A Night with Ms. Maye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

Melly's body twists and turns as I expertly lick the inside and outside of her pussy. I want take my time and enjoy this, in case I never get the chance again. Also, I want her to know what good oral sex feels like so that she will know what to look for in the future, if it is not with me. I grind my hips into the bed as her hips move up and down to the rhythm of my tongue. Her moans and heavy breathing continue to grow with each passing moment. Convinced she is primed and ready to feel an explosive orgasm, I move my tongue up to her now exposed clitoris, which had previously been hidden in the many folds of her vagina.

She practically throws me off the bed when my tongue touches her clit. She exclaims, "Oh my God! Holy shit!!"

I grab hold of her hips from the underside and hold her as my lips glide over her clit. I suck the tip of it into my mouth causing her hips to bolt up into the air. Her pelvic bone crashes against my chin. I hold on the best I can for a few seconds before she writhes away from my mouth. There is no doubt she has a very sensitive clitoris. I slide my tongue down her slit and lick up her juices once more. Her juices are gushing out of her vagina onto my tongue. I feel like I am in heaven.

"I feel weird." she gasps.

"That is okay. It is a good feeling." I tell her.

"I have never experienced this feeling before." she replies.

"Never? Not even when playing?" I ask.

She ignores my question, "I've never went past touching with anyone else before. You are the first I have let get this far."

"Holy shit." I think to myself, this girl is in her twenties and still a virgin. In addition, I have taken my ex-girlfriends virginity and I am about to take her friend's virginity as well. Melly has had a few boyfriends and one that lasted a couple of months so I figured she might have had sex with one of them.

"I was always too nervous to have sex, until you. I want you though. I have heard you are good. Please make love to me." she pants in a shy voice that grows lustful.

I dig my fingers into her soft butt cheeks and begin my head back and forth as the tip of my tongue grazes over the tip of her clit. Her hips are jolting and dancing, trying to pull away momentarily then thrusting toward my face. Her moans are growing louder with each lap of my tongue. She gasps for a breath over and over. It is when I sucked her whole clit in my mouth and run my tongue down the length of her clitoris that her body locks up. She lets out a loud squeal that rings in my ears .

Over and over, I feel her body convulse in my hands. I can feel her juices gushing out of her insides and running down my chin, coating my face. I hold her close and remove my tongue from her clit. Her body collapses onto the bed.

"Oh my God! That felt soooo good and so weird." Melly says between gasps of air. "I...never knew...anything felt...that awesome. Holy...shit."

She grabs my shoulders and pulls me up her body. I use the back of my hand to wipe her juices from my face. She take my face in her hands and starts sucking on my lips with the same passion that started this whole night. I return the kisses, wondering if she cares that she is tasting her own juices on my lips.

My hips adjust and I feel my hard penis pressing against her mound. I know it will only take one small movement and I will be pressing against her entrance. Melly freezes for a second as she realizes where my hard dick is positioned, her hands clasp my shoulders. I know she is nervous and intentionally take it slow.

"I will go slow and be gentle." I whisper into her ear.

She says nothing, instead she starts kissing me as I adjust my hips and feel the tip of my swollen dick become surrounded by warmth. The tip of my dick is just inside the entrance of her pussy and making my way inside her golden gates. Slowly, I pushed the tip of my hard penis toward the bed. I feel her wetness and extreme heat surround the mushroom tip of my penis. I moan softly inside her mouth.

I pause a few seconds, push in another inch, pause again, then push a little more until I slowly fill her inner walls. She is so unbelievably tight. I feel as if I could come right away if I move anymore so I pause and let her walls adjust to my invasive member.

I hear her grunting in discomfort and then starting to sob. "Are you okay? Should I stop?" I ask.

It takes a few seconds for her to answer. She wipes her tears away then starts speaking. "No, you are fine. I don't know why I am crying. It just hurt a little bit at first."

I try to comfort her by saying, "It is okay to cry. It should feel better soon. Let me know if you want me to stop."

I can feel her juices starting to dry up. I pull my hips back and slowly slide the tip inside her once more. I push only the first two or three inches inside her for a few minutes before she grabs my hips and pulls them down against her body. My rod slams deep inside, causing her to release a grunt that sounds like it could be either joy or pain.

Slowly, I make love to her body. It is like time has temporarily stopped and we were in a world that is void of anything but us, our two bodies melting together into a ball of clay. There is something different about sex with her. Something so pure and innocent, yet passionate and fulfilling. The aura around us is nothing but total love and passion. In a way, it feels like my first time all over again.

Her hips slowly start moving, pressing against mine. Soon our hips are smacking against each other. Our moans mixing and mingling until I am not sure which sounds are hers and which sounds are mine.

"Oh my God." I exclaim. "You feel so damn good. Ughhh."

She answers, "So do you. Ohhhh. Keep going. Ohhh!!"

Our bodies are clashing together like rabbits in heat. We make love splendidly until I come deep inside her clasping walls. She grunts and digs her nails into my shoulder blades. I continue thrusting until she releases an explosion of her own.

It has been a long time since I have seen a body buck me the way her body is responding. The pure joy and newness in her facial expressions are magical. It is magical to see the lust and surprise of someone experiencing a true intercourse orgasm for the very first time. After all, it only happens once for each of us.

I hold her close and kiss her softly. Her hands are roving all over my body while she smiles blissfully. I don't want the moment to ever end. I can feel myself starting to become aroused inside her walls once more. I move my hands down toward Melly's hips, she pulls her hips away and rolls off the bed.

"Let's make breakfast." She says as she walks slowly out of the room before looking back and winking at me. I roll off the bed and follow her into the bathroom. We clean up, make our way to the kitchen and make pancakes together. After we finish eating, we retire to the couch and sit in the dark, where we talk for nearly an hour before she falls asleep in my arms. I close my eyes and think about all the actions of the night, still not believing all that has transpired. I can feel my eyes getting heavy.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers
12