A Night with Kelsey O'Hare

Story Info
soccer team player gets the fucking of her life.
2.1k words
3.28
31.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My local bar had to be throwing some sort of big event tonight, if you really wanted to call it big.

Players from A local soccer team were supposedly going to be to do a Q&A in my local bar. The fact that more people would be their usual pissed me off like no other.

What makes it worse is that it's the FEMALE team. I mean who watches female sports to begin with?

I sat in my stool sipping away. From the distance I see the two girls sitting on the stage. "Two cuties we got over here tonight" Bill the bartender mutters "Bet they could really use something to motivate them for their game tomorrow."

I laughed at the thought. Most female athletes were either gay or wouldn't take the time to talk to someone who was obviously not in their league. These girls were good looking. No question. To think I would have a chance would be silly at most but with more beers in me who knows.

The night continued with me drinking more and the girls entertaining the crowd for the next hour or so. The fans rushed to the stage when the moderator said autographs are available to all in attendance. The girls turned and began to walk to the end of the stage smiling as if they enjoyed the attention. One of the girls particularly caught my eye.

Both were about the same height. One of their names I could overhear was Helen. She was around 5'5-5'6 a brunette. Not cute to be honest but with her hair down she looked ok. Her body couldn't be made out in the track pants and track jacket she wore.

Her friend was little bit more my taste. Her name was Kelsey. She was 5'4, brunette/auburn-ish hair. Nice petite looking body. As she walked towards the end of the stage I was able to catch a glimpse of her butt but the pants still restricted any good views for my perverted pleasures.

As the girls signed autographs for some time Kelsey appeared to be tired and walked towards where I was sitting at the bar. I suspected she must have caught my looming eyes and wanted to say something.

That was not the case. She would look the bartender and ask for a coke. "Is that all you're having? Enjoying all those perverted men trying to get some autographs over there?" The 'tender laughed as he spoke as Kelsey nodded turning towards me for a second with a small smile creeping upon her face

"Enjoying yourself tonight?" I spoke without thinking. It was natural to speak to someone in a bar for some quick small talk. Doing so with Kelsey would be no different.

"I'm fine thank you. Bored some. "She looked at me then turned back to the tender awaiting her drink "Oh?" I spoke as if I was interested "Well this town can be pretty fun you just have to know the right people." My words started to sound as if I was flirting which was not my goal at all.

Those words ended up sparking more conversation. She appeared to have forgotten about the whole signing and left Heather to do it herself as she sat here talking to me. We found out we had many things in common .She was from California as was I. She enjoyed surfing as did I. Kelsey would quickly notice that it was past the team's curfew and that Helen had left her high and dry. I would offer her a ride to their hotel and she would happily accept. As we drove I could out of the corner of my eye Kelsey playing with her hair as we neared the hotel. She appeared calm and trusting. As she pulled out her phone I noticed her nicely painted fingernails. She was very well groomed. Better than any of the girls in town.

Once out-front she turned to me and smiling. "Thanks. I appreciate the drive..." she stopped for a moment looking down as if she was a shy girl around a crush "Just wondering if you'd like to come up to chill out for a bit?" Already kind of drunk and no plans whatsoever I agreed. At worse I could end up fucking one of her teammates.

I sat on the couch of the nice suite the girl had. Her roommate, Alexis, was walking around preparing for bed. This girl was stunningly .Small tits that pressed up against her white shirt. A small brown nipple could be made out against the fabric. She smiled as she walked pass waving as I awaited Kelsey to return from changing into her sleep wear. As Alexis walked her ass could be made out from behind her pajama bottoms. The fabric sucked in-between her ass cheeks giving a nice image of her tight soccer ass. Her bronzed skin just added to her perfection. My penis began to move more and more as I sat in the room watching Alexis go busily around moving things and talking to Kelsey. Kelsey would enter the room and look a lot sexier than earlier even if she wasn't trying. She worse a shirt that was sheer and showed a bra underneath. Her shorts were soccer shorts that revealed a great view of her legs. As she sat down next to me we began to talk some as Alexis proceeded to make her way into the bedroom for the night.

Kelsey and I would talk for hours. Then it got serious. Kelsey would lay her head on my shoulder tired some as we watch some highlights of some soccer games in Europe last night on her laptop. I hadn't been this close to a girl in some time. My girlfriend 3 months back had cheated on me. I walked in on her riding my best friend in my bedroom as I returned home from work. She was in the midst of an orgasm making the incident far more embarrassing than it already was.

As Kelsey laid her head on me my dick slowly began to rise in my pants. My penis was average size, about 5.5-6 inches long. It was good enough to satisfy any woman especially one of Kelsey's stature. It wouldn't take long for Kelsey to notice my bulge and begin rubbing her hand on the top of it. I could feel my dick prematurely releasing some of its juice as I tried to calm myself. This could potentially be the greatest night ever or the most embarrassing.

As my dick sat at full mass and pitching a small tent in my pants, I awaited her next move. I was at her command. I never had even fucked a girl that looked this good let alone had my dick touched by one of this caliber. Kelsey must have been a little tired, a little drunk, and a little carefree at the moment as she slowly began to unzip my pants. I was sweating. I had never experienced anything like this before nor was I ready to go thru with this.

"WAIT! Would you want to smoke this joint with me real quick?" I dug in my pants as my hard dick pointed to the sky in my boxers now exposed. She shrugged as I lit it not really waiting for a response.

We would enjoy the joint but that only loosened her inhibitions even more .She would get down on both her knees right next to me yanking my pants and boxers to the floor. My dick shot up instantly. It was almost like a spring waiting to be freed. All my manhood was in view as Kelsey looked up with a devilish smile as if she knew what she wanted. She would wrap her small hands around my dick slowly going up and down on the shaft. The pre-cum had already dripped down the side as it was beginning to meet her hands. She didn't care all it seemed. Something was wrong today. I was fully erect but looking only 4.5-5 inches. My nerves in this situation had really made me have issues getting it all the way. Kelsey did not care one bit. She would begin to kiss and lick the shaft slowly placing her lips around the tip.

I knew I couldn't last long so I would try to fuck her as hard as I possibly could before I released all my man juices. I would push her head away from my dick standing up quickly. Kelsey looked at me confused and somewhat angry "What gives?"

She would not have much time to follow up with anymore questions as In a drunk, high confusion I was pulling her by her legs away from the couch to the open floor in the suite. She would fidget some looking up scared at me confused as to what I would do. I would reach down pulling at her shorts yanking them past her heels and to the floor.

Her small petite ass was exposed. It was bigger than expected. Nice and tight for an athlete. I would pounce on her like a dog not wasting much time. I don't know if she wanted it or really cared. She appeared to want to fuck me so I would fuck her but on my terms. Kelsey began to come to some realization as of what was going on. Her eyes would widen some noticing she was on the floor with her nice, athletic, 20 something year old ass exposed. I would hold her down from behind and place my forearm around her mouth to muffle any noises.

A muffled "Ughhh" could be heard as I rammed my dick into the young girl's ass, but the intent was to enter the pussy. My penis did not initially enter the ass as only the tip made entry. I would pull it out poking at it again as the sound of my dick and her asshole could be heard coming together. My semen was already dripping as I continued to stab at her ass with my dick. My dick would soon find its true hole after a few more stabs and make its way down to the pussy where it was intended. You could feel a slight sigh of relief as my rock hard 5 inches entered her pussy which was perfectly wet.

I would not waste much time pushing as hard and as deep as possible raising up off her back to look down at the beautiful view of her raised ass as she takes such a deep fucking. She would continue to lay moaning trying to pull away from time to time as if she was falling in and out of consciousness from the extremely hard fucking she was taking. Kelsey mustered enough strength to whisper the words "Please...stop" to no avail.

She had started this. She pulled down my pants. She invented me upstairs. She talked to me in the bar. This is what she wanted.

I would grab both her wrist while keeping my rhythm fucking her. When I grabbed her wrist and raised them up her body naturally fell to the ground, pushing the ass upwards in a perfect position to be destroyed by my cock. She would continue to moan as I felt my load beginning to enter my shaft to prepare for release.

The drunk, half passed out girl had allowed me to fuck her for 4 minutes straight before I heard movement in the other room. Her roommate was still here! I would need to release my load and get out of here as quick as possible. I began to fuck her harder as the girl's pussy was now dry and the sound of my body smashing into her ass cheeks only made me cum quicker. I would cum in her a huge load. Pulling out, two more shots landed on her back and ass. Her ass would drop to the floor immediately.

"Is everything ok out there?" The sounds of Alexis voice trailed into the room. I would push the girl aside as her cum covered ass and cum dripping pussy laid in my view for one final time. I would grab my clothes and run over to Kelsey pushing her over real quick to snap a few pictures with my phone. I would raise up her shirt to get a quick shot of her little tits and poking small nipples. She had nice A cups that made my dick twitch against as some of my cum dripped from my dick onto her tits. I would rush out the door with perfect timing as Alexis would walk into the room and stare at Kelly lying helpless.

"Oh my goodness" could be heard from inside the hotel room as Alexis would run to get a phone to call anyone she could think of for help. As I snuck out thru the fire exit I could only smile thinking of how I got to fuck one of some of my town's finest athletes and escape with pictures to back me up!