A Night with Rachel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see," I laughed.

"Did she go nuts when you ate her out?"

"Yeah, she did. She squirted," I said.

"No way! Really?"

"Yeah, she did it again when we were fucking," I added.

"That's so hot. I'm glad you showed her how good it can be. She'll never have a night like last night being married to that dumb fuck she's marrying. At least until the man that really loves her, goes to see her, huh?" She winked at me.

"No, I guess not," I replied.

'Drea had pulled her skirt up and was lightly running her fingers over her pussy through her sheer black panties. She was wearing a lacy black garter belt with black Cuban-heeled stockings. When I noticed what her fingers were doing I smiled at her. "What are you doing over there?"

"Just listening," she smiled. "So, what happened this morning?"

"When I woke up, she had her head on my chest and a leg draped over me," I said.

"She finally got her big teddy bear, huh? I've told her so many times about waking up next to your big strong body."

"Yeah, I guess she did. When we got up, we took a long shower together. Then she asked me to do her ass," I replied.

"Oh, she didn't! I can't believe that! Did you?"

"Yes, I did. She said she wanted me to do it, so I did," I explained.

"Did you rim her again? Did she like it," 'Drea asked.

"Yeah, it kind of threw her at first, but she really got into it."

"Mmm, I know I love it when you do it to me." She had her panties pulled over to the side and was now freely masturbating in front of me. "Did she like when you penetrated her back there?"

"That's so fucking hot. I wish I would have know all this when she picked me up. I feel a lot closer to her now that we've shared you. Is that weird," she asked.

"I don't think it's any weirder than me being in love with both of you."

"Yeah, I guess not." A strange look came over her face. "You know what I really want?"

"What?"

"I want you to make love to her on her wedding day. I want her to have your cum in her when she walks down the aisle to that bastard. Do you think we can arrange that?" She had continued to slowly massage her smooth pussy.

That idea appealed to me as well. "Since you're the maid of honor, I think I'll have an alibi for being near the ladies dressing room. Baby, I'd sure like to try."

"God that makes me so hot to think about that. I can't believe I'm actually getting excited about you plowing one of my friends on her wedding day. Ok, enough talking about Erin and Rachel. Let's have another glass of wine and then I want to take a hot bath while you make me some dinner. Then I want you to give me some of what my friends have been getting. Sound good," she asked.

"That sounds great, baby."

"Besides, I had a chance to do some shopping while I was gone. I got something I think you'll like!"

"Oh, really? What is it," I asked.

"You'll know soon enough."

We finished our wine and she gave me a long passionate kiss. She put her fingers that had been massaging her pussy to my mouth. I began to lick the moisture from them. "Ok, enough for now. You can have some from the source soon enough. Now go make me some dinner!" She walked to the bathroom to take her bath.

I sat and watched her as she walked away from me, her heels clicking on the wood floor of our living room. God, I was a lucky bastard. I couldn't believe she had given me permission to continue my affair with Rachel. That was unbelievable. I had enjoyed sleeping with Erin as well, but I had no feelings other than lust for her. It was a good idea for me not to be alone with her, though. I knew I couldn't trust myself.

Part of me wondered how this would all work out. I was in a wonderful, passionate relationship with 'Drea. 'Drea was more than any guy could ask for. She always had been. But I knew that my desire for Rachel was equally powerful. It would be interesting to say the least.

When I heard her bath running, I decided I better get started making my lovely girl a nice dinner. I had to think about what I was going to make. It needed to be something light and satisfying cause I knew she was horny and we shouldn't eat anything too heavy. I decided to make a salad with grilled chicken and fresh fruit. 'Drea loved to eat strawberries because she said it kept her sex drive high. I don't know if they did or not, but something kept it high. She also said my cum tasted so much better when I ate a lot of them.

As I worked on grilling the chicken, the phone rang. I picked it up, "Hello?"

"Brad," Rachel said.

"Rachel? How are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you," she replied.

"Oh, I'm great. I wanted to call you all day."

"Brad, so have I. I've been thinking about what happened."

"Me too. What do you think, baby," I asked.

"I'm really glad we did it."

"So am I, baby."

"I guess 'Drea isn't right there with you," Rachel asked.

"No, she's taking a bath."

"Good, I was hoping that I could talk to you with some privacy. There's something I have to tell you. Brad, I'm going to call Derek and tell him the wedding is off," she said.

"No, Rachel. You can't do that," I replied.

"Brad, I have to. With what happened between us, and the way I feel about you, there is no way I can do it. I'll never be able to be happy. There is no way," she repeated.

"But you had everything planned out. You really want to run that company of his father's. You've talked about how that's a once in a lifetime opportunity," I replied.

"It is, but I can't possibly do that knowing that I'll be unhappy the rest of my life without being able to share what we did ever again." She started crying. "Brad, I have another problem. I feel so ashamed that we did this to 'Drea. She's the closest friend I have ever had besides you, but I could hardly look at her when I drove her home from the airport. I can't imagine what she would think if she knew," she said sobbing.

I wanted to tell her face-to-face about what 'Drea had proposed to me, but I knew I had to tell her now.

"She knows Rachel. I told her," I said.

"You did what? I thought we were going to keep it between us. Why did you tell her," she asked.

"It's a long story, baby, but she's okay with it. I want you know that," I said.

"What do you mean, she's okay with it?"

"I told her about what happened. She wasn't upset about it. She knew how we felt about one another. She'd always expected us to be intimate. She also told me we could be together whenever we could arrange it," I explained.

"You're kidding me!" She had stopped sobbing.

"No, I'm not. Look baby, everything's going to be ok. Don't call Derek. Promise me, you won't call him," I insisted.

"Okay. I promise. Should I talk to 'Drea?"

"No, let's not worry about it tonight. I'm making her dinner right now. Why don't I call you tomorrow? We'll get together and talk about everything, okay?"

"Ok. That will be fine." There was a distinct pause. "Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"I, I love you."

"I know you do, baby. I love you too, Rachel. I've wanted to tell you that, too. I'm so sorry I've waited so long."

She laughed, "You're not the only one. I'm wish we had talked to one another before now."

"Me too, Rach. But everything will be fine now I think, okay?"

She paused, "Yeah, I think so. Are you sure 'Drea is okay?"

"Yeah, baby. I'm sure she is. I promise you. You can find out for yourself tomorrow."

"Okay. What are you guys going to do tonight," she asked.

"Rachel, I think you know what we're going to do."

"I know," she laughed. "I'm just jealous."

"I'm burning her chicken," I said.

"Okay, I'll let you go. I need to get some rest. We didn't get much last night, and I have had a lot on my mind today."

"Yes, you have. Sweet dreams, baby. I wish I was there holding you tonight," I said.

"Yeah, me too. That would really be nice. Good night," she said.

"Good night, baby. I'll call you first thing tomorrow."

12