A Night with Her

Story Info
He enjoys a night of passion with his Mistress.
5.3k words
4.28
27.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALittleFawn
ALittleFawn
11 Followers

The phone rang and he knew instantly that it was Her. He had been expecting the call all morning with a mixture of excitement, fear and desire. He picked up the phone and before he could say anything a soft voice on the other end said, "Do not say anything except yes, ma'am or no, ma'am. Do you understand, boy?"

His mouth was suddenly dry and his heart began to pound. The fear threatened to take over and for one insane second he almost hung up on Her. Some how he managed to squeak out, "yes, Ma'am." It was quiet on the other end and he was suddenly terrified that She had sensed his moment of doubt and had hung up Herself.

She let him suffer for a few more seconds before saying, "Good. That is good, boy." He could hear the pleasure in Her voice and pictured the sly smile that would be playing across Her lips right now. He trembled, wondering what She might have in store for him today.

"Boy, you will meet me in exactly 2 hours. You will come to the hotel I told you about. Find my car in the parking lot, inside the latch for the gas tank you will find a room key and instructions. You will follow them exactly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered clearly. He was sweating profusely now and his hands were shaking but he did not want Her to hear it in his voice...although he suspected She was VERY aware of the effect She was having upon him.

"Good. 2 hours. Do not be late." She hung up immediately, leaving him feeling a trifle let down and unsatisfied. He smiled and knew that was exactly what She had wanted. He began to prepare for his afternoon. He showered for Her, knowing how She liked him clean. He trimmed his pubic hair. She did not want him shaved, She did not like how the hair became rough and prickly, but She did demand that he keep himself trimmed. He dressed in jeans and a t-shirt since She had not specified anything else. He performed his last minute duties and left to meet Her.

When he arrived at the motel he drove to where he saw Her car was parked. As She has stated there was an envelope in the gas tank. He took it back to his car, sat inside and opened the envelope with trembling hands. Inside was a plastic key card with the number 211 on it. There was also a single sheet of paper. Written in Her scrawling handwriting was this:

Boy,

You are to enter room 211. Once inside you will go directly to the bathroom. You are to undress. You will find a bag in the room. Open it. You will know what to do with what it inside. When you have completed these tasks, you will come to Me...I will be awaiting you.

F

It was signed with just Her initial. He was shaking and sweating again. His heart was pounding and he could feel the stirrings of lust in his loins. His nipples were hard in anticipation of what laid ahead. He knew this was it. If he went inside, he was Hers for the night...She would do whatever it was that She desired. He would belong to Her mind, body and soul. Or, he could leave right now...drive away and never see Her again. He sat for a few moments pondering his options, then realized that there was no option. He had to go inside, had to see what it was that She wanted to do to him and see what it was that She wanted him to do to Her. He sighed, folded the paper, took the key card and walked to the hotel...leaving behind his doubts.

He entered the hotel and walked directly to room 211. He did not want to keep Her waiting. He stood in front of the door for a second, hesitating with the key card poised above the slot. He held his breath and once again thought about the possibility of leaving. He smiled and let his breath out slowly knowing there was only one possibility...walk through the door and face his fate at Her feet. He pushed the card into the slot, grasped the handle, turned it and pushed open the hotel room door. He walked inside and let the door shut behind him. The night began.

It was pitch black inside the room and he could see nothing. He stood just inside the door unsure of which direction the bathroom might be. He looked to his left and then to his right trying to see a doorway but his eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness. That was when he heard a light chuckle. It had come from directly in front of him. He knew She was watching his fumbling entrance. He felt himself blush and silently cursed himself for being clumsy. As if She had sensed his unease, She spoke to him quietly, "It is to your left, boy."

He felt along the wall to his left until he came to the door to the bathroom. He almost threw himself inside and shut the door behind him. He stood for a second with his back to the door listening to his heart pound. She was really here! Soon, he was going to be under Her control, completely. With his heart thudding inside his chest, he turned on the light and began to undress. Next to the tub/shower combo was a small black travel bag. When he had shed all of his clothes, he turned to the bag and bent to unzip it. He gasped when he saw what was inside. There were four leather bands with rings attached to them. He, of course, knew what they were...cuffs for his wrists and ankles. He sat on the toilet and put two of the bands on his ankles, buckling them snuggly. He stood and put the final two on his wrists.

He stood and looked at his reflection in the mirror over the sink. His face was flushed with color; his eyes were over bright with excitement. His penis was slightly erect in anticipation of might be ahead. He liked how the dark bands of leather contrasted with his pale skin. Sweat stood out on his forehead and upper lip. He knew if he didn't move fast he would just stand here in front of this mirror until She came beating on the door. He did not want to disappoint Her already. No. He wanted to show Her how eagerly he wanted to submit to Her will. He squared his shoulders, turned off the bathroom light, stood for a moment to let his eyes adjust to darkness, opened the bathroom door and went out to Her.

As soon as he opened the door he heard music. She must have started it when he was in the bathroom. He recognized it immediately as Enigma and could not suppress a smile...very appropriate choice. The Voice of Enigma was just beginning. He could also smell incense and vanilla. Again he smiled, this time at the irony in Her choice of scent. He looked about the room but still could not see the Woman he had come here to serve. He knew She was there, Her presence filled the room. He sighed again and stood stock still where he was, She would tell him what to do next. He did not have to wait long.

"Boy, you please me very much. You followed my instructions well."

He smiled at the compliment and stood even taller. He jumped in alarm when Her voice suddenly whispered in his right ear, "I am here, boy." Soft fingers traced a trail from his chest down his stomach and lower. He felt his member jump at her light touch. She let out a giggle and whispered to him again, "I like how you react to My touch, boy. You will be reacting a lot tonight. Trust me on that."

He could feel the heat of Her as She stood next to him, running Her fingers up and down his body. He could smell Her hair and suddenly longed to run his fingers through it, tangling them in Her long auburn tresses. He was trembling again. He wanted to move forward and he wanted to stay just like he was. He wanted Her fingers to stop and do more, yet he didn't want this maddening sensation to end. Fortunately for him, the choice was not his. She was in control.

Her fingers stopped and he felt Her move away. He suddenly felt very alone where he stood. She spoke clearly this time saying, "Get on the bed. Lay on your back with your arms and legs spread." He complied immediately, settling on the big bed just as She had commanded. She lit a candle on the other side of the room and it provided him with enough light to finally really see Her. As always, just the sight of Her made his heart pound and his breath come in ragged gasps. She lit two more candles and he could look at Her closely now.

She was not gorgeous, but to him She was beautiful. She stood at the end of the bed now, looking down at him with something like adoration in Her brown eyes. She was wearing a black and pink corset with black satin panties. He could also see black stockings on Her legs but could not see if She wore anything on Her feet. Many times She didn't, not liking the feeling high heels gave Her. She liked feeling solid on Her feet during their play times. He wanted to say something to Her, wanted to tell Her how lovely She looked but She had commanded silence from him...he gave it to Her.

She stood there smiling down on him for what felt like an eternity, then with a sigh of Her own She turned away and went to a table across from the bed. For the first time he noticed that many objects lay on the table. He felt fear and excitement mingling again as his eyes moved over what objects he could see and recognize from his position. There was at least one flogger, one leather riding crop, coils of rope and a very small box. The rest of the items he could not see well enough to tell what they were, although his eye had caught the gleam of something metal there, too...what that was, he did not know.

Her hands hovered over the items there then settled on a coil of rope. She picked it up and moved to him. She let the rope uncoil slowly, wanting him to see what it was that She had. She picked up his left arm and tied one end of the rope to the ring on the leather cuff circling his wrist. She looped the other end to the head of the bed and pulled the rope taut, so that his arm was suspended above his head and he could not move it. She repeated the process three more times, for the other wrist and his ankles. Each time She would hold the rope so he could see it uncoiling before him. The pace was making him nervous and edgy. She never spoke the whole time.

When She had him secured to the bed, She stood back and admired Her handiwork. He could not move, except to turn his head left or right. He could raise his head slightly but could not get up off the bed. She smiled down at him and laughed saying, "Boy, you look so hot like that! It makes me want to take you right now...but no...we must both be patient. We have all night, don't we, boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he squeaked out, his voice sounding strange and alien to his own ears.

"Shall we begin then, boy?" It was a question but one he knew She did not want him to answer. She moved back to the table of objects, picked something up and turned back to him. He could not see what was in Her hands. She moved close to his head and bent over him. Her perfume was all around him, driving him mad; She leaned down until Her face was directly above his. She looked at him for a few moments, smiled and claimed his mouth in a deep kiss. She stabbed her tongue inside, pillaging and possessing him. Abruptly the kiss stopped and She moved slightly back. Now he could see the object in Her hand...a blindfold. She placed it across his eyes and fastened it behind his head. He could see nothing but darkness once again.

He could sense that She had moved away from him again and assumed She was at the table, picking some object to torment him with. His body quivered in anticipation for what lay ahead. He did not have to wait long as he suddenly felt something cold running up the inside of his right leg...ice! She had chosen to start with ice and he wondered if that was what the small box had held. His mind did not ponder that long as it was suddenly occupied with the sensations on his body. The ice was chilling his skin and causing him to shiver each time She ran it up or down his thigh. She moved from one leg to the other with patience until he thought it would make him scream. The cold was numbing and bringing gooseflesh out over the rest of his body. The ice went away and now there was something warm on his thigh...warm and wet...it was Her tongue. She was licking and sucking his skin where the ice had been, causing even more shivers. God, he could lay here for this forever, he thought to himself!

But She had many, many other ideas for him apparently because She stopped licking and sucking. He felt Her move away again. He barely had time to process this when there was a new feeling on his skin...light little slaps...first on his thighs, then on his arms, then on his legs again. It was the riding crop. The little slaps were from the flat leather piece at the end of the crop. She continued this way for awhile, some of the little smacks landed on his penis...not enough to really hurt...just enough to let him know She was there and in control. The sensation from the crop was slowly building...what was not painful at first began to get maddening as pain settled in. Still She kept on, not slowing or speeding up just maintaining the tempo...slap...slap...slap.

His breath was coming in harsh gasps now and he was close to yelling out, "yellow light!" to let Her know he was close to his limit. As if anticipating this, the slaps stopped. He sighed with relief and let his body relax slightly. SMACK! Down came the crop, this time very hard on his left inner thigh. The pain screamed through his leg and he wanted to scream as well but bit it back. A small gasp escaped his mouth and She was there, instantly soothing the sore spot with Her soft hands...She gently massaged the spot as She said, "Very good, boy. You have done very well for me." Pleasure flooded his mind and body as he was transported to a new level. He had pleased Her!

"Now boy, we must turn you over for a little while. I think your backside needs some attention." While She was saying this She was undoing the knot that held the rope to the cuff on his right hand. She repeated this with the left cuff and the two on his ankles. He lay perfectly still, not wanting to displease the Woman. When She was finished with that She commanded him, "turn over," which he did immediately. She then re-tied his limbs to the ropes attached to the bed.

He was now face down on the bed, blindfolded still and at Her mercy. He felt Her hands moving over him as She spoke, "My lovely, lovely boy...do you know how much I desire to mark your ass?" He knew She wanted no answer from him this time but he could not suppress a low moan. He hoped She knew how much he wanted Her to mark him as Hers. He desired that as much as She did. Her hands left their exploration of his naked flesh and he felt a shiver, knowing She had only just begun and more torment was coming.

Without warning a hard slap struck his buttocks making him gasp. It was soon followed by another, then another. She rained blows down on him, beating his ass with Her bare hand. He lost count of the number of times She struck him. His mind was a whirl of sensation; pain from the blows, pleasure from the feel of Her hand hard on him, the joy he felt being under Her control and there was more...lust, desire and even love. He wanted to scream out to Her that he loved Her...wanted to scream for Her to stop and wanted to scream for Her to give him more...his mind was slipping from reality into another plane. He could no longer think for himself, could feel nothing but what She gave to him...he was Hers for the taking.

As abruptly as it started, the beating stopped. His breath was ragged; he was gasping and moaning into the pillows underneath his head. His heart was pounding in his ears and sweat flowed freely on his body. She was next to his head whispering to him, "Boy, boy, boy...you did so well. You continue to please and amaze me." She granted him a light kiss on his right cheek, leaving a cool spot on his fevered face. She ran her hand over his head, down his back and to his aching butt. She massaged the bruised flesh for a moment and then he felt cold there...the ice again. It felt amazingly cool on his hot skin, like a delicious breeze on a summer day. She continued running the ice across his ass, he felt water running down his crack, to his balls. His cock throbbed and he longed for more from Her. God help him...he wanted more!

She alternated with the ice and soothing his sore skin with Her so-soft hands. His breathing slowed and his heart began to beat more normally. Her hands left him and he felt Her move away from the bed. He could hear Her humming softly to Herself. She sounded so happy and content. His heart swelled with love and he felt proud knowing that he had had a part in bringing Her this happiness. He wanted to tell Her that, wanted Her to know how much joy it gave him to please Her, but he kept his silence. He would show Her, he would prove his devotion by being still, by following Her commands and later...maybe She would allow him to prove himself in other ways...more intimate ways. It was now his turn to smile.

She must have seen it because She said, "I love that smile, boy. It means I have done well, too. I am glad...so glad that we give each other such pleasure. Now we are going to turn you over again. I want to see MY cock, for we both know it belongs to Me."

She undid the knots as She had before, commanded him to turn over and re-tied him again. He was once again on his back and he was very glad. It was a relief to his aching cock. It throbbed and pulsed at the thought of what She might have in store for it. He did not have to wonder for very long. Her hand wrapped itself tightly around the base of his penis and began to very, very slowly move up and down. He could not suppress a loud moan as his cock jumped to amazing life...Lord, Her hand felt so damn good. He wanted to beg Her to never stop...to go on like that forever.

But that would have been much too easy and She was not one to take the easy route. She stopped pumping and took Her hand away. He moaned again but this time with disappointment. She giggled and said, "Don't fret, my sweet boy...you will get your release...all in good time, though...all in good time. We have all night, don't we?"

With those words She left the bed. He let out a long sigh and tried to calm himself. He could still feel his penis standing at attention and he longed for Her touch once again. He could imagine Her soft fingers tracing along the length of his shaft and his cock quivered...God, he had to stop that! "Relax," he told himself over and over, "relax and let what is going to happen, happen."

As he was just beginning to really relax, he felt a new sensation in between his legs. She was probing with Her fingers down there...teasing his cock and balls. He moaned again, unsure how much more of this he could take without exploding. Still She went on, cupping his testicles and lightly squeezing them. How long this went on, he did not know, he had no way to mark the passage of time. It could have been days for all he cared at this point. It was then he felt her finger probing at his anus, teasing, teasing, always teasing. He relaxed so She could slip a finger inside him...another low moan escaped him.

"You like this, don't you My boy? You like me to possess you this way." She whispered it hotly into his ear. His moans were the only answer She wanted. Her finger moved slowly in and out of his asshole. He could feel the pressure mounting again and knew if She kept this up much longer he would explode with a mind shattering orgasm. He wasn't sure if that was what She wanted or not.

"Oh Ma'am...my lovely Ma'am...I am SO close." He said to her with a whimper of need.

"Not yet, My lovely boy...not yet." And with that she removed Her finger. A wave of disappointment washed over him leaving him feeling oddly deflated even though his cock was still rock hard. "We have more to experience this evening...much more." Another low chuckle filled the room as he felt Her leave the bed once more. He let a quivering sigh leave his lips, glad that he had warned Her of his impending orgasm. He wanted to please Her with all of his soul. He would only get his release when She granted it, no sooner.

ALittleFawn
ALittleFawn
11 Followers
12