A Night with Rachel Riley

Story Info
Being security for Rachel Riley has its benefits.
2.1k words
4.33
20.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

TV personality Rachel Riley has been receiving lots of abuse online lately from some trolls. Her agent is worried about her safety so hired security to escort her around wherever she goes.

Luckily for me I work for said security firm. We deal with a lot of high profile people all the time so it didn't faze me when I was asked to be that person. I have always had a thing for her, ever since she appeared on Strictly Come Dancing. That girl has a figure to die for and never ending legs.

She likes to show them off when she is on Countdown in the skimpy dresses she wears. Today was one of those days.

I always wait in her dressing room until after she has finished filming, watching the filming taking place on the TV. She didn't seem herself today.

After filming had finished she made her way to the dressing room. As she enters she asks me if I can take her straight home tonight and not to her boyfriend's Pasha's house. This is quite unusual for her as nearly every night she goes for what I can tell is a bit of a 'release' so to speak.

"Is everything alright Rachel?" I ask her as she collects her stuff and heads out the dressing room.

"Not really Mark, we had a blazing row this morning which has played on my mind all day. That's why I haven't seemed myself today. I don't know how much longer we will be together. I think the 'Strictly Curse' is affecting us in a different way. I feel like we have lost that buzz we had and things are just stale in every way."

I wasn't going to pry as it's not my place but she made sure to emphasize the word 'every', clearly meaning the bedroom department.

The journey back to her house is a quiet one as she is on her phone most of the time, a couple of calls which I could hear getting heated. As we pull up to her house I always walk her inside to make sure it is safe.

"Everything is good to go Rachel, I will be outside in the car if you need anything." I state as I begin to head towards the door. Normally she says ok and I leave but this time was different.

"Do you mind staying with me for a while Mark, I don't feel like being alone right now and I feel safe when you are here." I could see the sadness in her eyes as she asked me, how could I say no?

I nod as I take my coat off and make myself comfortable. She fetches us both a drink. I won't drink while working so I just have a water while she fixes herself a large glass of wine.

We sit there talking easily for a couple of hours. In this time she has gone through a bottle of wine and decides to fix herself something stronger, she brings out a bottle of vodka and pours herself a glass.

"Wow, it really was a bad day for you wasn't it!" I laugh as she sips on it. She has kicked her shoes off and has her feet tucked under her legs. They still look stunning and her toes are beautifully painted along with her nails. She clearly takes care of herself.

She seems to be relaxing a lot more now. She starts rubbing her shoulder though, she looks in some pain. "Is everything alright?" I ask.

"I think I slept funny last night, shoulder is killing me. Just another thing to add to my woes!"

"Would you like me to massage it? See if I can release any tension for you?" She nods and smiles.

I stand up and walk behind her as I begin to work on where she says the pain is. She lets out a slight moan as her head rolls forward, clearly enjoying it. I work on the other shoulder at the same time as

I slide the straps of her dress down her shoulders to give me more access.

I work her shoulders for a good 15 minutes. She is really relaxed now. "You know what would also be good? A nice head massage for you." I don't give her a chance to answer as my hands work their way up to her head, running through her hair and starting to massage her temples. The tension drains from her as I feel her body start to really relax. This is like heaven for me. "I bet Pasha never does this for you does he?" I ask.

She doesn't say a word, clearly enjoying it. By now I am starting to get a bit turned on, there has always been something about giving a massage that does it for me. I decide to take a chance and tell her to lay down so I can really work on her back and shoulders.

"How about we go upstairs so I can really get comfy." She says, already heading that way. I can't help but watch her pert ass sway as she makes her way upstairs. I follow her as we step into her bedroom. There isn't much to it, pretty plain but nice looking décor.

"Can you unzip me? I'm just going to make myself more comfortable before I lay down."

I oblige and unzip her dress, as the zip comes down I can see she isn't wearing a bra. She holds her dress up as she steps into her walk in closet. She tells me there is some body cream in the drawer next to bed which I can use. I grab the cream as she comes out in a fluffy dressing gown. She walks over to the bed and lays down on her front, unstrapping it before she lays down.

I move the dressing gown down to her hips, not wanting to take this too far just in case. Squirting some cream onto my hands I start to massage her again, this time really able to work through the knots. Her arms are above her head and I massage them as well, including her hands. She lets out another moan. "Wow, were you a masseuse in a previous life?!" she asks laughing. "This is amazing!"

I laugh back as I carry on with just her top half. "Would you like a foot massage as well?" She just nods at me.

I move down to the bottom of the bed, placing some more cream on my hands. I start to work on her soles, I can feel all the knots in them. She clearly wears heels a lot the way her feet seem.

I spend a good 20 minutes just on her feet, I feel like she really needs it. She doesn't seem to worry about someone touching her feet like a lot of people as I work even between her toes, she seems to enjoy it.

My hands move up just a bit and I begin to massage her shapely legs, especially her calves. That has always been a thing for me, I love a good set of calves. I must be doing something right as she has clearly just spread her legs ever so slightly. Do I really take a chance with Rachel Riley? Could my dream come true? Only one way to find out!

I continue to massage her legs, slowly moving hands higher then working back down the other leg. My hands are now under the dressing gown and very close to her sacred area. I can even feel some heat coming from it. I decide to take a chance and brush my fingers over her lips as I leave one leg to work on the other. I wait and hope I haven't just taken things too far.

Her body flinches but she doesn't jump up and kick me out or anything like that. In fact, quite the opposite. She reaches under herself and pulls the dressing gown out and dropping it to the floor. Her naked body now on show, well the back half anyway with her pert ass in all its glory.

"So I'm guessing you would like a full body massage now?" She doesn't say anything and turns herself over, now really seeing her in all her glory. Her tits are a good size and don't sag. Her pussy is a thing of pure heaven. It is fully waxed and her lips are already glistening.

I move to the side of the bed as I apply more cream to my hands and begin to massage her toned stomach. Clearly still keeping herself in shape. Making sure to massage every part of her, I slowly move my hands up underneath her breasts, working around them.

I move my hands on top of her breasts now and rub her nipples with the palms of hands. This time the moan is a lot louder as I can feel them getting erect under my hands. I take them both between my thumb and finger and tease them, twisting them and gently pulling them. I then move my mouth down to one of them and tease it with my tongue, gently biting it. I chop and change every few minutes.

With her nipple still in my mouth I move one of my hands down slowly between her legs. My fingers grazing over her lips as she parts her legs even more. I now have full access to her pussy. I gently slide 2 fingers inside her, she is extremely tight. I love it. 2 fingers now working vigorously, my thumb teasing her clit, her body begins to shudder and her juices are flowing.

"Mark, enough teasing, I need you inside me now. And don't worry about protection, I am on the pill." She tells me after coming down from her orgasm.

I strip off my clothes as quickly as possible, my thick 8 inch cock already standing to attention. I climb onto the bed and rest the head of my cock against her soaking wet hole. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes, please Mark. I need it."

I don't need any more convincing as I slowly push the head forward, she winces as I enter her tight hole. I am now fully inside her and I just push forward, holding it in place, filling her up. She gasps and grips the bed covers. I slowly start to make love to her, not wanting this to go too quickly. Sliding back and forth, she bites her bottom lip with every thrust. I lift both her legs and place her feet on my shoulders, wanting to get deeper. I hold her ankles as I speed up my thrust, getting as deep as possible.

I speed up my thrusting now as I push her legs back towards her head as I lean over her, I must be hitting the right spot as her eyes are closed, mouth open, heavy breathing.

"Fuck me Mark, please, I need to be fucked."

I let go of her legs and tell her to get on all fours then. She does quickly as I slide back in with ease this time. I grip her hair and pull it back with every thrust.

With my other hand I lick my finger and place it against her tight asshole, just resting it there. She pushes her hips back and relaxes her sphincter, clearly wanting this as I fuck her asshole with my finger. "Oh fuck yes, keep going."

The sweat dripping from both of us now as I fuck her like this for a good half an hour. Letting go of her hair to give her peachy ass a spank at the same time, hand prints left on each cheek.

"Oh my god yes Mark, I am so close!" I pull my finger out of her ass with a plop as I reach underneath her and finding her clit I tease it between my fingers. Her juices are now flowing.

This sends her over the edge as she bites down on the pillow and her body begins to shake. That does it for me as I release my load deep inside her. Her pussy lips tighten around my cock, draining me.

She collapses forward, spent, me still inside her. As I start to pull out she asks me not to and lay behind her, still inside. She doesn't want to lose the feeling.

I do as she asks, wrapping my arms around her. It's not long until she falls asleep. I pull the cover over us both and I just hold her in my arms.

Even if this was just a one off, it was worth it.

I eventually fall asleep still holding her.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers