A Night With Master

Story Info
Master and slave enjoy one another.
1.1k words
3.67
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman sits quietly in her home. She appears to be waiting for something...but what? A soft rap comes from the door. She has been expecting him. He smiles that predatory smile that she loves as she answers the door with eyes shyly cast downwards. She leads the way as they walk to her bedroom.

She stands before the bed and listens to him close the door as he walks up behind her. As he places his hands on her shoulders she shudders, not because of cold, but in anticipation.

He slowly turns her around to face him. She keeps her eyes downcast. She knows what he wants as she reaches to undo her robe. It falls to the floor in a silken pool at her feet. She kneels before him.

He pulls from his pocket a black velvet collar and places it around her neck. A small moan escapes her lips as his hands rest but a moment on her neck.

"Lay on the bed" he says. She rises gracefully and goes to lie back on the bed. Her milky, soft white skin is offset by her stunning blue eyes and golden brown hair. He undresses, but his gaze never leaves hers. Their eyes are locked. Each knows their place. Hers as slave. He as Master.

He starts by ever so softly touching her feet. She tenses and starts to pull away...until she sees the stern look in his eyes. She relaxes as he massages her feet for a few moments. He slowly, ever so tantalizingly works his way up kneading and placing kisses on her calves.

He sees her, her head tilted slightly back with her eyes closed. Exposing her lovely neck, a sign he has come to know so well. She is displaying her submission and readiness. Within a heartbeat he has stopped and is over top of her. He ravages her neck and ears as she lets out a gasp and moans as he begins to take her and make her his.

Her arms wrap around his neck and her hips beg for him. He keeps a hand at her neck while his mouth moves to claim her left breast. Her nipple rises eagerly under his caressing tongue. Her breath has grown ragged.

As he moves to overcome her defences further he pauses momentarily to brush his cock against her warmth a few agonizing times, and then claims her right breast.

He moves to whisper in her ear. "Good slave, respond to your master's touch...." He nibbles on her ear as his hand parts her nether lips. She moans and grasps at her master's back with her silent plea to take her now.

"Now, now this won't do. We can't have you interfering with Master's desires." He reaches into the bedside table and pulls out two scarves. The slave instinctively moves her arms up to the posts on either side of the bed. After firmly securing her wrists he says "There, now Master can have his way with his slave." Her lips mouth 'no' but her eyes and body betray her and are screaming 'yes'.

His hand continues to torment her. She squirms and her moans become louder as he kisses at her neck, ears and lips. His kisses are those of a Master. He possesses claims and takes her as his own. She responds fully and owned as she is.

He eases off to just light caresses as his mouth asserts his dominance over hers. Then he begins to leave a trail of smouldering kisses on his descent. He reaches her most intimate place and consumes her. He revels in her warmth and her wetness and just how ready his slave is for him. He licks, teases, sucks, taunts, and caresses with his tongue.

Her moans are louder between her now very ragged breathing. She gasps and arches towards him as a finger slides into her. All the while his tongue continues his assault.

She is in a trance like state, overcome with desire and passion. Her face is flush, her nipples hard, her breathing ragged, her skin marked with red patches, her fingers and toes clench and unclench, her hips arch towards him, and her wetness are all begging for him to take her. Just as she nears the edge of her release...he stops. Her eyes that are full of lust and wanting beg with him not to stop there.

He sits up and she can see what the assault on her body has done to him. He is rock hard as he looms over her. He claims her with a Master's kiss as he thrusts into her. She pulls against her restraints and lifts her whole body to him as he thrusts deep, quick, and hard into her. She responds fully to her Master.

She nears release again before too long and her master senses this. He relaxes while still inside her and begins caressing her breasts and kissing and nipping at her throat and ears.

She squirms and wiggles as she tries hard to free herself; but she cannot as she was tied by her Master.

She smiles to herself, thinking she has out-smarted her Master and begins to move against him to bring on the release she desperately wants. Of course Master knew this would happen...he knows his cheeky, clever girl. "Do not move." He tells her. She obeys instantly, but she pouts and again her eyes plead with him.

Then to torment her further he begins thrusting again. Slowly at first and then builds it up going faster and faster. She whimpers begging her Master to allow her to move, to allow her to climax.

He undoes her bonds but holds her small wrists in one hand as he continues. Then when she cannot take another moment, the moment he has waited for, he gives her the command she has been longing to hear.

"You may move slave."

She thrusts back against him and kisses at him hungrily. Within moments she climaxes against him, clawing at his hand, kissing desperately at him as waves of pleasure wrack through her body. She shudders as the after shocks course throughout her. Her chest heaves as she struggles to come back down from the heights he has driven her.

"Good girl, very good girl." He whispers.

"My turn."

He thrusts a few more times and then he pulls out and cums all over her face and chest. She licks eagerly at his seed on her mouth smiling happily up at her Master.

"Come now, let's have a shower." He says.

And she leads the way...