A Night With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri turned over quickly, and shoved her ass in the air, Bri like getting fucked in the ass more than in the pussy. I smiled and sat up, I wanted to watch. I spanked her ass, as Theron came up. He rubbed the tip of his cock along her, making her moan. Bri moved her hand back to mine and brought my fingers to her pussy again, causing me to moan, as I felt her wet hot slit.

"Get ready Bri, cause here it comes!"

Theron smiled down at me, as he spoke, and began to shove his cock in her ass, causing her to moan out in both pleasure and pain. I moved my fingers fast over her pussy, as he got his entire length in her tight hole. He stopped for a minute, taking a deep breath before he began to slowly move inside of her. She bucked back, and I moved my hand towards the opening of her pussy, inserting two fingers. She moaned loudly.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me! Theron move that fucking cock in my ass right now!"

As Theron moved quicker, so did I, and Bri's screams of pleasure bounced off the walls. I decided then that just my fingers in Bri's pussy wasn't enough, and I scooted underneath her. She moaned loudly and her body quivered as my tongue found her clit. I too moaned at the taste of her as I pushed my tongue back along her slit. I moved my head to allow my tongue to graze across Theron's balls as his cock rammed in Bri's ass. I was so happy to have this that the words Theron and Bri yelled back and forth to each other were muffled to me; I couldn't hear what they were saying at all. I busied myself with licking my best friend's pussy, until I thought that I had gone long enough without contact. I hooked my leg around Bri's head, and pushed it down. Fortunately for me, she didn't fight and brought her lips to my pussy. I moaned loudly when I felt her tongue run across me, and my hips bucked up to meet her. I heard Theron this time.

"Well, look there; Jessi finally got what she wanted."

I moaned my response; I didn't want to stop licking Bri's pussy. Theron spoke again.

"Bri's about to get filled." Bri lifted her head, replacing her fingers with her mouth, and looked back towards Theron.

"Mmmmm...yes, Theron, fill my ass! I want feel all that hot cum shooting in me!"

"Then here it comes Baby!"

Bri's mouth dropped back to me, and the vibrations of her moans sent me over the edge. My own cries of pleasure chimed in with Theron's and Bri soon followed the symphony. Theron moved when he was spent, and Bri and I broke from each other, panting and tired. Theron looked at me.

"Come here, and clean my cock. It'll be your turn in a minute."

I turned myself around and came to his cock, licking it slowly, cleaning the mingled juices of him and Bri. I looked over at her, and she lay there smiling enjoying watching me with Theron's cock. He pushed me away after awhile and looked down at me, saying only one thing.

"Wait."

I moved up and lay next to Bri, moving my head over and kissing her. I smiled as she moaned into my mouth, and I let my hand drop back to her pussy. I rubbed her lightly, and soon her hand found mine, and we lazily fingered and kissed each other as we waited for Theron.

After awhile Bri and I felt Theron's cock between our lips, and we looked at each other and smiled. We began to lick and kiss the long shaft of his cock. Bri moved her hand to it, and placed the head to my lips. I took it between them, and began sucking on it. I moaned as I felt and tasted his cock in my mouth, and I looked up at him as Bri began to stroke him. Bri turned on her side and place her head close to mine.

"That's it Jessi, suck his cock. Oh girl you're going to love this. His cock is going to fill your pussy so much that you won't know what to do at first."

She looked up at Theron.

"C'mon, you know you gotta fuck her mouth harder than that. She likes it rough. She loves to choke on it. Come on, Theron, fuck her!"

Theron looked down at me, and then to Bri giving her an evil smile before moving her hand and thrusting his cock hard into my mouth. I moaned at first, but the moaning turned into choking as his cock pushed past the opening of my throat. I felt Bri's hand go to my tits, and begin to massage them, pinching the nipples lightly.

"Ooooo...that's it Theron! Fuck her throat! She fuckin' loves it, just look at her; she'd smile if she could! C'mon shove that big fuckin' cock in her!"

He thrust harder, and my body bucked involuntarily. One of Bri's hands had gone from my tit to Theron's balls, and she looked up at him as he invaded my throat. He pulled out after awhile, and moved between my legs. I looked over at Bri and smiled, and she nodded her head excitedly. Theron grabbed my legs, and lifted my ass off the bed, at the same time he shoved his cock into my pussy, causing me to scream in pleasure.

"Oh my fucking God! Yes! Fuck that pussy Theron! Jesus, your cock feels wonderful! C'mon start fucking! Fuck me hard; drive that big fat fucker into my cunt!"

Bri chimed in.

"Yeah, fuck her pussy! Make her cum all over that wonderful cock!"

Theron thrust so hard and deep into me, that I thought I might faint. Bri decided that she too wanted part of the action, and she came up straddling my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I moaned as I tasted her again, and tasted Theron's cum that had begun to seep from her. Bri began to moan, and move her hips on my tongue. This was usually the time in which I began to talk heavily to the person fucking me, but since I was preoccupied Bri did it for me.

"That's it Theron, fuck her! Fuck that cunt with that big ole cock! You're going to make her cum. I can tell by the way her body's shaking. She's going to cum hard too. She's going to cover that cock with her cream, Theron!"

Bri's voice was getting steadily louder, indicating that she too was going to cum soon. I came first, my hips bucked against Theron's and my mouth pushed harder into Bri. She sat down more, blocking my air flow, but at the moment I didn't care. I caught her juices in my mouth as our moans filled the room. I pushed her up frantically, my chest burning with the need to breathe. She moved, and at the same time Theron pulled out.

"Turn around!"

I did so, pushing my ass up in the air, and smiling as I wiggled it at Theron. He gave me a hard slap, and shoved his cock back in my pussy. Bri came down, and watched Theron fuck me, taking her hands on either side of my hips, and moving me with him. I looked back, smiling at her.

"Oh god, that feels so goddamned good! Theron your cock is fucking magnificent! Oh yeah, fuck that cunt, fuck it hard Theron!"

He thrust so hard that every time he came forward the air was taken from my lungs. Both Bri and I looked at him when he spoke.

"I'm going to cum again, and I want the both of you to suck me off!"

Bri and I smiled at each other and moved to face his cock. I placed one of my hands on the shaft, and Bri did also. We began to jack him off, taking turns to suck the head of his cock. I looked up at him as Bri took him into her mouth.

"We want you to cum Daddy. We want to feel all your hot cum all over us! Do you like this? Do you like having both of us sucking, stroking, and worshipping your cock?"

Theron looked down with a smile, and put his hand in my hair, shaking my head lightly.

"I love having both of you sluts on my cock, now get ready bitch cause I'm about to cum!"

Bri moved her head and we both commenced jacking his cock, looking up at him in anticipation.

"Oh fuck, girls open your mouths, here it fucking comes!"

We did as told, and were rewarded with all of his cum. It hit our lips, faces, and we got some of it in our mouths. He pulled away from us exhausted, and we came together, licking all the cum off of each other. We all lay back and soon fell asleep without another word between us.

12