A Night with Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still had not returned to the bed and he couldn't hear Her in the room anymore. He wondered what She was doing...and where. Was She just sitting there watching his cock jump and jerk about? Was She watching him trying to calm down? He wanted to speak out to Her, to ask Her for some sign that She was real and that this night was actually happening to him. He strained his ears to pick up any sound, any sign that She was in the room with him. All he could hear was his own heart beating.

A terrible thought occurred to him...had She left? Had She tired if him already and just slipped out of the room while he was struggling not to come? Oh God, had he disappointed Her in some way?? He was near panic now and tears crept from the corners of his eyes wetting the blindfold that covered them.

He was close to calling out for Her when he felt the bed move under the weight of a human body. Then a soft hand was on his cheek, caressing it...a voice was whispering, "It's alright...I'm here...I'm here."

The tension immediately left his body and a sigh of gratitude escaped him. He felt Her hands behind his head and the blindfold was gone. She leaned over and kissed away his tears, soothing his hot cheeks with Her tender fingers. Her mouth moved from his eyes to his mouth, claiming it again in a deep kiss. Her tongue danced with his and he ached once again to tangle his hands in Her hair...to pull Her closer to him.

She ended the kiss and lifted Her head slightly away so that She could see into his eyes. She gazed at him, guessing his thoughts and spoke, "you do not disappoint Me, boy...you give Me great pleasure. You give Me yourself and there is no better gift for someone like Me." She looked into his eyes for a moment longer then kissed him again...slower and with promise. It was a kiss that spoke of passion and dark desire.

She left him once more, walked to where the cd player was and pushed a button. The Enigma music stopped, shortly afterwards new music started...jazz...Diana Krall to be exact. One of Her favorites, it told him She was happy with how things were progressing. As the tinkling of piano music filled his ears and Ms Krall's smoky voice demanded that someone "peel me a grape", he watched her walk towards him. "God, She is so damn beautiful," he thought to himself.

She stopped just short of the bed, mere inches away from him and began to unhook the corset she was wearing. It seemed to take forever for the pink garment to part and finally allow him to see her breasts. They weren't big, but he thought they were the most amazing tits he had ever seen. His mouth actually started to water at the thought of sucking Her nipples into his mouth causing Her to moan with pleasure. Once the corset was gone she stood for a moment before him, playing with Her own breasts, teasing the nipples into life.

With a sudden sigh She moved towards him. She surprised him by starting to undo the ropes that held him to the bed, first his wrists and then his ankles. Even though he was free, he lay still, unsure of what to do. She was smiling at him, content just to look at Her treasure for the moment. He felt himself smiling back and Her smile widened.

They stayed like that for a few seconds, just smiling and enjoying being in each other's company. She lowered her gaze and her hands began to explore his body. She caressed his shoulders and tired arms, then moved across his chest. She pinched his nipples and giggled as they hardened immediately. She leaned over to suck the hard nub into Her mouth, biting ever so lightly. A moan parted his lips and his cock throbbed.

She whispered, "Touch Me, boy. Touch Me like you have been wanting to all night." His hands flew to Her hair and lost themselves in the soft curls. Her mouth moved from his nipples to claim his lips in another mind shattering kiss. This time he held Her head to his...returning the kiss with all the passion he felt for Her.

They kissed each other once more, then She climbed onto the bed and on top of him with Her legs straddling his body. She smiled down at him and said in a husky voice, "I am the one without much patience this evening, My treasure. I want that sweet cock of ours inside of Me...now." She reached down in between them, grasping his hard member She guided it into Her hot pussy. She was dripping wet and it slipped inside with ease.

Once his cock was in place She sat upright and sighed loudly, "Oh Jesus, that feels so fucking good. Don't move, boy, not yet." She sat for awhile just enjoying the sensation of his hardness inside her steamy pussy. He could feel Her inner muscles clenching and releasing, wetness from her dripped down onto his balls and the crack of his ass. He moaned underneath Her and concentrated on not cumming until She was ready.

A few minutes later She began to move, slowly at first, up and down on his stiff pole. She moaned and gasped as he went deep inside of Her. His hips bucked upwards of their own accord, he was helpless to stop it. She must not have cared because she threw Her glorious head back and said, "Oh boy, yes, oh yes...fuck me...oh fuck, that feels dynamite!"

She moved faster and faster, her tits were bouncing and he could not resist grabbing onto them, tight. She moaned again and he squeezed them even tighter. Her pussy clenched his cock in response. Wetness poured from her cunt and he knew She was close to orgasm. Relief flooded him because he knew he could not last much longer under this assault.

She gasped again and shouted, "OH MY GOD...NOW, BOY...CUM WITH ME NOW!"

Her hot, tight pussy worked his cock, squeezing and releasing convulsively. He let the sensations wash over him and seconds later he exploded with his own orgasm. His hot fluids mixed with Hers...they joined as one being, a being of light and joy. Blood pounded in his ears, flashes of light filled his mind and Her scent was all around him, inside of him. Oh, She was the most glorious creature in the universe! She filled him and emptied him at the same time. He was washed away, transported to another place and time where only She and him existed.

She collapsed forward onto his chest, gasping and moaning. Her laughter filled his ears and he knew she was still experiencing the orgasm. His cock slid out of her dripping pussy and She shivered on top of him. He put his arms about Her and held Her tight against him, giving Her his warmth. He flipped Her over so that She was now beneath him. He knew what She liked after a good orgasm. He smiled down at the Woman who gave him such amazing pleasure and asked, "Did i do good, Madame?"

She smiled and giggled like a teenager on a first date, "Oh yes, My sweetest treasure...you did wonderfully tonight."

He was transported once again with joy...to hear those words from Her was the greatest token he could ever ask for...he smiled at Her and lowered his mouth to Hers, claiming Her with a deep kiss. Their lips parted and She curled into his body, Her curves fitting in perfectly against his. She nuzzled Her sweet face into his chest and almost purred with contentment whispering, "I adore you, Mon tresor...My treasure."

He pulled her tighter against him and whispered back, "You are my Queen, my Goddess...anything for You, anything You ask, it is Yours."

"All I want is you, My love...totally and completely."

"And You have it, my heart, my body and my soul...all belong to You." And he knew that he meant those words and that from this day forward, till the end of time he would serve no one else. He was Hers, forever.

They held each other, relaxing into the bed, drifting towards sleep. A low, throaty chuckle left Her sweet lips once more and She said, "and just think, boy...We didn't even get to what was in the box I brought. I guess that will have to wait till next time, won't it?" With that She was sound asleep in his protective embrace.

He lay there for a few more moments before following Her into peaceful slumber, his mind pondering what She had just said, "next time," he thought to himself, "what could be in that little box? What else does She have in store for me?" A stab of fear coursed through his body bringing delightful butterflies to flutter in his belly. He smiled, sighed and allowed sleep to claim him, secure in the knowledge that whatever She wanted to do, whatever She planned...he would enjoy. After all She was his Madame, his Beloved, his Mistress...and he belonged to Her.

12