A Night with Master Kevin

Story Info
Light Bondage.
852 words
3.05
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night I was waiting for my master (lets call him Kevin) to get off work. I was even more excited this week because he informed me that he bought new toys. I love the way he controls me. The door is opened and it is him with a bag in his hand. As usual I walk over to him a plant a great big kiss on his lips and ask my master, "What can I do to make you happy."

He said, "You can get down on your knees and suck my cock, Bitch."

I agreed but asked if we could shut the curtains and he told me, "No, let the neighbors watch."

So I went down on him and sucked his hard dick, I licked around it while tickling his balls. He was really enjoying this. I was licking up and down his hard manhood. I liked his balls and ass. I really enjoy making him happy. After about ten minutes of this, he was cumming in my mouth. I then swished it around my mouth and swallowed it all.

Next thing I know, Kevin saw a little cum fall on the floor. He them pulled me up by my hair and slapped me across the face and said "Why didn't you swallow all of it?"

I said to my master, "I am sorry and it will never happy again."

He did not care and said now let the punishment begin. The thought of the punishment has me hot and wet. I love to be punished. He now pulled me up the steps and ripped off my clothes. He then forced me to undress him. I took off his shirt and then his pants. Soon he was nude and I was getting more excited by the minute.

Kevin now pulled out the new handcuffs and handcuffed my arms and legs to the bed. I was lying on my stomach at this point. For my punishment, Master Kevin gave me 25 whips with a new leather whip. Fifteen of the whips were hard but the last ten were very hard because he wet the whip. I would learn not to let his cum drip on the floor. If this is punishment, then I am in heaven. I am so hot and turned on by my punishment.

Next thing I know, he un-cuffed me and re-cuffed me lying on my back. The door bell rang. It was a beautiful Swedish woman he brought into the bedroom. He introduced me to Eva and told me that Eva would also be my master tonight. I was nervous; I never had another woman before. Eva undressed and gave Kevin a quick kiss. This pissed me off but I could not let him see that.

Kevin sat down and watched as Eva started to kiss me. Damn, she was a good kisser. As we were kidding, Eva started feeling my nipples. They were very erect. Next thing I knew, she grabbed nipple clips from Kevin and placed them on my nipples. They hurt so badly and she did not want to hear it. She just kept pulling on them. I could feel the throbbing; even though it hurt, it was a good hurt. Next, she slowly moved down my body until she started eating me out. This was such a turn on to me. I think it was more of a turn on because Kevin was really enjoying himself. She was licking my around my clit and slowly moved her tongue inside of me. She brought me to an orgasm very quickly.

Next, Kevin un-cuffed me and said, "Now fucking whore, go down on Master Eva."

I did, I licked around her clit and put my tongue inside of her. I never tasted a woman before and she tasted so good. Next, I fingered her and finished her off with my tongue on her clit and sucking her clit. She enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed her. Even though she had cum Kevin made me continue to eat her. Being with another woman is so hot. As I was doing Eva, Kevin put his cock inside of me and was banging me doggy style. This felt so good. As Kevin was going inside and out of me, I would put my tongue inside and out of Eva in routine. Next, I moved back onto licking Eva's clit.

Next thing I knew, both Kevin and Eva would cum at the same time. Kevin told Eva to she could leave now. Eva then got dressed, he paid her the money and off she went.

Kevin then informed me that the night was not over, I would be his sex slave the whole weekend and I would like it. I agreed because I enjoy being Kevin's slave. I started to get dressed and Kevin said, "No, do not get dressed, you will not wear any clothes this whole weekend." I knew not to complain, but I did not mind because I am a good slave.

His next word was, "Now cook me dinner, Bitch.".....