A Night with Noopur Ch. 02

Story Info
Hooking up with a coworker from another office at his place.
3k words
4.54
36.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.

Note: If you haven't already, read A Night with Noopur – Part 1, which is the prequel to this story.

We lay naked in Noopur's hotel bed for a little bit longer before deciding that, the sooner we headed over to my place to pick up some things for the following day, the sooner we could be naked together in her hotel bed again. As I got up and pulled my clothes back on and slipped into my shoes, Noopur put her bra and panties back on but grabbed a pair of jeans and a more casual blouse rather than wearing the skirt and blouse she'd been wearing all day. She strapped on a pair of sandals and grabbed a small purse, then we were on our way.

The light rail station was right around the corner from the hotel and about fifteen minutes later we were walking hand-in-hand from the station where we got off toward my place. It was a short walk, which was part of the allure of the building where I owned my condo. As soon as we'd entered and I'd locked the door behind us, we were in each other's arms and making out again. I picked her up and carried her the short distance to my couch, where we continued making out as she straddled my lap, humping the growing bulge in my slacks. My hands started out on her ass, which had looked as spectacular clad in jeans as it had in her skirt and felt outstanding as well, but gradually moved up to fondle her tits through her blouse. Her nipples were hard and I wanted to feel them against my palms so I started to pull her blouse up over her head. We stopped kissing just long enough for me to pull it off, then our lips were together again and I was caressing her hard nipples through her bra. I reached back and unfastened her bra then slipped my hands up under the cups to caress the soft, smooth flesh of her tits and her hard nipples. She shed her bra without taking her lips from mine.

I knew her pussy had to be incredibly wet and I wanted to either eat it or fuck it, so I turned her to the side and lay her on her back on the couch then lowered my head to suck her hard nipples as I worked on unfastening her jeans. She started to pull my shirt up over my head, too, and once that was gone, she reached for my waist. I raised my head and positioned myself so that she could get my pants open as I was opening hers. She had her hand inside my pants and was massaging my rigid cock through my briefs as I was ready to work her jeans off, so she only had a moment before my cock was out of reach. She assisted me in getting her jeans and panties off together, though, and once she was naked she was assisting me in getting my slacks and briefs off. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of everything else, including my socks.

Once we were both naked, she had me sit on the couch and straddled me again, this time guiding my cock to her supremely hot and wet pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock then started making out again as she started riding me, slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace. My hands went to her ass again, caressing and squeezing the bare flesh while pushing my cock up into her each time she came down on it. The harder she was riding me, the more difficult it became to continue making out so, eventually, we had to quit. She braced herself on my shoulders and continued to ride me while I leaned back and watched her tits bouncing. I couldn't resist for long and was soon fondling the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. I don't know if this pushed her toward an orgasm more quickly or not, but she was clearly approaching one pretty quickly based on the noises she was making and how much hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling.

When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there momentarily, I continued to fondle her tits as her body started shaking and a huge smile appeared on her face. Her orgasm was apparently another long and intense one and, once she'd finally finished cumming, she gave me a quick, passionate kiss before climbing off my lap. She got on all-fours beside me on the couch and I was quickly kneeling behind her, guiding my cock back into her hot pussy after briefly caressing her sweet ass. As I started slowly sliding the full length of my cock in and out of her, she reached back between her legs to stroke her clit. Once I had a good, steady rhythm going, I reached forward and cupped her swinging tits. I was savoring both the feel of her hot pussy as my cock slid in and out of it and the feel of her tits in my hands. My own orgasm was beginning to build and I knew it wouldn't take fucking her much longer before I was spewing.

As I got closer to cumming, I straightened up and took her by the waist, pulling her back against my incoming thrusts. Her ass was just barely jiggling as my hips tapped against it. I fully expected to shoot my load into her but was not expecting her to cum again so quickly. When she gasped and I could feel her body trembling again, I was pleasantly surprised and planned to be just a moment behind her. Once her orgasm had run its course, however, I still wasn't quite there yet and she moved away from me before I had time to get the rest of the way there. Turning to face me, she nudged me backward so that I was lying on my back on the couch. She then positioned herself so that her pussy was over my face as she lowered her mouth over my cock. She was pumping the base and sliding her hot mouth up and down my tool as I just gazed up at her trim black bush momentarily. I could feel my orgasm immediately beginning to build again and briefly considered just lying there, staring at her pussy, until I did but, the longer I stared, the more I wanted to taste it again.

I raised my head and started to lap up the nectar that was still abundantly flowing within her hot pussy. She moaned but maintained her focus on expertly sucking my cock, which was beginning to swell even more as I got closer to cumming. As I changed my own focus to licking and sucking her clit, causing her to moan again, I slipped a finger into her juicy pussy and began to slide it in and out. When I was right on the verge of cumming, I did momentarily stop licking her clit, though I continued to finger her pussy. I let out a moan as I started spurting into her hot mouth and she continued to suck my cock, milking all of my cum out. Once I was spent, I raised my head and started in on her clit again. She tried to continue sucking my shrinking cock, but soon had to let it fall from her mouth as she was moaning continuously. Even though she'd cum twice already and I'd only cum once, I still wanted to make this another intensely pleasurable orgasm.

As I continued pumping my finger in and out of her pussy, it was slathered with her flowing juices. I thought I might be able to provide her with even more pleasure, based on personal experience, so I started slipping my finger from her pussy and massaging her asshole, while also spreading her natural lubricant around it. She definitely seemed to react positively when I was doing this so, once I figured her asshole and my finger were both well-lubed, I slipped my finger in. Almost immediately, she let out a cry and her body started trembling violently. I was still licking her clit as I fingered her ass and brought my other hand around to slip a different finger into her pussy. This orgasm was definitely longer and appeared to be even more intense than her previous ones. When she finally went quiet and still, I slipped all of my fingers free and lowered my head. She remained over me, catching her breath, so I just gazed up at her pussy above me.

"That was absolutely amazing," she finally said, "I don't know if I've ever cum so hard so many times."

While I was trying to figure out how to respond, she moved around and started kissing me, her naked body lying on top of mine. We lay there together for a little longer before she climbed off of me and helped me up.

"It's getting late," she said, "and you still need to get packed up so we can head back downtown."

"We can just stay here, if you want," I replied, thinking it might be easier and that we could just keep fucking.

"Then we'd have to get up early so that I could go back to the hotel to get done," she reminded me, "If we're going to get up early, I'd prefer it be for more orgasms."

"You make a compelling point," I said, then kissed her and headed for my bedroom.

"Should I wait out here?" she asked.

"I'd prefer you came with me and rolled around naked in my bed while I'm getting done," I told her, "That way, I will still be able to smell you even after you're gone."

"Won't your other girls mind my smell?" she asked, though she was following me.

"You mean all the girls who have been blowing up my phone and pounding on the door in the time that we've been together?" I replied. She didn't say anything but I assume she got my point. As I went to my closet, she pulled back my bed covers and slipped under them. Although I was still expecting to enjoy her physically quite a bit before she headed back to Seattle, I was also thinking about slipping into my bed and thinking about her once she was gone. I was also thinking about Skype.

"Should I just put on what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow now?" I asked, thinking it would be one less thing to pack.

"Well, I can't guarantee that, when we get back to the hotel, I won't be so hot for you that I tear off your clothes," she confessed. I turned and smiled at her, already wanting her again but not quite being up to it yet. I hoped this wouldn't be the only time I got to see her in my bed. I gathered the clothes and toiletries I'd need and packed them, then slipped into a pair of jeans, sans underwear, and a t-shirt.

"I guess I should get dressed, too," she lamented. I turned to her again, wanting to admire her naked body as she slipped out of my bed and being glad that I did. My eyes remained on her bare ass as she headed back out to the living room then I moved to the doorway and watched her as she pulled her bra and panties back on. I could feel a stirring in my jeans and knew I'd have no problem being ready to go again by the time we were back at the hotel. I looked around one more time to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything then joined her in the living room. My work clothes remained where I'd discarded them upon arriving as we headed back to the light rail station.

It was a short train ride back downtown but, about halfway there, Noopur rested her head on my shoulder, proclaiming that she was tired. I didn't think she'd fall asleep on me when we got back to her room, but I suspected that the enthusiasm of our earlier activities was not going to be matched. We decided once we were back in her room that we'd get everything ready for the next morning since I think we both knew that, once we were in bed again, we probably wouldn't be leaving it again until then. She perked up a bit on our way from the train to her room and, since we ended up alone in the elevator this time, we made out on our way up as I felt a rise in my Levi's as well. There was a bit of playful groping once we were in her room, but we focused as best we could on getting ourselves ready for bed and for the next morning before we focused on pleasure and satisfaction.

Once we were both done, we were in each other's arms next to the bed, making out as Noopur opened my jeans and fished out my growing cock. She stroked it as it continued to grow, then dropped down to her knees, taking it in her mouth as she slid my jeans all the way down and I stepped out of them. She only sucked my cock until it was fully rigid, then stood again, taking my shirt off as she did. I then reached for her shirt and raised it over her head then fondled her tits through her bra before reaching behind her to unfasten that. She let it slide down her arms as my hands went to her bare tits, caressing her hard nipples. I then lowered my head to lick and suck her nipples as I started to unfasten her jeans. I pushed them down far enough so that I could caress the front of her panties as I continued to work on her nipples, then dropped down to my knees to take them down the rest of the way. As she stepped out of them, I kissed her abdomen just above her panties while squeezing her sweet ass.

I glanced up and saw that she was caressing her tits with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Grabbing the waistband of her panties above her ass, I slid them down and caressed her bare ass simultaneously while my gaze was on her pussy as it was revealed. Her panties hit her ankles and, as she was stepping out of them, my hands were back on her ass and my tongue was running up her slit. She moaned and held my head as I briefly lapped at her pussy before standing again. I kissed her then we both slipped into bed and under the covers. We kissed again briefly, side-by-side, before I moved over top of her as she spread her legs. I guided my rigid tool into her hot, slippery pussy and we both moaned. We started making out again as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her and she raised her hips to accept my full length. It hadn't been that long since I'd last fucked her, and I'd had the good fortune several times that night already, but her pussy still felt surprisingly hot, wet and snug. It's one thing to not have experienced pussy for a while and to be pleasantly surprised that it feels even better than you remember, but to feel that way after only a couple of hours was unprecedented.

I tried to maintain a slow, steady pace to just savor the pleasure of fucking her but I could still feel my orgasm beginning to build almost immediately. I figured that she was a couple of orgasms ahead of me anyway, but I definitely did not want to leave her hanging if I could manage it. Fortunately, as with earlier that evening, she was definitely extremely fired up and apparently well on her way to yet another orgasm. When she pulled her mouth from mine and pressed her face into my neck so that she could moan more consistently, I kissed her neck and lightly licked her hear as I continued fucking her. My cock was swelling even more as I got closer and closer to cumming but it also felt as though her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter, which I wouldn't have even imagined was possible when I'd first slipped into her. Her breathing rate was picking up along with her moaning and she was tensing up a little bit, but I still felt like I was going to leave her in the dust as the pleasure I was feeling continued to intensify.

When I finally couldn't figure out any way to delay it, I started spewing into her with a moan and, almost with the first shot, she gasped and I could feel her body trembling. We simultaneously rode out our long and intense orgasms while continuing to hold each other. I was still thrusting into her with each weakening spurt and she was gradually relaxing as her trembling gave way to random body twitches. Once we were both spent, I remained over her momentarily, trying to catch my breath, before finally moving off to the side.

"I don't know how you keep making me cum like that," she gasped, "but it sure isn't making me look forward to flying home tomorrow."

I wasn't sure how to reply to that so I just kissed her. We lay there catching our breath while realizing that our eyelids were getting heavy. I finally reached over and turned out the light.

To be continued...

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers