A Night With Knight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,420 Followers

“Oh, Knight, fuck me, mmmh..please fuck... mmm.. now. Now, oh god...,inside me, I... ohhh..need mmmh... inside me.”

He lifted her easily to his erect cock, and toyed with her by rubbing her clit with the head. She was clawing at his chest, leaving red welts when he finally allowed her to settle her swollen lips over the head. He held her up, not wanting her to impale herself, not yet, and let her juices run down his length.

“Ohhhhh, put it in. Damn you, fuck me. Oh God, let me go. Ahhhhm... ahhh... ahhh...”

Suddenly, he let her drop, let her drop over his cock until her lips smashed wetly into his pubic bone. Her voice was a whimper as she writhed on his hard shaft, her hips jerking back and forth, pulling herself off of him, and then pushing back on. She leaned forward to grind her clit into his shaft as she stroked, and Knight began meeting her with deep strokes that pushed deep against her soft womb. Jerilynn was no longer in control of herself; her mind, hot with passion, concentrated on her turgid nipples, throbbing clit, and the large cock that filled her. As each stroke pushed against her insides, uncontrolled ripples ran down her soft belly and ended as contractions of her passage that milked Knight’s cock for his sperm. Her cries were low, whispered moans of “mmh...mmh...” that gained volume as her hips rocked faster and faster. Her whole body contracted on top of him, and then spasmed with her loud “Ummmmmmmmhm, and Knight erupted a stream of white cum that splashed against her womb. “Oh, God, yes..., yes...”. Another spasm of her body, and she ground down hard, forcing him into her as deeply as she could. His second splash filled her and began leaking around her pussy lips onto his pubic hair, as she rocked back and forth on his cock in quick, hard jerking movements. “ahh...ahh...ahhh...ahh...ahh...”. A third shrieking spasm sent her falling to his chest as he stroked deep for the last time, his splash more of a trickle of cum this time, and her sounds returning to a whispered “mmmmmmmmmmmh”. She tried hard to keep him inside her, but when his cock finally slipped out of her sopping, grasping passage, she climbed up his chest, pressed her nipples into him, and nestled her cheek on his shoulder. After she fell asleep, Knight gently rolled her off him, and gazed on her still stocking-clad body once more before pulling the sheet over her.

She awoke to find him staring at her. Through sleepy eyes, she stared back, and then smiled. Last night, she was TinyRed and he was Knight. Before, it had been Temptress and Sultan, HoneyBuns and CubbyBear, and during one particularly unique exchange, ChainLady and Slave. It had been her idea, the first time; Rob laughed, but started playing the game to please her. He had become extremely good at it, and she loved the suspense, the guesswork, and the anticipation of what would come next. They had worked out keywords to let each find the other in the chat room, she at home, and he at his computer at work. It was the only way they could be together when he worked so late, and figuring out what nickname the other had chosen was half the fun. Sometimes one would “hide out”, not saying the keyword that would reveal their true identity for a few nights, and the other would make bungling attempts at contact with chatters who sounded right; the result was hilarious, like watching a movie where the amateur spy tries to exchange code words with an innocent bystander, but they would eventually find each other, progress to email, then to a meeting, then to the exquisite role play that kept their marriage young and fresh. She only hoped no one monitored his email at work. Some pretty hot stuff had been sent and received between them.

“Good morning, my Knight. You were wonderful, as usual. God, I needed to be fucked so bad.”

“When do you have to pick up the kids?”

“Not until this afternoon. When do you have to go back to work?”

“Well, I was supposed to be there this morning, but fuck’em. Hell, I manage the damned place, and I put in enough hours last week. I deserve some time off with my little TinyRed.” He grinned and reached over to tweak her nipple, loving the feel of it thickening under his fingertips.

Jerilynn chuckled, hooked her soft thigh over his body, and rubbed her soft, bare lips against his leg. She whispered, “Well, you can fuck’em if you want, but since we’ve only got this room until noon, I’d much rather you fucked me again instead.”

ronde
ronde
2,420 Followers
12