A Night With Mistress

Story Info
she pleases her Mistress.
1.2k words
2.94
35.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping threw the door, she wonders what tonight will be like.

"hello?" she calls out to, obviously, no one. Quickly closing the door behind her, she slips out of her coat..resting it on the back on the chair. Moving to the table, she sees a note directed towards her.

shivonia,

Tonight will be like no other. Wear only your stockings. I want to see you nude.

It was signed, "Simply Mistress".

She was always leaving notes for her. Always.

So off she went to change for the night. Stepping into the bathroom, she quickly removes all of her clothing, not wanting to be later for Mistress. Stopping before the mirror, she examines her delicate body. Her long, jet black, curly hair…falling in tendrils about her darkly tanned body, her breasts large, perky….perfect, her legs shapely, her ass..nice..and round, her pussy shaven just like Mistress likes. Smiling to herself, she moves over to the shower..reaching in to turn it on, testing the water on her wrist, before stepping under the cascade of water. Drenching her body, the water turns her a fire. Reaching for the soap, she rubs it between her palms…turning her hands sudsy. Slowly working the soap into her shoulders, down over her arms, up around her large breasts, down her tummy, dipping her hands between her thighs, making sure to wash her pussy thoroughly not wanting to disappoint Mistress tonight in any way possible. Soaping the rest of her body….she sets the soap aside and turns under the water, rinsing herself clean. Turning the nozzles, she shuts the water off. Reaching for her towel, she wraps it around herself before stepping out of the shower. Opening the door, she steps threw to her bedroom, there she moves to the dresser.

Opening the drawer, she peeks inside wondering what stockings to wear tonight, she chooses the white silk ones, not being able to wear panties she ops for them simply because they stay on her thighs, and do not fall. Carefully removing them from the dresser, she closes the drawer once more and moves over to her bed. Patting herself dry with her towel, she tosses it aside. Moving to the side of the bed, she takes the lotion from her night stand, opening the bottom and squirting some into her hand. Slowly massaging it into her shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, legs, thighs, feet, ass, and finally…her pussy. Setting the lotion aside, she lays back on her bed. Spreading her thighs wide, she slips her hand down, parting the lips of her pussy with her fingers, she slips the other hand down, and dip her fingers in.

Lightly pinching her clit, pulling at it, wanting it to harden so she is ready for Mistress. A soft moan escaping her parted lips, she slips her fingers down, and slides two into her swelling pussy. Slowly working her fingers deep inside her pussy, she arches her back, spreading her thighs achingly wide, while thrusting her hips up, getting into the motion of her fingers. Soon, her hand is covered with her sweet nectar, she had came all over herself….AGAIN. Taking a Kleenex she quickly cleans her hands of her cum.

Quickly sitting up, she takes her stockings and carefully pulls them on, one foot at a time, then when both are on…she pulls them up. Enjoying the silk on her skin. Taking the brush from her table, she carefully combs out her long hair, making sure it is smooth, and inviting. Setting her brush aside, she stands..and moves over to her mirror, wanting to see how she looks. She gasps at how marvelous she looks, as she sees herself for the first time after her shower.

Stepping lively, she moves from her room, down the stairs. Stopping by the door, she drops to her knees. Her back arching, making her breasts press out, her thighs achingly wide, her ass back, barely touching her crossed ankles, resting her hands on her thighs, she lowers her eyes in respect as she awaits the coming of her Mistress.

Hearing a car pull up, and a door shut, she gets excited. She can feel the cum from her pussy just dripping, as she hears the key in the door…the door knob turning. Awaiting to be told to stand, she can hardly breathe, as she knows her Mistress will be dressed beautifully. Stepping inside, Mistress smiles to see Her little slut kneeling like a good girl at the door waiting, and She can see that the girl has done what she was told. Happy, Mistress closes the door, and in a soft, yet commanding voice, she tells the girl to stand. The girl does as told, and quickly rises to her feet before her Mistress. She can feel her Mistress looking her over from head to toe, she is hoping that she meets Her requirements for the night. "you have done very well, My slut. I am proud of you." hearing Mistresses words, she sighs of relieve.

Moving Her hand down her slut's body, She cups her pussy. "Nice and soft. Just how I like it." Mistress says with a grin, before slipping Her finger into shivonia's already moist pussy. Bringing Her finger out, and up to Her lips, She tastes Her slut. "you taste delicious tonight, My dear pet." With that, Mistress takes a blind fold from Her pocket…and places it on Her pet, then, a gag from Her other pocket, slipping that into place in her mouth, She turns the girl, taking Her scarf off, She uses it to bind the girl's wrists. Turning the girl back around, the Mistress leans down and takes one of her nipples into Her mouth, sucking hard, biting. The girl gasps behind the gag, bucking her hips slightly. Mistress notices, and stops. Grinning, She takes the girl, and brings her upstairs, to "The Room".

Once inside, Mistress commands the girl to get up onto the table, and she does. Laying out flat, she breathes deeply, as Mistress binds her ankles to the end of the table, moving to her arms, Mistress unties her hands, and reties them to the table. Moving to Her chest, Mistress pulls out a 10"- 3" thick dildo, Her shearing knife, a set of nipple clamps, and a candle. Moving back to the girl, Mistress lights the candle, setting it aside, She takes the dildo, and slips it deep inside the girl, making her moan behind her gag, making sure the dildo is firmly in place, She takes the nipple clamps, and gently applies each one to the girls erect nipples, knowing the girl is uncomfortable, Mistress gently rubs her body, from head to toe, before taking a hold of the candle.

Taking it in Her hand, She slowly drizzles the hot wax over the girl's swollen pussy lips, then her swollen nipples, then her belly button, knowing those are the most sensitive for the girl. Setting the candle aside, She picks up Her knife, moving to the girl, She nicks each of her breasts, then slowly…She runs the sharp blade of the knife under the girl's belly button, leaving a small trail of blood, on both her breasts, and her stomach. Taking Her knife back to Her chest, she puts it away, and takes out her riding crop. Walking back to the girl, She snaps Her wrist, making the crop hit when She had just cut on her stomach, making it sting, Mistress does the same to each cut on the girl's breasts. Taking Her crop back, She decides to just let the girl sleep like she is tonight.

Moving to the girl, She whispers Her love to her, then slips out of the room for the night, leaving the girl whimpering in pain, and discomfort, but also pleasure.