A Night with Step Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was now really hot and swollen I could feel his shaft push through my lips deep into me as I gripped tight. Every thrust was getting harder, the sounds of our heavy breathing and the clock on the mantel ticking loudly, were the only sounds in the room, I looked around and mother had left I was so engrossed in what was happening I never heard her leave. I felt relieved, and let myself go. I pushed back hard onto James as he fucked me. I rose higher on my knees so he could hold onto my breasts. He pulled at my nipples though the material of my night gown, which made me groan louder. I was now sweating, we both were, and I felt so hot.

James pulled me around so I was sitting on top of him facing the clock. I sat forward and put my hands on his knees, grinded back and forth using the tip of his helmet to massage my g spot. I could feel another climax building deep inside me, keeping my rhythm as the build-up got more intense I felt my womb contract and my body started to shake. I screamed out as James pulled me back to kiss my neck. He reached down and used his middle finger on my clit, which sent me into spasms, with every contraction I pushed harder onto his cock. I heard James grunt loudly as he pushed up higher into my pussy I could feel him cum inside me.

I couldn't move my legs had turned to jelly but I needed to so James could remove the condom. I wearily moved myself from James, my legs and buttock had stuck to him, I felt so tired and for a moment what had actually happened that evening never entered my mind. I looked up to see mother had walked back in the room.

"That's the last time you will fuck my daughter, Stick these on." Mother scolded at James.

She threw him some clothes. And he began to get dressed. I went to get up and leave the room, but mother just pointed her finger at me and shook her head. There was a loud knock on the door, and mother went to answer it. Within a few seconds she appeared back in the living room. A tall blonde woman stood there in the doorway. She was around five feet ten inches, very slim, slightly tanned, large pale green eyes with pouty lips, from what I could see she had small pert breasts and looked around thirty five years old.

"This is Abbey." smiled mother. "You can thank her for tonight." Laughing at James.

"James leave now, we're done." James looked Abbey up and down, dumbstruck.

"Who's she?" James retorted back at my mother who stood there looking smug.

"Now that's none of your business James." Both women laughed at him.

"LEAVE" Mother shouted.

James walked into the hallway, picking up his bag and left. He banged the door loud behind him. That was the last time I was ever going to see James. I felt really sad he had been my first lover. I looked up to where Abbey and my mother were still standing, and my mother spoke.

"Clare, meet your new stepmother."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy Wouldn't Dare She could tease her father without consequences.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom My stepmom submits and then helps me to trick my sister.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Cop and Daughter Daughter comes to visit after 13 yrs.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories