A Night With Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Killswitch
Killswitch
18 Followers

Exhausted and worn down I didn't respond. Kelly reached down and grabbed my swollen nipples and squeezed them hard, saying "RIGHT Laura?"

"Yes…Yes Kelly, I am your pet."

"Annnnnd?"…

I looked at her.

"ANNNNNND?" she said as she twisted my nipples.

"And I will do what you want when you want Kelly"

" That's better"

"Now get your ass dressed and get the fuck out", "I have some friends coming over and you DON'T want to be here when they arrive"

" I guarantee you that"

"They can have you some other time, but I think you've had enough for one night, don't you?"

"Kelly, I am NOT going too…"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST", "You ARE going to do WHAT I want WHEN I want it, and if that means fucking my friends, then that's what the fucks going to happen"

"Do you fucking get it now?"

I started to cry.

"Oh Jesus, Just get fucking dressed and get out of here" I'll email you or whatever"

"Can I use the bathroom please?"

"Listen Laura you are pissing me off now." "Get dressed, and get the hell out of my house, NOW"

"Oh, and one more thing pet."

" You had better not blow me off, and not respond to my emails" "Got that?"

Kelly turned off the CD player and went upstairs. I was left in her silent living room, getting dressed as quickly as I could, to leave before whomever was on their way got there.

I didn't even put my shoes on and got to my car. I could hardly sit down in the driver's seat. My ass was so sore from the spanking. I drove around the corner and stopped to collect my thoughts before I went home. I knew everyone was asleep, so time wasn't a problem.

Sitting there trying to calm down and thinking to my self…I'm 37 years old…married…with three kids, and was just seduced, fucked, and humiliated by a high school girl.

I was nervous about what happened, and I was feeling somewhat ashamed. But I have never had such an incredible, kinky sexual experience in my life either.

What did I get myself in to?

Kelly "thought" I was now, somehow her sex toy, and that I was going to be with her again.

I "knew" I was.

I could only imagine what the High School hottie had planned for me next.

Killswitch
Killswitch
18 Followers
12