A Night's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

He waited silently and totally still for her answer.

"I agree not to attempt to escape or release my partner while we eat."

He smiled. "Very good." He walked into the cell and unlocked her cuffs. He handed to her the key to her ankle cuffs and stood back as she released herself.

Heather smiled to herself, trust only went so far it seemed. A human guard entered with a tray of some sort of stew and two pouches of blood which he set up and left closing the cell behind him and the two vampires.

Heather took a second to lick the wound that had been hidden under the left cuff, relieved to see it close and heal over in seconds. She moved the folding tray next to Lynn and began spooning the stew to her partner.

Once the bowl was empty she extended her fangs and bit into the first of the blood pouches, emptying it quickly, and then taking her time on the second as she surveyed the room for possible escape routes. None presented themselves as she had expected.

No sooner had she finished it then the door to the cell reopened and three guards with cross bows entered backed up by the huge vamp. The ancient one stood in the corridor.

"If you would please resume your former position?"

Heather walked back to her place and closed the ankle cuffs then examined the left cuff before closing it around her wrist. The big vampire walked over and locked her right wrist closed then checked the other three cuffs. The guards left and the human entered and removed the tray. The door closed.

"Not much for conversation are they?"

"Nope."

The same scene was repeated twice more and the women talked and slept the hours away waiting for something new to develop. On the third day, the ancient one entered by himself.

"Miss Cross, everyone has gone back to Europe." He set a bag down next to the door. "In the bag you will find clothes for your companion and some cleaning supplies. Once you're ready you may both leave." He unlocked her left cuff and handed her the keys, as he left the cell he called out. "There is a present for you in the cell at the end of the row. Goodbye, Miss Cross."

Heather released her self and Lynn. She didn't bother to rush she could tell the place was deserted; even the ancient one had quickly left.

Lynn looked up from the bag where she was using some wet wipes to clean herself off before getting dressed. "What the hell was that all about?"

"We lost. Worse we weren't even enough of a bother to kill."

"Shit. So what's the thing with the present?

Heather stomped out of the cell and headed for the end of the row. Lynn hopped quickly behind her still pulling on a pair of oversized boots as she went.

Opening the unlocked cell door Heather just stood in the doorway. Lynn edged up and looked in over her shoulder. Lying on two separate cots were the last two elf's, paler even then was normal for their race, except for two small fang marks on each of their necks and a trickle of blood the corners of their lips.

Lynn brushed past and checked the girls. "Are they dead? I can't tell."

Heather's head hung almost to her chest. "Not exactly. He turned them.

Lynn was still sniffing at the girls. "So if he turned them why are they still lying here in the middle of the night and why is it I smell your blood on their lips?

"Heather? Hea..."

Lynn stared into the shocked face of her friend and partner.

"He used my blood, My blood."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12