A Night with Friends

Story Info
Two couples shed their inhabitions.
1.6k words
3.93
89.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C Love
C Love
25 Followers

My girlfriend Shelley and I engage in every type of sex we can, every chance we get. Shelley is a knockout. She has curly blond hair down past her shoulders, blue eyes, and thanks to being an avid marathoner; she sports a shapely hourglass figure with measurements of 38-24-38. Whenever we’re together, I have trouble keeping my hands off of her. Luckily for me, Shelley is also a machine in bed. Thanks to her physical conditioning, we seldom fall asleep before sunrise. Not only that, but being in her early 30’s, she feels she needs to make up for time lost while in a long, but mostly sexless relationship. That means I have a girlfriend who’s very open to suggestion.

About once a month, a large group of us descend on a local dive-bar in our little Podunk town. The group usually ends up being at least a dozen people, sometimes as many as 20, and we pretty much take over the place. One of the couples we met up with was Kyleah and her boyfriend Dutch. His name wasn’t actually Dutch, but we called him that because he had moved here from Holland less than a year ago. Kyleah is one of the few women that can go breast for breast with Shelley. She’s a little fuller in the waist, but when you’ve got red hair and 38 inch guns, guys don’t seem to mind a couple of extra inches. Plus, Kyleah is a very sexual young lady. Shelley doesn’t know, but while the two of us were “on a break,” Kyleah and I spent a very sweaty passionate night together. While neither of us wants to risk our current relationships trying to relive that night, we’ve both agreed that if there were a way to do it without consequences we wouldn’t hesitate. Kyleah also has a history with Shelley. Whenever the two of them are out together, they end up doing body shots off of each other. Shelley says it’s about drinking, Kyleah admits it’s about licking another girl.

This night started out like any other; pretty soon the two of them were doing tequila shots off of each other, and drawing a crowd of guys as onlookers. After a few rounds, things took an unusual turn Kyleah asked Shelley if she could kiss her. To my surprise Shelley agreed. I knew from talking to Shelley that she had never kissed another girl, and usually got offended if I brought it up. She’d ask me why wasn’t she enough for me. I would, of course, try to change the subject immediately or I knew I’d spend the evening masturbating. So when Shelley accepted the offer, I was pleasantly surprised. I was standing directly behind Shelley with my hands on her hips when Kyleah leaned in for her kiss. I felt her body stiffen up at first, but then she relaxed and really got into it. Kyleah pressed up against Shelley and pushed her back into me. Of course, Shelley’s wasn’t the only body stiffening up, and when I felt her ass press against my crotch, I did the only thing I could do, I grinded against her. This caused a Shelley to moan and grind back against me. She also took one of her arms, and wrapped it against my hip to keep the pressure against her backside. With her other arm she reached around and grabbed the back of Kyleah’s neck. I don’t know how long this little make out session lasted, but I took full advantage. I was able to feel up two sets of breasts at the same time. I was a little surprised and disappointed that Dutch stayed off to the side and simply watched. I had heard that the Europeans were much more open to swinging, but maybe it wasn’t his thing.

The night went on, and the two of them kissed a couple of more times. Nothing as big of a production as the first, but enough to keep Kyleah’s juices flowing. “You are such a lucky man,” Kyleah told me.

“All you got to do was kiss her, you have no idea how lucky I am,” I replied

“I wouldn’t mind finding out.” She said with a wink in her voice.

“So what, are we going to have a foursome now?” Shelley blurted out in mixed company.

There was an uneasy silence until another friend of ours stepped in with a new pitcher of beer. As the night was drawing to an end, we made our way to the parking lot. We were all saying our goodbyes, when Shelley called to Kyleah, “What? No kiss goodbye?!?”

Kyleah marched over to Shelley, cradled her face in both hands, and planted a long slow kiss on my girlfriend. As they made out in the parking lot, I looked at Dutch and asked, “So what are you two doing from here?”

“Going home I guess.” He replied.

“Well, you’re more than welcome to stop by my place for a nightcap.”

The girls stopped kissing long enough for Kyleah to ask, “Who’s driving?”

Without hesitation we were all in my car. I was driving, and the three of them were in the backseat. Through my rearview, I saw that there was a lot of kissing, licking and groping going on back there. I had to roll the windows down to keep the windshield from fogging up. We pulled up to my apartment and things calmed down for a few minutes. The other three went upstairs to the bedroom, while I got a pitcher of ice-water to bring up. I figured when I got upstairs they’d be going at it full throttle, but instead they were just sitting there. I set the drink down and sat on the bed next to Shelley. Kyleah and Dutch were sitting together at the foot of the bed. After a couple of moments of uncomfortable silence, I got up and turned off the light. I returned to the bed where Shelley immediately leaned in and began groping and kissing me. From the sounds coming from behind me, the other two were doing the same. Shelley and I undressed each other, and she then pushed me back to go down on me. I closed my eyes to enjoy the nirvana I was about to reach. I could hear movement from the other two and looked down at the foot of the bed to see Kyleah, now naked, crawling onto the bed on all fours getting ready for Dutch to go to town doggie-style. I saw her body thrust towards me a couple of times as the bed shook with Dutch’s thrusts. I took one of my hands away from holding Shelley’s hair, and grabbed the back of Kyleah’s head. We kissed passionately. Shelley stopped giving me head, and began to climb on top of me. I released Kyleah’s head, feeling a little guilty, and focused on Shelley. As soon as she slid down my wet prick, I pumped into her for everything I had. With Kyleah’s mouth no longer kissing mine, and Shelley bouncing up and down on my shaft, the two ladies were soon both screaming in pleasure. Shelley’s always been a screamer, and Kyleah has what starts as a grunt and ends as a scream, almost like a tennis player when they’re serving.

Kyleah crawled up the bed towards me, but I could tell she wasn’t interested in me at that moment. I slid out of the way so that the two of them could lie down together on the bed. Pretty soon, Shelley and I had joined them in a mirror image. The two ladies were both on the inside. It wasn’t long before they were again making out and groping each other, while Dutch and I pleasured our respective partners from behind. Again, I took advantage of proximity, and felt up two pairs of breasts at the same time. Soon, Kyleah grabbed the back of my head and pulled it to her for a long passionate kiss. I pumped into Shelley and squeezed her tits as I made out with Kyleah. I don’t know what Dutch was doing behind her, but whatever it was, I could tell that Kyleah was enjoying it.

The two ladies eventually turned around to face their respective boyfriends. Pressing their backs against each other, Dutch and I had both ladies screaming until we finally blew our loads all over them. They got up to clean themselves off in the shower, while Dutch and I drank some water to rehydrate. After about 10 minutes we realized that they weren’t in the shower to get clean. We went in to join them, but because of the curtain we couldn’t tell who was who. I walked into the shower not thinking about it, and saw the soapy and wet back of Kyleah as she made out with Shelley. I was about to get out of the shower to correct the problem when Kyleah and Shelley broke their kiss and Kyleah leaned back into me, almost causing us to take a tumble. I slowly lowered both of us to the tub level while Dutch turned off the shower. I lay there in the tub, with my front to Kyleah’s back. Shelley then kneeled down and lay on top of Kyleah, sucking on her neck. Dutch was the last one on top of the pile. He carefully positioned himself, and slid his resurrected cock into my girlfriend from behind. Kyleah reached down and positioned my prick so that she could slide down onto it. I was at the bottom of the pile, but I didn’t mind. As Dutch thrust into Shelley, the two of us kissed, both smiling and satisfied. As Kyleah, arched her neck forward, I could feel her familiar kegel muscles milking my familiar cock. The four of us were in a state of erotic bliss, and it felt like home.

C Love
C Love
25 Followers