A Night with You

Story Info
New couple gets together for a night of sexual explorations.
2.2k words
4.09
19k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly saunter up to you sitting on the couch, my silky pajamas sway with each movement of my hips. You look at me starting at my head all the way down to my toes, and grin slightly. You knew that I had gotten ready for bed special with you in mind for the night's activities.

As walk slowly up to you, I lean in ever so gently to kiss your lips. I kiss you harder, letting you know that tonight I want you. And only you. You wrap your arms around me as we kiss, deeper and harder with every passing minute. Your hands roam from my neck to my back and down towards my butt. I smile because it tickles, and you grab my back pulling me towards you. I fall willingly into your arms and on to your lap as I continue to kiss you deeper at this point. Your hand finds itself on my stomach as you kiss me; it creeps up my silky nighty until it finds my breast. You give the right one a gentle squeeze; turned on by your hand on my breast I wrap my arms around your back pull you closer to me kissing you harder.

Your hand then leaves my breast and start to head south, teasing my belly bottom through my pajamas as your hand continues toward my thigh, as it get to about mid thigh you slide it under the skirt of my pajamas. I pull my lips away from yours, and grab your hand.

I lean in and whisper in your ear "Not yet, I'm going to make you want me really bad first." I smiled seductively.

"I want you badly now though," you replied as you pull me in for a kiss, you can hardly wait to slide you already hard as a rock cock inside my wet pussy.

"Not yet, I'm going to tease you beyond return first." I said as I kissed my way to your neck, then your ear, I nibbled on it ever so slightly. You breathe in deeply. I release myself from your embrace, as I'm stand up you sneak a little peak at my upper thigh, you figured why not since you could see a little more skin than usual. Right then you can notice that I'm not wearing any panties. This turns you on even more. What a dirty little girl you thought to yourself.

"I'll be right back" I said, "don't you think about moving!" I said playfully but firmly enough to send your mind into over drive. What can she be up to? You thought to yourself as you get even more excited about what I have in store for you. Just thinking about all the fun things that we can embark on tonight sends you in frenzy and before you know it you are so aroused you begin to touch yourself.

When I return, you quickly stop, I sit on the opposite end of the couch as you. Completely baffled you try to come closer to me. With my hand I push you back only this time I position so that you are facing me. The two of us are on facing each other, each of us with our backs against each side of the couch now.

I look deep into your eyes, "I want you to watch me, but don't touch." I said as I made myself more comfortable on the couch. You watch contently without barely blinking or speaking a word.

You sit back and watch as my hand goes from my breast, down my stomach and to my thigh without the slightest hesitation. With every passing inch of my skin through my fingers, heat grows in you more and more, you swear that you have never wanted me more in your life than this very moment. And we have barely begun. My fingers play with the bottom of my skirt before they smoothly lift it up around my waist exposing my nicely shaved young pussy. My fingers walk from my upper thigh around the lips of my pussy, teasing it ever so slightly, as desire grows deeper in myself. I tease myself more, begging myself to touch my own pussy.

Until I can't handle it anymore and I touch my clit. Rubbing and caressing first, until I slowly move down further, until my finger slips inside my wet and willing pussy, disappearing out of sight. You are in awe. You hardly believe that you are sitting here wanting me finger myself, and in front of you no less. After several minutes had passed tension builds in my body. My finger leaves my hole and returns to my clit where I continue to rub in a circular motion making it wetter with every stroke. You can see my wetness peak out from my lips as I rub faster and faster. You want me so badly you move from you designated spot on the couch and move towards me. You practically jump on me, hardly able to control yourself.

I sit up and with the same hand I had, only second before, buried deep in my young pussy, I push you back to you spot. "All in due time," I said with a smile on my face. I'm determined to keep you wanting more before I let you enter in my warm wet pussy. With that said I remove your shirt, you are breathing heavily with anticipation.

Starting at your lips, I kiss you deeply, then with my hands on your chest I move slowly from your lips, to your chin, then over to your ear. Working my lips with the contours of your face, I make my way to your ears, where my tongue plays with your lobe. Slowly I make my way to your neck, and lower to your collarbone. Licking and massaging every inch of your skin on my way down. I work my way to your nipples, circling my tongue around one, I then suck, paying every bit of attention to one as the other. Making sure they both get equal treatment. Then leaving your nipples wanting more, I tongue my way down further until I reach your belly button. I kiss it cutely, and head south further.

As I reach your pants I unbutton them and remove everything, you are completely naked, lying there in front of me. Practically begging for me to touch you in places that would send you in to ecstasy and back. I throw your pants on to the floor as I teasingly start at your inner thigh and kiss my way up until I reach you're harder than ever cock that is standing in excitement. I take it in my hands, starting from the tip I kiss lightly all the way to the base. But I don't stop there I continue lower as I kiss your balls. You release a moan of pleasure, which sends me in to a wild women, it drive me wild when you make noises, you know this and always use it to your advantage. I then shove your whole cock into my mouth; I suck your cock in and out of my mouth pleasuring every inch from tip to base, the whole time cupping your sweet balls in my hands. You hold on to my shoulders as you cock is sucked in and released by my mouth time and time again.

Sending excitement through your whole body as you tense up. Knowing that you are about to cum, I start to suck faster and faster, you look down as watch your cock go in and out, in and out, in and out of my mouth repeatedly. This sight is more than enough to send you over the edge. You cum in my mouth as I continue to suck in and out. After a few minutes of recovery, and a little cleaning up, you pull me close to you and kiss me wantingly. I stand up and grab your hand to follow me. I lead you to the bedroom where there is a nice big bed, waiting to be fucked on. The room is bathed in candlelight and there is a slight scent of lavender in the air. In the doorway you put your hands around my waist, pull me closer to you and kiss me as you move you hands up the sides of my hips. Gathering my pajamas in your hands and pulling them over my head. We are both naked now; you grab me in your arms and kiss me harder. My breasts smash up against your chest as we kiss. Once again, without fail, you are turned on.

Before we can make it to the bed your hands are roaming and exploring every single inch of my body. From my neck down my back and of course, my butt, then back up my sides and to my face where you grab my chin with both hands and kiss me deeply. And before you know it your hands are travelling back down to my pussy. You just can't get enough of my young wet pussy; your hand now exploring and probing my pussy.

I pull away and lead you to the bed, where I lay down on my back to face you. "It's your turn to want me badly!" You said as you smirked, trying to turn my sex game back around on me. You prop yourself over me and kiss me on my lips deeply, wanting me even more as the minutes pass. Just the thought that you cannot have your hard cock sliding in and out of my wet pussy, excites you and deep inside the depths of your body you yearn to violate my young body.

To show me things that I have never experienced before, to please this young pussy that I so willingly allow you to use at your will. You kiss down my face, my neck and down to my breasts, I arch forward wanting you to suck on each. You are making me wetter with every stroke of your tongue on my young supple breasts. You taste every inch of my body on the way down. My smooth skin tickling your lips as you continue further down my stomach. You and I breathing heavily and with not a word muttered from each of us, you reach my pubic bone. You pay attention every inch of my body, not letting one centimeter go unnoticed, by either you hands or mouth.

Ever so slowly you work your way closer to my pussy, my legs part willingly as you gently kiss either side, barely brushing your lips across my erect clit. With that I release the slightest moan, letting you know I'm ready for more. You then lick my pussy, starting with my clit then down, sticking our tongue inside, tasting my juices as you go. You swirl your tongue around my clit, I moan. I enjoy your tongue massaging my clit, tasting my juices. My pussy is warm and wet, soon after licking my pussy, my body tenses up, my toes curl and I begin to quiver and shake as a massive orgasm runs through my body.

Our bodies glisten in the candlelight, sweaty from your tongue deep in my pussy. You crawl up the bed slowly as you collapse on me; both of us, our heavy breathing soon begin to mimic each other's. You look at my sweaty, flushed face from the previous orgasm, and kiss me deeper than ever.

"I want you badly now, more than anything in the world." You say to me as your legs push mine apart, my shaved pussy exposed for you to stare at the beauty of young pussy, suddenly your cock is standing in all its glory.

"I want you to fuck me now," I said as I wrapped one leg around your back and pushed your cock into my warm wet pussy. Alas! What you have been waiting for all night. Of course you liked the previous activities, but you like nothing more but to have you dick buried deep in a young shaved tight pussy. You thrust a few times, enjoying every inch of your cock running up in my tight hole.

You pull out teasingly, as I open my eyes and look at you in a concerned manner. You firmly grab my hips, and roll me over. As you pull my hips towards you, you say, "I want to fuck you from behind babe, that way I can hear my balls against your pussy as I pump in and out of you." With that I willingly rock my hips back so you can stick your nice cock from behind. You grip on to my hips and have your way. Pleased even more with every thrust of your hips. I start to scream your name with every pump. For with every one I grew closer and closer to your massive cock giving me an orgasm I will not forget anytime in the near future.

"Cum with me baby!" You say between each thrust in my bare pussy. With that you reach your hands down to my clit and rub faster and faster with every movement forwards drawing both of us closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, without much warning both of us, blast into beautiful mind blowing orgasms. With each thrust in me, I scream louder than before as the waves pulsate through my body. You fall on to the bed next to me, breathing deeply. You pull me close to you, and play with my hair until we both fall asleep.