A Night With Jamie

Story Info
An erotic evening between two lovers.
1.8k words
4
39.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers

We hadn’t watched any really good porn for quite sometime, but tonight on the way back from yet another family summertime get together we stopped at the local adult video store to take a movie home. Now normally this is something that I do on my own, always-surprising Jamie with something hotter and nastier than before. However tonight she wanted to go with me.

As we entered the store, I paused momentarily to see which movie section Jamie would go to. To my surprise she went straight to the lesbian section. I always knew Jamie got really hot when ever we had came to the lesbian scenes in some of the other movies we had watched, but I never thought she would pick a movie of all girl/girl sex.

She wasted no time picking one that featured her favorite actress. While I knew she really got off on watching two girls making love, I hadn’t ever asked her if she had been with another girl before we met. Walking up to the counter Jamie, shyly paid the young, hot girl behind the counter and off we went.

As we entered our home, Jamie went to the master bedroom to take a shower and prepare for the night. I was hoping that tonight she would shave her pussy. When aroused her pussy would be hot and very wet, I wanted to taste her hot, sweet juices as I slowly brought her to orgasm. I went about lighting the vast array of candles that we keep in the bedroom, listening to her giggling in the shower.

Being curious as to what caused this, I slipped inside the bathroom unnoticed and stripped off all my clothes. As I dropped my pants, my hard, throbbing cock sprang out. My body knew the intense pleasure that it was in store for later in the night. As I entered the shower Jamie turned and pressed her wet body against mine, her tender hot lips seeking mine. As I take her into my arms I can feel her body quiver in anticipation of things to cum!!

Turning her around, and taking the soap from her hand I began to lather her body. As I do this I become mesmerized by the curves of her body. I start at her defined shoulders and slowly work my way down her back stopping for a moment to admire her firm, taut ass. I allow my hands to massage the cheeks of her ass, wanting nothing more than to take her right then. But I knew patience was a virtue to have this night.

As I lather her long slender legs, I run my hands inside her thighs, stopping just before I come in contact with her pussy, then slowly run my hands along the back of her legs down to her feet. I gently turn Jamie around, stopping I take her into my arms, covering her mouth with mine our tongues dance, signaling the hot hunger we have for each other. It is at that moment that I feel Jamie grinding her pussy on my leg…looking down I realize that Jamie has a bald pussy.

She slowly grinds her hot, wet naked pussy on my leg searching for some satisfaction. Smiling, I look down at Jamie and begin lathering her front. When I come to her breast I slowly run my hands around the mass of flesh, avoiding her nipples, which have become extremely tight and hard. I then let my hands glide down her stomach, rubbing lightly across her firm hips and down her legs. Once I am at her feet again, her pussy is in front of my eyes…begging for my touch. I allow my tongue to lightly flick across Jaime’s hard clit, as I do this Jamie lets out a long, deep sigh. Jamie then told me to stand up so that she could return the favor. Who am I to argue!!!

Jamie turns me around and slides her hot soapy hands across my back, as she does I can feel the tension of the day happily leaving my body. As her hands reach my ass, she takes it into her hands gently squeezing, admiring their tautness momentarily before continuing down. While still on her knees she asks me to turn around. Turning around, my hard cock lightly bounces off of Jamie’s face, eliciting a giggle from her. “Perhaps we should do something with this,” she said. I could only stare in wonderment as she slowly stroked my hard, hot cock, her eyes never leaving mine. Slowly she lowers her head, taking me into her mouth. Sucking me in, she begins to slowly run her tongue around the swollen head of my cock. I moan loudly from the intense feelings, my cock is throbbing, becoming even harder in her mouth. Looking up, Jamie just as slowly pulls my cock from her mouth.

Holding my unbelievably hard cock in her hand, she shuts the water off and leads me out of shower to our bedroom. Stopping in front of our open bedroom windows, we allow the gentle breeze to dry off our bodies. I look at Jamie as she is standing there, running her hands over her body. As she reaches her breast she takes her nipples and gently pulls on them, causing a slight gasp to escape her mouth. I notice that even though the rest of her body is now dry, her pussy is wet, a slight glistening accumulating on her swollen cunt lips. I slowly take my hard cock into my hand and begin to lightly stroke as I watch her pleasure herself.

I take her by the hand and lead her to the bed, laying her down so that I can rub hot oil into her back. I stop to turn the movie on and the room is suddenly filled with the sounds of girls moaning. Jamie raises her head to watch as I begin to massage her back. On my knees above her as I rub her back with the oil, my cock occasionally rubs across her now oil slick back causing Jamie to giggle. As the movie progresses Jamie begins to rub her hot, and now much wetter pussy into the bed.

Getting up I bring a towel back from the bathroom only to find Jamie squatting on the bed masturbating furiously. She takes her hard clit and gently pulls, and then she begins to urgently rub her clit with her fingers, rushing herself to a loud, screaming orgasm. After a few moments Jamie’s breathing returns to normal and she smiles saying “Oh, god I needed that, this movie has me so hot.” I smile inwardly knowing that the movie is having its desired effect on my lovely mate. “I brought you this towel so we wouldn’t get the bed wet, guess I’m a little late,” I said now openly smiling.

As I approach the bed I take the pillows and arrange them so that she can lean back slightly and still see the movie. As she leans back into the pillows I lie in between her bent legs and start to gently stroke her hot, wet pussy with my fingers. Having just experienced one mind-blowing orgasm, Jamie is even wetter than before.

I take my finger, and slowly tease her hard, stiff clit…then I slowly trace down her pussy, to her hot wet opening. I gently enter her with one finger and then withdraw it so that I can taste her sweet hot juices. Just as I am licking her juices off my finger, Jamie looks down between her legs and moans loudly. Turning I see one of the girls in the movie doing the same thing. Seeing her next attach her mouth to her lover’s pussy, I imitate her and do the same to Jamie. This causes Jamie’s pussy to suddenly unleash a torrent of her hot nectar into my eagerly awaiting mouth. As she is cumming, I gently begin to suck on her hard, stiff clit strumming it with my tongue as I do so. Jamie’s body begins to slowly tremble, gradually increasing in speed, until she stiffens, emitting a long, slow wail as she cums yet again.

As Jamie slowly returns to normal, she begs me to let her suck my hard hot cock. As she takes me into her mouth I begin to shudder, not believing the intense amount of pleasure she is giving me. While taking part of my hard cock into her mouth, she slowly begins to slide her hand up and down my shaft. Hearing a loud animalistic scream from the movie I look to see that the two lovers on the screen are now pleasuring each other using a dildo made for two, a fantasy I hope to one day realize with Jamie.

Jamie begins to increase her jacking of my hot hard cock while at the same time beginning to circle the head of my cock with her tongue inside her hot wet sucking mouth. Drawing me ever deeper inside I feel her trying to take me completely into her mouth. Finally, I feel Jamie’s chin resting on my hot bloated balls.

Slowly she slides back up the length of my hard cock, trailing her tongue along the bottom, stopping to reverse her motion when she has only my swollen head in her mouth. Removing my hard cock completely, Jamie begins to jack me off. Her favorite thing is to see the cum squirt from my cock. Jamie begins to use both of her hands on my hard throbbing cock. Using one hand to rapidly jack-off my shaft, while using the other to circle the swollen head, I can feel myself becoming even larger, precum oozing from my cock.

I can feel my body suddenly feeling nothing but the intense pleasure emanating from my hot, hot cock. Every nerve ending in my hard cock causing ripples of intense pleasure to pulsate through out my body. Jamie sensing that I am about to cum takes my cock into her mouth just as I release the first hot load of cum into her hot wet sucking mouth. Determined to get every drop of my cum, Jamie rapidly jack-off’s my hard cock, leaving the swollen head in her mouth, intensely sucking every load out of my throbbing cock.

My body overloads on the intense pleasure, falling back onto the bed, my cock never leaves Jamie’s wanting mouth as she swallows each shot of hot cum, until spent, my hips shaking from the intense feelings still pulsating through my cock.

Releasing my still hard cock from her mouth Jamie slithers up my body, slowly dragging her desire swollen breasts up my body, over my hard, sensitive cock, up my chest stopping only when I latch onto one of her stiff nipples. I begin to gently suck her nipple into my mouth as I gently pull her down into the bed with me wanting nothing more then to feel her soft, sweet smelling body against mine as we both fall into sleep, with thoughts of further hot nasty fun dancing in our heads.

Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers