A Night with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as she came. Following behind a series of short gasps. Her eyes were wide with dilated pupils and her hair was caked onto her face in thick strands. Both their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat. Jodie's body went limp under his weight and for a moment she just lay there as wave after wave of pleasure appeared to flow through her body. "That's too fucking good" she managed shaking her head in disbelief. Gary stopped and bent his body down to gently suck her wet nipple. He pulled his cock out and admired her post orgasmic response to his body with pleasure.

Gary rolled onto his back easily pulling her body above his. Jodie rocked back, sitting up on his generous stomach, and swept her dark wet hair away from her face. I could see her face flushed with pleasure and balls of sweat on her forehead and above her upper lip. Gary's hard red cock stood straight up behind her. Jodie lifted her body, pushing her hands into Gary's body without making an impression, and positioned herself precariously above his cock. He reached up and clasped her small shoulders in his hands as she slowly lowered herself. She was grinning and biting her lower lip as she lowered herself onto the head of his cock. It seemed almost unbelievable, seeing them in this position, that she could ever accommodate his size. She pushed down a little harder so as to force the head of his cock through her opening. She threw her head back and moved down lower. Her body appeared to quiver as she moved his cock into her cunt. About halfway down she began to pant and rocked gently back and forward slowly working his huge member in further. Slowly she moved down.

"It shouldn't feel this gooood" she moaned.

Finally, her arse cheeks touched his hips and his whole cock was nestled inside her cunt. The whole time Gary had sat motionless his hands gently massaging Jodie's breasts. When she had reached the hilt of his cock he placed his hands around her small waist and moved her gently up and down. Jodie's body squirmed and she moaned in pleasure. Gary quickly became more needy and began to push her down more forcefully onto his cock. Lifting her up and throwing her down. Jodie's eyes and mouth were wide and her breath came in short pants.

Gary suddenly stopped, grabbed Jodie by the shoulders and swung her down onto the bed on her hands and knees. It was as though Gary needed to be in control and fuck at his pace. Jodie didn't resist. Gary grabbed her shoulders and drove his cock quickly into Jodie's cunt from behind in one solid stroke. Jodie let out a small grunt in response. Gary moved steadily back and forward breathing heavily. One hand grabbing her shoulder tightly so that as he moved forward he was pulling her back onto him His rhythm was fast and steady. In and out, in and out. Jodie dropped her head forward so that her face was hidden behind her hair. Her tits swayed below her body in time with Gary's movement. Gary appeared to be concentrating as he fucked, focusing on the rhythm and the pleasure. They both sped up their motion together as their voices grew into a crescendo of pleasure. Sweat ran freely from Gary's forehead onto Jodie's body. His face was red and serious. "I'm coming" he roughly gasped as he pushed forward and let his load shoot up into her body. Both Gary and Jodie came together in a chorus of pleasure. Gary kept pushing slowly in and out his cock slowly growing slack. Jodie had pushed her head up as his rhythm had peaked and she had a powerful orgasm.

Gary rolled away onto his back breathing heavily and Jodie rolled to the other side of the bed. Both appeared exhausted as they lay in post-coitus exhaustion. Their bodies were covered in a layer of sweat. I had already pulled my cock to completion and I got up, left the room, shutting the door behind me. I didn't know what that night had meant but I certainly was glad that it had happened.