A Night with Chey

Story Info
An 18 year old guy has sex with an old friend.
815 words
3.03
23.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had just turned 18, I was lying in bed listening to the rain, and wind outside when I heard a subtle knock upon the door. I wondered who would be knocking on my door this late at night. I hadn't had this happen to me before.

"Come in." I said.

Obviously, I assumed it would be one of my parents. I could hear the handle turn on the door, and the door opened.

"What's going on?" I asked.

I hadn't seen that the person that walked through that door wasn't one of my parents yet. It was a girl who looked to be about my age, maybe a few years older. She was wearing tight blue jeans, a t-shirt, black shoes, and modern sunglasses. She was slender, and had black hair. I recognized this girl from somewhere, but I wasn't sure where.

"Hi, Dominic." She said.

I wondered how this girl knew my name. Obviously, I knew this girl from somewhere. I immediately felt slightly more comfortable knowing that it was somebody that knew me by my first name.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked, confused.

"Chey." She replied.

"You mean like the Chey from Prescott Valley?" I said.

"Hi Dom." She interrupted.

I couldn't believe it, this was a girl that I hadn't seen since I was seven. I can't believe that she remembered me, and furthermore cared enough to come see me. I admit I'd had feelings for her then, that's something that I've never told anyone, and I've never really got over it either.

"Hey Chey." I replied.

She sat down at the edge of the bed, and before I could say anything else, she put her hand on my crotch and started rubbing. It felt good, but I couldn't believe she was doing this. I couldn't resist, and I moved my hand to her crotch, put my hand down her pants, and started rubbing her pussy, and then I started slowly fingering her. She didn't resist to any of it. As I started fingering her a little bit faster she began to let out little moans. She pulled off my underwear, and started stroking my cock.

"Oh god that feels good!" I exclaimed.

Then, I stopped her, and had her lay down. I got down to her feet. Then I leaned down, and started slowly sucking her toes. Her feet tasted so good. Then I started licking all over her soles. Her feet tasted salty, and slightly sweet. After I finished licking her feet, I put my cock between her feet, and she started stroking my cock with her feet. Her soft soles felt so good on my cock. It was amazing.

"Oh my god, your feet feel so good on my cock!" I exclaimed.

Then, I laid down onto the bed again, and she leaned down, and licked my cock from base to tip on the underside. I shivered at the feeling. Then she stopped, got up off the bed, and stripped completely naked. As she was doing this, I took off my shirt, as to be completely naked. Then, she laid down on the bed, and I leaned down to her crotch, and inhaled deeply, she smelt so good, then I began licking her pussy. I circled around her clit, and did a few long licks from her hole all the way to her clit, and back again. She tasted so good, I felt like I could do this forever. She was letting out lots of little moans as I licked her pussy.

"Oh yea, that feels so good! Keep licking my pussy!" She exclaimed.

After that, I laid back down on the bed. Then she got down to my cock, and started sucking my cock. It felt so good as my cock disappeared all the way into her mouth. I was trying to keep myself from coming right then. It was so hot watching my cock disappear into her mouth all the way to the base.

"Oh, hell yea!" I moaned.

Then, she got up onto me. I positioned my cock right at her little pussy, and she slowly lowered down onto me. I almost came immediately with the feeling of her warm pussy lips spreading over the head of my cock. She was so wet that it slipped all the way in. It felt unbelievably good having my cock deep in her tight little pussy. As I fucked her, she let out big moans.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

Then, she got off me, laid down next to me, and took my cock in her mouth. I came almost instantly into her warm mouth. It felt so good to cum in her mouth. She swallowed most of the cum, and the rest was dripping down her chin, which was such a hot sight.

Tell me what you think, this is my first story! :D