do. I'm not overtly sexual, but fuck. He did things to me I'd only dreamed about - I didn't know it was possible to lose track of orgasms until that night. But that wasn't the worst part. He was winning. I knew, and he knew that I knew. It was maddening. I can't stand to lose to anyone in any circumstance, and had to take the initiative soon if I was going to pull ahead.

The evening went on, Gabi and I played cards. A few boys tried their luck with her, but I wasn't so forgiving this time. I had my eye set on Brian, and I always get what I want. He stood and went to the bathroom. I took my chance.

When he opened the door to come out I met him, pushing him back in to pin him to the wall. I tangled one hand into his hair while the other reached down to feel his growing bulge. His size, oh christ I forgot his size. I unbuttoned his shirt one handed and pulled him closer, then reached down to unzip his jeans. I groped him over his boxer briefs, and he tried to guide me from his mouth, to his neck to his chest..."Ah ah ah." I said. "Not just yet. I don't know what you did to think you deserve my mouth, but I'm gonna need a little more convincing." That ought to do the trick. Man, I was getting good at this.

He breathed a sigh of frustration, but submitted. He moved his mouth over my neck, biting and sucking light enough not to leave a hickey, but rough enough to leave a few bite marks. He stripped me of my shirt and pushed up my tits so it was easy for him to alternate sucking on one, then the other. I would've kept my cool if he hadn't kept nipping me every few licks. By the time he moved down my stomach my nails were in his back - he was sure to have a few marks of his own in the morning. He pulled away my shorts, and looked up at me. His eyes said, "Is this enough?" and my only response was to push his head closer to his goal. He obliged and I was soon leaning against the sink for support, biting my wrist to keep quiet.

"I think I've earned it now, wouldn't you sa-" I silenced his cocky words by pushing him back into his place. He licked furiously as he looked up at me and I felt my climax build. His right hand snaked up and he shyly put one finger inside me.

"Don't be so gentle! We both know I can take more." I growled. I was so close now I could feel my toes curling. I nearly fell when he came back with three fingers, pounding me over the edge and into oblivion.

He stood up as I caught my breath, and pushed me back against the wall. An inch in front of my face, he said "Now that you've had your fun, how about we get to work little girl?" His voice was so authoritative it sent shivers running through me and I stammered. "Do I need to repeat myself?" He growled, taking a sinister but playful tone. I couldn't move, I was frozen. God damn it, move! Say something clever! "Fine. If you can't handle it, I'll do it myself. With that, he turned me over, bent me over the sink, pushed his jeans and boxers out of the way, and buried himself as deep as he could go. I couldn't help it, I squealed.

"Shut UP!" he whispered, "If we get caught you can't have this anymore," he was good enough to emphasize the word "this" with a vicious thrust. I was soaked.

"I'm sorry," I managed.

"Not yet you're not," He said, before lifting my hips to meet his oncoming thrusts. Why did he have to be behind me? It felt like there was an extra inch and there was barely room for him as it was. I bit harder into my hand as he pulled me back onto him, trying to keep my balance in my heels as he fucked me ruthlessly. I was getting close, a few more strokes would have me ther-

He suddenly pulled out, flipped me around, and forced me to my knees. He pulled on my hair to make me open up, and shoved his cock all the way down my throat, emptying into my mouth and holding until I'd swallowed every drop. He zipped up, and buttoned his shirt back on.

"You'd better get back out there, Gabi's got to be wondering where you are."

God, fuck him.

*****

Please feel free to send feedback or ask for specifics! I'd love to write another scenario, in any genre.

menensia
menensia
78 Followers