A Night with Daddy

Story Info
Delicious date night.
845 words
3.91
25.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had seen her across the room. No, this was not the beginning of one of those cheesy little love stories. This was purely animalistic. He was going to ravage her, have his way with every part of her body. This was a fucking she would not soon forget.

He walked over to her, pulled her into him and lightly bit her neck. Her vanilla scented perfume lingered in his nostrils. His hands sliding down her hour glass frame. He grabbed a handful of ass, and whispered in her ear, his voice deep with hunger," Kitten, your daddy is hungry."

"Of course, sir!" She walked away from him and all the people in the room, hips swaying seductively. She had already started to unstrap her bra as she walked down the hall.

He caught up with her. "Oh no, not tonight! Tonight, you are going to be my conquest. I want everyone to see what I have laid claim to. I am going to fuck you in a crowd. Do you understand?"

"I do sir."

He tore her clothes off. Her dress and bra ravaged by his hands, laid in a pile of rags around her feet. He put one hand around her throat and pushed her into a wall. He kissed her wet and sloppy, his tongue gliding over hers roughly, then bit her lower lip. He moved from her lips to her right ear, choking and biting, licking and sucking. He was getting stiff against her legs. He released her only to undo his pants.

"Kitten, you know what I want, show your daddy how much you want him," he said as he dropped his pants, his gray boxer briefs barely hiding his thick cock. "On your knees, now."

She dropped to her knees in a hurry. She knew daddy loved his cock paid special attention to. She pulled his boxer briefs down and wrapped her hand around him and placed his member in her mouth. Slowly she started to suck. At the same time, she stroked him. She looked up at him to make eye contact, watching him rock his head back and forth in pleasure. He gently placed his hands-on top of her head, wrapping her long hair around his hand and forcing her to go deep.

A couple people had seen what was happening and started to form a circle. They were enjoying the show. He pushed his cock further down her throat and barked for her to stop using her hand to stroke. She responded quickly with placing her hands on his thighs.

"Milk my cock you hungry whore."

She sucked him with vigor. Her hands gently clawed at his muscular thighs. She brought her hand back around his slick dick and began to stroke. She looked into his eyes and then lowered her head and began sucking his balls. She stroked him still. Taking his balls out of her mouth, she wrapped her thin lips back around him. Saliva ran down the length of his shaft and balls as she deep throated him as far as she could, tears forming in her ducts.

He pulled his dick out, keeping her on her knees. He bent her over. He lightly licked her pussy from behind. He then kissed and bit each butt cheek. He then shoved his dick into her, loving how wet she got when she sucked him. He fucked her hard, deep, and fast, the circle growing larger. Watching people's reactions when he showed his complete control over her. "You're not going to cum until I say so."

"Yes daddy."

With that he thrust into her as hard as he possibly could. She tried with all her might not to cum. She had to think of horrible things not to. His slightly curved cock was hitting all the right places. He spits on his thumb, and slipped it in her ass. She let out a small whimper. He could feel her muscles tighten around his dick and finger. He was going to cum. He stopped himself, sat on the floor, and pushed himself against the wall. She knew to put herself in his lap. She did as needed, grinding her hips into him. He put his arms around her ample bottom, and pulled her closer into him. He controlled her speed again.

"Daddy, I don't know if I can keep going. It's building in me."

"I know Kitten, try for Daddy."

She kept going hard against him. Her hips ground against him, her juices flowing down his dick making a mess of the both of them. He grabbed her hair and pulled hard.

She had had enough, she finally gave in to her body. She came all over him. The rest of her bodily fluids pooling under them. She scratched and clawed at his back. He came in her, releasing so hard he actually sounded like a wild animal. He bit her neck one last time.

"Daddy I am so sorry I came without permission."

"It's ok kitten. I love that you came so hard for me."