A Night with My Master

Story Info
A slut's night with her Master.
2.2k words
4.24
33.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying flat on my stomach across your bed. You have my hands tied to the headboard and me legs tied spread eagle to the foot board. The blindfold you have tied around my head makes it impossible for me to see anything. The sound of my own breath is deafening in the silent room. I know you are there but you are not making a sound. Leaving me to the anticipation of what you are going to do to me. I strain to hear even the slightest sound. Not knowing which direction you will come from is agonizing.

I wonder how and when you will touch me. Will it be a light touch or a harsh one? A soft tickle or a hard smack? The waiting only makes it sweeter. The longer you make me wait the wetter I get. It feels like an eternity, though it has only been a couple minutes. Out of nowhere I feel the long anticipated touch as you drag the leather strips of the flogger slowly down my back. I shudder at the touch. You dance the leather down my back and across my butt cheeks. My body shivers at the contact. You remove the leather from my skin and again nothing.

Another minute goes by with no touch. I think I may die if you don't touch me soon. Then it comes, the sharp sting of the leather across my butt. It is just shy of painful...just enough to set me on fire. My pussy is soaked. You begin to rain the blows down on me. Across my back and ass and thighs. The feeling is exquisite as the leather dances over my skin. You know just how hard to hit to make my body sing. I think if you keep it up I may orgasm just from this. The raining blows stop suddenly and you begin to caress my ass and back with your hands. Soothing my bright pink skin and rubbing out all trace of pain.

I moan as you kneed my back with your expert hands. Slowly you move down and down. Until your hand is just over my sex. I push my ass up as best I can, trying to meet your hand. You slap my ass hard and tell me to hold still. You are in control. I do my best to lay still. It takes every bit of concentration. Finally, you start to circle your finger around my aching pussy. My breath catches as I try not to squirm. Your finger inches ever closer my clit. I am moaning and whimpering for you to touch me more. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel your touch everywhere. Your finger dips slightly into my sex making my whole body shudder.

"Do you want to come," you ask.

"Yes, Master, please, I need to," I beg.

"Not yet. Do not come until I tell you to or you will be punished."

"Yes, Master."

You slowly push your finger deeper into my dripping sex. Swirling it slowly around. My whole body is shuddering with need. You pull your finger out and push it against my lips. I obediently open my mouth as you push it in. I suck your finger greedily, tasting myself on you. You land a smacking blow to my ass cheek with your other hand causing me to gasp. You remove your finger from my mouth and continue your slow torture of my wet pussy. You dip your finger in and slowly circle it around my clit, not quite touching it. I am panting with need, silently begging you to give me some relief. Finally, you rub the tip of your finger over my aching clit. I cry out with the need to come.

"Do not come," you remind me in a stern voice.

"Please, please, I need to Master!" I whimper.

"Not yet."

You slowly rub your finger around and around my clit. You slide two fingers in and begin to message my g-spot. My body is shuddering all over with the intensity. I know I will not be able to hold back my orgasm much longer. My head is thrashing back and forth trying to hold it back. I am mumbling please in a barely legible stream of moaning and whimpering.

"Come now," you order.

My orgasm rips through me. My whole body shuddering in convulsions from the power of it. You slow your fingers and ride me through. As my tremors begin to calm and I start to come down from the power of it, you slowly remove your hands from my sex. I am practically incoherent.

"Good Slut," you praise me as you move up and lay next to me.

You kiss my lips and gently run your hands through my hair. I snuggle into you as best I can with still being tied. I know you are giving me a moment to rest but that we are far from done. You untie my legs and hands and offer me water. I drink it down greedily. The water helps to renew a little bit of my energy and I am ready for more. I want to please you and give you pleasure.

"Lay on your back now," you command me.

"Yes, Master," I reply as I get into position.

You tie me back to the bed, this time face up. I wonder what you have in store for me now. You retie the blindfold around my eyes, plunging me back into darkness. Again, you make me wait for your touch until I am pulling at my bonds and squirming with anticipation. I know you will not touch me until you are ready. I try to control myself and lay absolutely still, hoping this will entice you to do whatever it is you are planning. I am not a patient waiter. You take one finger and start at my lips, tracing down my neck, between my breasts and down my stomach. You slowly circle your finger around my belly button and then start back up. You trace circles around my breasts, coming ever closer to my hardened nipples. I am straining with the effort not to arch into your touch. You come just so close and then you remove your hands. I groan.

"Does Slut have a problem?" you inquire.

"No, Master," I whimper.

"Good."

Again you begin tracing your finger down my body. This time you go on past my navel. Moving down my right leg, you trace all the way to my ankle. This slow torture is agonizing. Every nerve ending is a live and waiting for your touch. You gently tickle the bottom of one foot, then the other, making me squirm and giggle.

"Hold still," you remind me. I know this is the only reminder I will get.

You begin your journey back up my left leg. Slowly tracing your finger up leg and thigh. You are so close to my sex. It is all I can do not thrust my hips towards your hand, wanting you to touch me there. You circle around my wet pussy but never touch as you continue your journey back up to my breasts. Suddenly, you take your hands from my body again leaving me aching. A minute goes by with nothing and then without warning I feel the sting of the flogger across my breasts. I moan. This is what I have been wanting, needing. You strike me again and again. Letting the soft strips of leather fall just so over my heaving chest. You expertly place your blows so the strips of leather have the perfect amount of sting. I cry out when they strike my nipples. The feeling is exquisite. You begin to drop the blows lower across my abdomen and thighs. My pussy is so wet now, I am sure it must be dripping. I am panting heavily and moaning.

The blows stop and you surprise me by quickly pushing two fingers into my hot wet pussy. The sudden contact is almost enough to send me over the edge. You slowly start to pump them in and out, curling them up into my g-spot. I thrust my hips up trying to get you to move faster, anything, I am so close. You pull your fingers away.

"I told you to be still," is the only warning you give before I feel the stinging leather of the flogger come down over my bare pussy. You strike me several times before you push your fingers back into me. I know better than to move this time. You continue your slow sensual torture. I feel my orgasm begin to build. My body starts to tremble.

"Does slut want to come?" you question.

"Yes, Master, please may I come."

"Not until I tell you to," you command. " You better not come until I say or you will be punished."

"Yes, Master."

You pull your fingers from me and circle my clit. I know it won't take much of that to push me over the edge. I am shaking from the effort of trying to hold it back. You push the fingers of your other hand into my dripping pussy and rub directly on my clit.

"Come now!" you command.

That simple statement is all I need to fly apart. My orgasm is stunning. You keep working my pussy with your fingers as it goes on and on. Finally, when I am spent, you remove your hands from me. You untie me and release my blindfold. You pull me to you and wrap your arms around me, giving me a few moments to recover.

"Good slut," you say," is slut ready to pleasure me?"

"Yes, Master."

"Get on your knees and suck your Master's cock."

I immediately get on my knees as you sit on the edge of the bed. I lick the head of your cock playfully before sucking in the head. I slowly work my way down until I am gagging on it, then pull back. I suck your cock slowly and hungrily, wanting to please you. I love to hear you groan as I suck hard. All I want is to please you and that groan tells me you are enjoying what I am doing. I work hard at it until you tell me to stand up and bend over the bed. You want to fuck me hard from behind. I do as I am told. You smack my ass a few times with your bare hands, warming it to a nice pink glow.

"I love seeing that big ass glowing with my hand prints," you whisper in my ear. I shudder. I love it when you spank me.

You push your hard cock into my dripping pussy and I cry out. I have been waiting for you to take me all night. You reach up and fist your hand into my hair as you begin to ride me hard. I love the feeling of you moving inside of me. I know I will come again soon. I am trying to hold out. It is so much better when we come together. The sexy sound you make as you find your pleasure puts me over the edge every time. You release my hair and grab my hips with both hands. You are really riding me hard and I know you must be close.

"Please, Master, I need to come, I can't hold back much longer," I beg.

"Not yet," you say.

I whimper. I am trying hard not to come.

As you get close you finally tell me I can come. My muscles tighten hard as it hits me. I shudder again and again as you continue to pump into me. Just as I start to come down, you thrust hard into me and groan as you have your own orgasm. Hearing and feeling your pleasure sends me into another orgasm, even more intense then the last one as I milk your cock with my inner muscles. We both collapse on the bed breathing heavily and covered in sweat. I curl into your arms and we lay together regaining our strength. I smile up at you, knowing that after we have rested for a bit you will start all over again. You will keep me on the edge and coming until I am begging you to stop. Until, I am too exhausted to take any more pleasure.

For the moment, I enjoy the feel of your arms around me. I feel safe and secure here, as if nothing can harm me. You run your hands through my hair and gently kiss my lips. I kiss back and wrap my arms around your neck. I run my hands over your head, feeling the slight fuzz where you haven't shaved it today. You rub my back and playfully pat my ass.

"You've been a very good little slut for Master tonight," you whisper in my ear. I smile with pure joy. This is what I live for. I love to hear my Master's praise. I feel my body start to respond to you again and know I am in for a long night.

The End...for now.