A Night with Rachel Ch. 03

Story Info
The aftermath of the last 24 hours.
5.3k words
4.65
30.3k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers

Author's Note: I've been debating this for some time, but I finally decided to scrub this series down and resubmit them. I've grown a lot as a writer since I wrote these and look back on these with a touch of shame. I want to give them the look they deserve. To anyone that may have read them once upon a time, I've mostly changed grammar and punctuation. There was temptation to completely overhaul, but I felt that I shouldn't. Just clean them up and be done with it. Thanks for reading.

-Nosebone

Original Intro: This is the third installment in this story. To everybody that read the first two parts, sorry for the delay. I want to extend my thanks to WickedFabulous for editing and providing suggestions. I really appreciate your help! There will be more to this story, so please bear with me!!!!

After Erin left, I crashed into a comatose-like sleep. I was in such a deep sleep, that I didn't hear the phone ring when 'Drea called from airport. I was still sleeping when she got home. She woke me up in her usual way by kissing me.

"Dre, 'Drea is that you," I asked.

"Yeah, baby it's me. Are you okay? What are you doing in bed," she asked.

She had sat down on the bed next to me.

"I was tired. What time is it?"

"Five o'clock," she said.

"I thought you weren't getting back until 8?"

"I was able to get on an earlier flight. I had to fuck both of the pilots, but I was able to get it arranged," she joked.

"Very funny. I'm glad you're back," I said. Her comment made me think instantly of what I'd been doing while she was gone.

"Mmmm, me too," she smiled, before she kissed me again.

"So, why are you still in bed? When you didn't answer the phone, I thought you were at the gym. I had Rachel come pick me up," she said.

"Rachel? Is she here," I asked.

"No, she seemed to be in a hurry. I thought she would come in and at least have a glass of wine with us, but she dropped me off and left. She was really acting strangely. She was distant and hardly spoke the whole time. I have never seen her act that way before. Did something happen last night," 'Drea asked.

"No, not that I know of. She must have a lot on her mind with planning her wedding to that bastard," I said.

"Yeah, maybe that was it. So, really what are you doing in bed?"

"I don't know 'Drea, I was just tired. I don't sleep well when you're not here. I guess I was just zapped," I said. I didn't sleep well when she wasn't next to me, but this afternoon I had other reasons to be tired.

"So, how did the interview go?"

"Great! They called me just before I got on the plane and offered me the job. I had to haggle with them on salary, but I'll be getting the paperwork Tuesday," she said.

"Oh baby, that's great!" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her another kiss.

"I knew you'd be happy. It looks like everything is going to fall into place for us," she said.

"Yeah it does. I'm so proud of you. That's going to be a killer job," I said.

"Yeah, it will be, but I think I'm ready for it."

"Yeah, you are you going to do great," I said.

"Thanks baby, I love you," 'Drea replied.

"I love you, too."

"Are you rested up now," she asked.

"Yeah I guess so. Why?"

"Cause I'd like for you to welcome me home," she winked. We always "welcomed" one another home with sex.

"Oh sure. That would be nice," I said.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

She got up and walked into the bathroom. I rolled out of bed and stretched. After a few moments, I heard her come out of the bathroom. She had a sultry smirk on her face.

"So, you couldn't wait for me? Had to jerk off in my panties, huh," she asked.

I thought I was going to swallow my tongue. There in her hands were Erin's emerald green panties. It suddenly hit me that 'Drea had a pair just like them. The only difference was 'Drea's were probably a different size.

"Yeah, I guess I couldn't help myself," I said.

"Yeah, I'd say so. They're still wet with your cum." She brought them up to her nose. "I love the smell of your cum." She was sniffing around the crotch of the panties. Her nose wrinkled up. She looked inside the label and saw that they were a different size than hers. I was caught. She looked directly at me with a blank look on her face.

"These aren't mine, are they? These are someone else's panties. You weren't just jerking off in them were you? She was wearing them, wasn't she? I can still smell her pussy on them...," she said.

"'Drea, baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I tried to say.

"Who is she Brad? I know they're not Rachel's, she wears the same size as me. I always suspected you would sleep with Rachel, but it wasn't her, was it? Who did you fuck in our house today? Do I know her," she asked.

I decided I would probably be packing my things in a little while, but I needed to tell her the whole truth. She had been too wonderful to me, and I had nothing to lose. I was sure I was about to lose 'Drea, and Rachel was going to be out of my life soon, too.

"I want you to tell me who these belong too!" She threw the soiled panties on the floor.

"'Drea, I'm sorry, but yes you do know her," I said.

Her pretty, brown eyes flared at me. She had her arms crossed in front of her as she glared at me. I could hardly look at her. I felt like a complete shit.

"They're not Rachel's. They're the wrong size," she said.

"No, they're not Rachel's. They're Erin's," I said lamely.

"Erin? You're fucking Erin, behind my back? How long have you been doing that," she screamed.

"Today was the first time. I swear to you. It was the first time," I said.

"Erin? I didn't see that one. I was always worried it would be Rachel. Especially after you told me how you felt about her. But Erin? Why her," she asked angrily.

"It's long story."

"Well it looks like we have all night, now. I can't believe you did this, you son of a bitch! Why did you fuck Erin? I can't believe you would do that with her," 'Drea screamed.

"Why do you keep saying that? It's not like she's a leper or something," I said.

"I'm not really in a laughing mood right now, you motherfucker! If you want to be here in the morning, you fucking start telling me about what happened while I was gone! Right now. All of it," she insisted.

"Okay, let's go sit down on the couch."

I went into the kitchen and poured us each a glass of wine. It was a nice merlot. I hoped it would help settle her down a little. I knew I was in deep, deep shit. I handed her a glass and sat down.

"You probably should have brought the whole bottle, I may need it," she fumed. "Okay, I'm waiting. Start talking."

"Okay. Here's what happened. We all went out last night and had a good time just like we had planned. Shonda, Liz and Erin all drank a lot. Rach didn't really seem to be having a very good time. I thought maybe she wasn't feeling very well. I asked her, but she said she had a lot to do today and didn't want to be hung over. After we left and were driving home, I had to answer an awful lot of questions about our sex life. I wish every one of our friends didn't know everything about us, but that's irrelevant at this point. I noticed that Rachel kept looking at me," I said.

"Brad, my patience is pretty taxed right now. What does Rachel have to do with you fucking Erin," she asked.

"I'm getting to that, just hear me out. I dropped everyone else but Rachel off and then we went to her house. She asked me to come in and hang out for a little while. We had a soda and talked for a while. She seemed to be really down. I asked her if she was all right and she broke down crying. I gave her a hug and helped her calm down. When she felt better she asked me if I could move some boxes for her before I left. I did and then she asked me if she could show me something. She went into her room and when she came back out she was dressed in her wedding night lingerie," I explained.

"I helped her pick it out," 'Drea said sarcastically. "How did she look?"

"'Drea, she looked great. She asked me if Derek would like it and I said sure he would. Then she asked me if I liked it. I told her I really did. I said she looked great," I replied.

"Okay. What happened next?"

"'Drea, she asked me if I would make love to her. She told me how she felt about me, and that she had to ask me to make love to her, before she got married," I explained.

A knife in my chest would have hurt less than look I saw on 'Drea's pretty face as I told her this.

"She said she would always wonder about how things would have been between us. I told her how I felt about her, too," I said.

"Then what happened," 'Drea asked. There were tears on her cheeks.

"She told me to think about it, and she walked back into her room"

'Drea looked down at the floor and then back up me. "What did you do?"

"You know what I did," I answered.

"What? You fucked Erin instead," 'Drea said.

"No, 'Drea. I went to her room and I said that I wanted to make love to her."

"That's just fucking great, you bastard. You've fucked two of my friends in the last 24 hours," she hissed.

"Yeah, I have," I said.

"Jesus, Brad. I can't believe you've done this to me. That's not like you!"

"I know it's not baby. I'm really sorry."

"Goddamn it, you should be," she snapped. Her tears had stopped. "I have to admit that I always knew that someday you and Rachel would hook up. You two were just too close to one another. I saw it and finally admitted it to myself. It still hurts me, but I'm not that surprised." I handed her a tissue. "I don't think that it really bothers me that much because I know how you feel about her and how she feels about you. I feel guilty sometimes because I feel I got in the way of you and her being happy together."

"'Drea, baby, I'm happy with you," I said.

"I thought that you were, too. At least I thought so, until I found Erin's pussy and cum-stained panties on my bathroom counter. I know that Rach isn't happy and won't be happy with Derek. Especially not when she's really in love with you," she said.

I was dumbfounded that she wasn't throwing her wine glass at me by then.

"Yeah, I know. But what can I do? We're not Mormon, I can't marry both of you," I said trying to lighten the situation. That actually got a little grin out of her.

"I don't know either. Let's come back to this topic in a minute. I do want to know what happened between you and Rach. But right now, I still want an explanation for why you fucked Erin. Did you fuck her in my bed," she asked.

"No, baby I didn't fuck her in your bed. We did it on the couch."

"You nasty fucker! You fucked her on our couch," she asked.

"Yeah, why? I've fucked you on the couch before," I said.

"That's different. It's my fucking couch!"

I was really wondering about this situation. She was still mad but not that mad. Despite being the most erotic and loving girl I had ever met, 'Drea was a fiery little woman at 5'3" and 115 pounds. I was twice her size and could squat almost 900 pounds, but she scared me shitless when she got mad. Her eyes would flare at you, and you knew you were in deep shit. The one good thing about her temper was that she calmed down so fast. She could be mad enough to cause me bodily harm, and then be calm and cheery 15 minutes later.

I couldn't really figure out what was going on with her. When she figured out those weren't her panties, I really thought I would have been thrown out of the house or worse. I began to have hope that I might be able to work this out with her.

I decided to try a little humor with her, "I'm sorry I fucked her on the couch, baby."

"I'm still waiting for you tell me how your cock got in her," she insisted.

"Okay," I said.

I told her about Erin leaving a message wondering if I had made it home, and how she had interrogated me about where I was last night. I told her about how she had come over and continued questioning me until I admitted everything to her. I told her how she kept flashing her pussy at me.

"Not real subtle, is she?"

"No, she wasn't," I replied.

"Okay, she kept flashing her puss at you, then what happened," 'Drea asked.

I told her how she had gone into the bathroom and come back out in the emerald green lingerie.

"Damn it. I helped her pick out that stuff, too! I can't believe she used it to seduce MY boyfriend," she said.

"Yeah, she told me she was going to fuck me, but I told her I couldn't let it happen," I added.

"You did, huh?"

"Yeah, several times. I kept telling her no even after she sat down on the couch and started frigging herself in front of me," I said.

"She did?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"God, she's such a whore sometimes," 'Drea admitted.

"She finally got the best of me when she scooted over next to me and started licking her pussy juice off her fingers. Then she started rubbing my cock with her nylon clad leg," I continued.

"I guess you tried. She had to do a lot to get to you though, didn't she? She really set you up. But I guess that's my fault. I pretty much told her all the buttons to push. She knew everything to get you to crack," 'Drea said.

"Yeah, I guess she did."

"Me and my big fucking mouth. You are so good to me and I had to go brag to all my friends. I'm surprised it's only been Rach and Erin. It has only been the two of them, right?"

"Yeah baby, of course. I'm sorry about Erin," I said.

"But not Rachel," she smiled as she asked.

"No, I don't think that I am," I admitted.

"Okay. So, what did you do with that whore, Erin, on my couch? Did you go down on her," she asked.

"Yeah we 69'd. She mostly just jacked me off though. She's wasn't really able to get me in her mouth," I said.

"I don't buy that. She could have if she wanted to. She was more interested in getting your tongue in her twat. She has only ever had two guys give her head and neither one of them she enjoyed that much," she said.

"Oh. Okay," I replied. "Seemed pretty lame at the time."

"Did you get her off?"

"Yeah, I got her off. Then we took a rest before we fucked. It was weird, because she asked me to just pound her and not to be gentle. She said she wanted me just to use her and get my rocks off," I said.

"That's what she is used to. You didn't treat her that way, did you? You took care of her too, right," 'Drea asked.

"Yeah of course I did. I was able to fuck her for a long time since I had been with Rachel just a few hours before," I said.

"You fucked Rach this morning, too?"

"We'll get back to that in a minute. Did you know that Erin likes to be spanked?"

"She had mentioned that to me. Did she ask you to pull her hair, too," 'Drea asked.

"Yeah and I did."

"I don't want you pulling mine, okay?"

"Ok, babe. I won't," I laughed.

"I think I need a little more wine," 'Drea said.

"Okay I'll be right back." I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of cabernet sauvignon that I had been saving. It looked liked 'Drea wasn't going to stab me or anything after everything that had happened, so I might as well open it. I opened it and walked back to 'Drea who had her empty glass held up waiting for me to pour.

"Did she ask you to fuck her ass too? She always loves to hear my stories of how you do that to me," she asked.

"No, she didn't. After I came all over her back she had to go meet Liz for lunch. She used the panties to wipe the cum off. I don't know why she left them in the bathroom," I said.

"She wanted me know. She's always joked with me that she was going to get you to fuck her sometime when I was gone. I didn't know she was seriously going to do it. I guess I was pretty stupid to help my friends pick out sexy lingerie, knowing how you go wild over it. I just can't believe you fucked both of them," she said.

"'Drea, baby, neither can I. I'm really sorry."

"I want to keep those panties. I'll take care of getting them back to her," she said.

"Why, what are you going to do?"

"That's between me and her," she said firmly.

"Okay." I didn't know what she meant by that, but I thought I had better leave the topic alone.

"Now for you. I am still mad at you. Not the way I probably should be, though. I guess this is going to sound all fucked up, but here it goes. First off, I don't want you fucking any more of my friends or anyone else for that matter. Hands off, ok?"

"Okay," I said.

"With the following exception: You can be with Rachel anytime you two can arrange it, but I want you to let me know, because I don't want to be caught in any awkward situations, okay?"

I gave her questioning look. "'Drea, what are you talking about? I don't understand."

"I know how you feel about her and I can't bring myself to deny her or you of a wonderful thing. There are too many feelings between you and her. It would be like keeping you and me apart. We were meant for one another, but I think you and Rach were too. Now that you made love to her, she's probably hooked on you for good now," she smiled. "But I want you to know this. You belong to me first and foremost. I will always be your number one priority. She has to know that. If anything changes between you and I, you're going to have to make a choice between her and I. I want you to know that I'm serious about that."

"'Drea, baby. I love you more than anything, you have always come first," I said.

"All right, but just remember what I said. You have to take care of me first," she repeated.

"'Drea, why are you doing this? I mean I think that would be great, but really can you live with this?"

"Since polygamy isn't legal I guess that's my only option", she laughed. "Brad, I know you love her the same way that you love me. As long as you will continue to love me the same way you always have for the rest of my life, I can live with it. I have to admit, I have thought about what I would do when this happened," she said. I gave her a quizzical look. "Baby, I knew you would make love to Rachel. It was just a matter of time. I am surprised that it just now happened. But anyway, I thought about it and I decided I couldn't lose you and I couldn't hurt her. I just hope that this will work out for us."

"Yeah. Me too," I said.

"Okay, the last thing. I really don't want you to be alone with Erin anymore. She's too hot-blooded for her own good. Do you understand?"

"Uh, yeah I guess so. I'm really sorry about her. I feel guilty about her because she and I don't really have a strong connection," I said.

"Brad, I know you feel bad. It makes me mad that you had sex with her, but you're a man and she knew what to do to make you lose your willpower. But I know that she'll come after you again if she gets the chance. She will want to fuck you again. But we will be a long way away from her when we move," she said.

I was looking down at the floor. I think she sensed I was uneasy about this new arrangement we had agreed to.

"What is it, Brad?"

"It's just that I feel really awkward. I'm the one that fucked up and I feel like I'm being rewarded. What about you?"

"What do you mean," she asked.

"I mean you are allowing me to have an affair. What about you," I asked.

"I'm a one guy kind of girl. And I have my guy," she said. Her face was expressionless.

"Okay."

She reached over and took my hand in hers. She gave me a warm smile. I could not believe how lucky I was to be with her.

"All right, so you fucked Erin like a cheap whore. What did you do with our beautiful friend, Rachel? Tell me everything. I want to know that you made love to her the way you do with me," she said.

I told her every detail of my evening with "my other girlfriend". She listened intently to every word. She was curious about the blow job.

"Was she as good as me," she asked.

"No, but she was close. I could have sworn you gave her lessons. She was really good," I replied.

A sexy smile appeared on her face. "I did tell her about bananas. That's how I practiced."

nosebone
nosebone
1,505 Followers
12