A Night with Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mildly panicking and tested how firmly my wrists were bound. There was no way I was going to escape without hurting myself. I wanted him inside me, but I was also terrified that he would tear me in two!

He held my right leg in place as he guided himself inside me. I could feel him pressing into me and held my breath. He was pushing into me, but it felt like I was somehow preventing him from entering me.

Suddenly, he flexed powerfully and was buried deep within me. I cried out in pain. It was hard to describe. It hurt, but not in a bad way. A couple of tears escaped before I was able to control them.

He held completely still, and I was amazed to see a look of astonishment on his face. "Wait a minute... I thought..."

"You thought that because I asked you to share my bed despite not even knowing your name that I had let a man between my legs before?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

He nodded. "I might have been a bit gentler had I known."

I shrugged the best I could considering that my hands were tied above my head. The pain had completely faded, and I was ready to find out what it would feel like now if he moved. "Please don't stop."

"I already told you that I wouldn't even if you begged," he reminded me. "Just give me a moment to do something."

He used the knife that he had set within reach to cut through the binding on my other ankle. I was amazed that he was able to do so without withdrawing from me. Next, he carefully inserted the knife between my wrists, and cut me free. I sighed in relief.

Lastly, he pulled my legs over his hips one at a time, and pressed his body into mine. I rested my arms above my head for a moment, but when he started moving, I felt the need to hold onto him. I panted, my heart pounding again.

Each time he withdrew and then thrust into me again, I made a tiny grunt, "Uh!"

He started out by thrusting into me powerfully. I felt like he was trying to break the bed under me. To be honest, I was half hoping he would! My arms were wrapped so tightly around his neck that I'm surprised he didn't complain I was choking him.

Gradually, his pace changed, growing faster and faster. I felt that hot pleasure coming closer, and I started babbling nonsense. I think I was praying to the Gods. I could have also been shouting encouragement.

He startled me when he unexpectedly roared in my ear. He had stopped thrusting, and quivered lightly. I could feel him pulsating deep inside me. I felt bathed in hotness, and it somehow made me start screaming in pleasure again. I muffled my screams by biting his shoulder, and savored every spasm that caused my body to shake.

When it was over, I relaxed completely, feeling like I had just melted into my bed. Jacen also relaxed, laying atop me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I cherished his weight and ran my hands through his hair.

He looked at me curiously. "What made you decide to invite me into your bed?"

I twisted my lips to the side as I contemplated not answering. Finally, I smiled. "There are no male Elves the same age as me that I want to and can have sex with."

"None? ... How old are you?"

"207," I informed him honestly.

"207!" He gaped at me incredulously. "You don't look anywhere near that old!"

I laughed. "Don't you know? Elves age the same as humans for the first 21 years, and don't seem to age at all until they reach their 200s. Then they only age about 1 human year for every 10 or so years that pass. Therefore, in human years, I'm in my 20s. You look older than that... 30s perhaps?"

He nodded, and then noticed that the pain stone was on the pillow next to me. He grabbed it and set it on the table next to the bed. Then, he removed the glove he wore and carelessly tossed it on top of the stone.

He got comfortable again and I think he would have fallen asleep still on top of and inside me if I hadn't pushed him off. I had enjoyed him resting on me, but now I had an urgent need, and it required me to get out of bed. Jacen let me go reluctantly, and then curled up with a pillow.

I quickly made use of the closet with the chamber pot in it, and then stood watching him sleep for a bit. He looked so peaceful at the moment. For some reason, this made me want to disturb him!

I used my magic to send him a suggestion in his dream, smiling when it worked and he rolled onto his back. My magic -- like most Elven magic -- was mainly used for healing, protection and peaceful sleep, but I could do something else too.

My magic just loved to help me as I made dresses. That meant that I could control all types of thread and fabric... including the rope he had used on me. I willed it to fix itself, winding itself back together. Then, I willed it to bind his wrists and legs to the bed.

His eyes flew open. Apparently, he has a heightened sense of awareness when it came to danger. Or perceived danger, since I didn't actually plan to hurt him.

"How did you do that?!" He demanded. I held up my hand, which was currently glowing brighter than my whole body had been. When Amara and I had shared our magic about a month ago, we both shone radiantly, like miniature suns. Both of us had faded until the glow was barely noticeable, but our renewed contact had brightened that up a little. Not much, but definitely noticeable.

Now, my hand gave off more light than the candle did.

"I have magic, remember?" I crawled back into bed -- my hand fading back to "normal" -- and straddled his waist. I twisted my lips side to side as I contemplated what to do.

He seemed nervous, but I think he instinctively knew that I didn't have it in me to harm him. Much, heeheehee!

The one thing that had bothered me earlier was... I leaned forward until my lips hovered over his, then paused. I kissed him hesitantly at first, but then my desire took over and I placed my hands on his cheeks as I intensified the kiss. I felt like devouring his mouth!

He responded, but he seemed reluctant about it. Was he playing the victim because he was tied up? What does his mouth taste like?

I ran my tongue across his lips a couple of times, and then he let me slip my tongue inside him. He tasted... manly. There was no other way to describe it. I licked the roof of his mouth, tickling the bumpy ridges for a moment.

Then, his tongue playfully licked mine. It fascinated me to lick his tongue and let him lick mine in return. I think I kissed him for at least an hour!

By this time, I was panting in need, and so was he. His manhood poked into me uncomfortably, so I simply guided it inside me. However, I had no plans to seek relief just yet.

I found it a bit awkward with him inside me, but I managed to bend over and suck on his nipples. My eyes met his and I grinned. Then, I glanced to the table next to the bed.

He followed my gaze, and I swear he turned white. I did not take pity on him! Instead, I carefully picked up the glove and pulled it on my left hand. Then, I touched the stone with one finger in case it could still hurt me.

It definitely tingled, but wasn't painful at all. I think I was feeling the magic that made it work. I held the stone off to the side as I resumed sucking on one of his nipples. My eyes watched him as best they could, but he was definitely watching the stone.

I slowly brought it closer to his chest, and his breathing changed. He was now panting rapidly, and looked like he wanted to beg me to stop, but he didn't.

I touched the stone to his nipple, and he cried out in pain. Hearing him, I felt sympathy, and wondered why he wanted to do this to me. On the other hand, I felt powerful, knowing that I had the ability to make him cry out like that. I moved the stone away and licked his poor abused nipple to soothe away the pain.

I made room so that I could touch the stone to his other nipple, and this time I could definitely detect a hint of pleasure mixed in with his pain. His shaft twitched inside me -- just as it had a moment ago when I'd done this to the first nipple -- and I realized that I was moving my inner muscles around him in response.

I moved the stone away, closed my eyes, and focused on where I felt him inside me. I wiggled my muscles experimentally until I figured out how to ripple up and down his shaft. He groaned appreciatively, which made me smile.

I continued what I was doing until I felt the need to grind my hips into him. This felt so good, but I wanted to try something. I abruptly lifted myself off him, causing him to groan in disappointment.

I held the stone carefully away from his body as I settled myself between his legs. I wanted to make him feel what I had felt when his mouth was between my legs, but I couldn't imagine how he was going to fit inside my mouth! Maybe I could simply lick his shaft.

"Please don't!" He actually begged. "Don't use the stone on me there!"

"I seem to recall you telling me that you would not stop no matter how much I begged," I reminded him.

"You don't understand. Everyone reacts to the stone differently. Some people can't bear even the tiniest touch, and some people hardly feel anything. I was honestly surprised that you could handle the pain as well as you did. Had you actually indicated that it was too intense for you to handle, I would have stopped -- despite what I said. I... I've... I've had that pressed against my shaft and balls before. The pain is like nothing I have ever or will ever feel. It makes me vomit and then pass out.

I stared at his shaft vacantly for a few moments. I truly didn't want to hurt him, but I also didn't want him to think that I was just going to give in because he begged me. I held the stone in my gloved hand a few inches from my face so that I could inspect it thoroughly. Other than looking like it could be made from some type of dark metal, it wasn't remarkable in the slightest.

I firmly held the stone as I carefully pulled the glove off. This resulted in the stone ending up safely inside the glove, which I then tossed on the table again. Jacen sighed in relief.

"If I had known things were going to end up like this, I would have brought some other toys for you to use instead," he informed me.

I grinned, then shook my head. "Nah... I really wouldn't know how to use them anyway. I was only trying to imitate you."

I straddled him again, guiding him inside me once more. Now that I was no longer a virgin, I felt a strange fullness but no pain. Though, I was a tiny bit sore from earlier.

I brushed that thought aside, determined to have as much fun as possible before I had to return home tomorrow. I could always sleep once I was back in the Elven Realm! I slid up and down his shaft a few times, but it was awkward.

I held up my hand, palm facing Jacen, and watched him curiously as he watched my hand start to glow. He looked almost afraid again. It was clear that he was wondering what I was going to do now.

I held out my other hand, and all the ropes binding him flew into my waiting palm. I concentrated on them for a moment, and they also began to glow. The rope combined to make a thin noose that would perfectly circle his neck and dangle down his chest. I made it wrap around his neck, and then settle in a way that it could not be pulled tighter. This meant that it couldn't be opened either, but I figured that he would simply cut it off later when he got dressed.

For now, I used it to pull him up until he had to use his elbows to support himself. I leaned forward and commanded him to, "Kiss me."

He complied, then surprised me by rolling us over. I was now under him again, but this was fine by me. In fact, I felt relieved that I didn't have to figure out how to find a pace that pleased him. He continued to kiss me as commanded, thrusting possessively as he did so.

This time, we muffled each other's cries of pleasure as he filled me and I felt that incredible feeling wash over me again. It tasted strange to have our mouths joined as he grunted and I nearly screamed, but I loved it. I continued to kiss him until I felt lethargic.

We both fell asleep before we could decide whether to get comfortable together, or separately. My arms held him tight, preventing him from rolling off me as we slept.

I discovered -- in the morning -- that even flaccid, he was still half inside me. His eyes flew open in alarm. His expression changed as he looked at me, and I wondered what he was thinking.

"As much as I would love to stay here for a while longer, I am supposed to be by my Emperor's side just as dawn breaks. It's now well after that," Jacen stated, the bright sunlight streaming in through the window lending credence to his words.

I felt extremely disappointed. I knew that I also had to get ready to go, but I didn't want to. Not unless I could bring him with me.

"Um... you're going to have to let me go," Jacen insisted, using a hand to pry my arms loose.

I decided to be the unemotional Elf that I was. I opened my arms and waited for him to leave. He was staring at me with that strange expression again, and I think he had also realized that he was still half inside me. Make that more than half inside me; I think he had grown a bit in the last few minutes.

"I really can't stay," he muttered, and it sounded like he was trying to convince himself. "Ah what the hell! A few more minutes can't hurt."

He took advantage of the fact that we were already joined, and set a pace that took my breath away! He was pounding into me so fast that my head was spinning! I sighed happily and wrapped my arms around him again.

This time, we finished within minutes, but my heart was pounding every bit as hard as it had been last night when we took hours. Every fiber of my being was demanding that I hold onto him, but I let him go before he could insist that I do so. He withdrew from me, and I felt fluid gush onto the sheets.

He got out of bed, and I realized that I couldn't watch him leave. I curled up with a pillow, facing away from him, and pretended to go back to sleep. I heard him dress, and then all was silent for a moment.

His weight depressed the bed slightly and I wondered what he was doing lingering when he had to get back to the Emperor. He stroked my hair with his hand. Curiosity won and I shifted to face him.

"I know you're going back to the Elven Realm today, so I probably won't ever see you again. I thought I should at least say goodbye before I leave the room."

He leaned over to kiss me, and I had to close my eyes to prevent the sting from turning into tears. "Goodbye," I whispered as I felt him get out of bed once more.

I heard him leave, and cried for a few minutes until my Elven nature took over. I started to feel numb. Calm. Detached. I wiped the tears away, and then got dressed.

All too soon, I was waiting for Princess Chelindra to open a doorway between the Realms. Amara squeezed me tight and lamented that she might never see me again. This saddened me too, and we shared a brief kiss of friendship.

I had to wait for Princess Chelindra -- who was busy saying her goodbyes -- so I let my mind wander. I couldn't help but notice that the Emperor and his bodyguard stood off to one side. I could sense that the Emperor wanted to see the invincible General leave with his own eyes.

I glanced at Jacen, knowing that my face was completely smooth and that he could not read anything in my demeanor to indicate how I felt. His own expression was blank, and I suddenly knew that he had trained for a long time to be able to stand next to his Emperor as if he didn't exist. He radiated that deadly aura again, and it attracted me like a moth to a flame.

I started to turn my attention elsewhere when I noticed him casually stroke his neck. The noose I had impulsive wrapped around him just barely showed above his uniform. It looked like he was wearing a woven hemp necklace.

I looked to the floor as if I wasn't interested in anything at all. I stroked my left palm with the fingers of my right hand, and felt rather than saw him subtly nod his head. I had the glove and stone he'd left in my room, and I planned to keep them as a reminder of him. He understood, just as I had understood that he hadn't taken the noose off and wasn't planning to.

Yet... I'm sure eventually he would. If I had to wager on when, I'd say within a year. He might keep it as a memento for a while, but eventually he would meet a woman who could be with him here in the Human Realm. I bet he would burn it then.

Finally, the doorway was opened, and I stepped through it, not caring in the slightest if it burned me to a crisp. I raced to my room. I needed some fairy dust and I didn't want anyone to see me take it. It was not generally accepted for any Elf to willing take a substance that enhanced their emotions. As a result, I always locked myself in my room when I wanted to do it.

I nearly slammed my door shut, but remembered to restrain myself. I locked the door, and then stumbled, landing on my hands and knees.

"He's just a human, just a stupid, short-lived human! He'll be dead long before me anyway, so why care about him?!"

I used a nearby chair to pull myself to my feet, and then gasped. I felt a moment so profound that I nearly fainted. My mouth hung open in shock.

"Noooo!" I exhaled in disbelief.

Unlocking my door, I forced myself to calmly walk to my destination. I absolutely did not want to attract attention right now. Several Elves nodded at me, and I nodded in return.

Finally, I was at my destination; the scrying basin. I looked around to make sure that no one else was nearby. Finding no one, I looked into the basin and held my breath while it clouded over and slowly cleared.

I saw myself standing with a light shining from my womb. This totally confirmed my profound feeling, and I felt strange. My blood felt like it couldn't decide if it wanted to freeze or boil. I couldn't take my eyes off the basin.

"Congratulations," King Chehiro stated mildly, startling me.

I gasped, and then curtseyed deeply. "Forgive me, Majesty, I didn't see you there."

"I daresay the happy news was enough to preoccupy you," the King demurred.

I bit my lip, and then figured that I was never going to have an opportunity like this again. "If I wanted to go live with the father...?"

He shook his head. "I'm sorry. Every child is far too important. I cannot allow them out of the Elven Realm."

I nodded, looking at my hands as I whispered. "Can he come live here?"

"Do you think he would want to?"

I sighed in depression. "Probably not. He is dedicated to his job."

King Chehiro placed a hand on my shoulder sympathetically. "Give it a few months, if you still want to bring him here, I'll open up a doorway so that you can ask him. Perhaps you'll have forgotten him."

I nodded.

"And besides, by law, we can't put off your marriage too much longer. You should have been married 7 years ago, but you argued that Gallen was much too young."

"He still is!" I insisted vehemently.

"I'm sorry, but he's almost the only Elf for you to marry." King Chehiro definitely seemed sad about this. "I suppose that another 50 to 70 years wouldn't make too much difference to him, and then Gallen would be almost 200. That would give you time to raise this baby a bit, and maybe even talk that human into living here. Just remember that he will die while you are still young, and then the only person left for you really will be Gallen."

"I know," I sighed in defeat.

Months passed, but my feelings did not fade. I was able to go to him, and could not contain the need to see him any longer. I stepped through the doorway into the Human Realm nervously.

"What are you doing here?" The Emperor demanded. Apparently, I had inadvertently entered his private sitting room. The same one I had once waited in with Amara after her wedding. I heard her make a happy noise in the background.