A Night's Work Ch. 2

Story Info
She's still twisting the pretzel.
1.8k words
3.61
31.5k
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heavens slut,

If you've not read the first chapter, you have no business being here... you will not comprehend...

... you are still on your knees and the towel still hangs precariously from your cock as you finish working my last finger/cock...

The feel of your soft wet warm mouth around my fingers and the skillful work of your tongue and lips made the image of my cock in your mouth feel so real my entire body aches with desire - I feel my hot juice leak from my pussy.

I reward you with a smile and the knowledge my pussy leaks its sweet juice as a result of your service. And I share with you my fear it may drip onto my shorts or boots or worse yet, the floor - I know this thought will make you beg for the opportunity to lick me before a drop hits the ground - you know I love to hear you beg and plead; and, I know you love the taste of my pussy and its cream. You know I love the feel of your tongue teasing my clit - we both know you can bring me ecstasy. You know I can make you stop at any time. And we both know, if you bend to clean my pussy, the towel will surely fall to the floor... but, I am the only one who knows what will happen when the towel falls.

The blood rushes through your body, again a flush comes over you - it is the anticipation of what may come - the unknown. Your desire to please me further with your tongue surpasses any fear of punishment - you know your Mistress is fair - you know you are always safe. Without hesitation you beg, plead, beseech me: Please, Mistress let me suck the juice from your pussy... I will accept any punishment, just to serve you... I will perform like no other - please Mistress, let me catch your sweet cream before it is wasted on the floor. My body aches to serve you, please Mistress - PLEASE... let me eat your pussy... I am so hungry... pleeeeeeeease Mistress.

As you beg, your body is trembling... you are overtaken by my desire, your lust, and that of those around you. I feel your devotion and am touched by your willingness to accept consequences for failing a task as reward for the opportunity to service my pussy and relieve my ache... you are true to your Mistress.

Very well, I reply; but, understand there will be consequences if the towel falls - and remember, you mustn't cum or your training is over. Yes Mistress... anything... I will take any punishment for this opportunity to taste your pussy... anything for your pleasure... I live to serve you... I will not cum... I don't want my training to end... it is only the beginning...

With that, I take my foot still clad in the stiletto heeled black leather boots, careful not to disturb the towel seeming to tangle by a thread from your cock and spread your knees farther apart on the floor. I take your hair gently but firmly with both hands, spreading my legs as I stand before you, and lower your head to the haven between my legs... and indeed, as you bend to reach me, the towel slips off your cock... but you do not care... and at the moment, I do not care... mmmmmmm my pleasure at the touch of your tongue on my clit.

You must wrap your hands around my ass to support yourself as you work on my pussy. I am losing my balance in these high heels. I call over the largest trainer to stand behind me and support my weight so I can lean back and enjoy your feast in my pussy. And as I lean against him I feel his hard-on against me... I'm sure your hands wrapped around my ass must also be feeling his cock... I am imagining your hunger... your need. Mistress cannot control her own moans... she is floating... her whore between her legs feeding... a sight to behold. But listen... my moans are not the only moans. One of the trainers has his cock out and is stroking vigorously as he watches us. I wave him over and ask him why he uses his hand when he can have this, and I point to your ass...

And so I command you to all fours... but do not lose the rhythm you have created in my pussy,slut... do not stop for a second. It is my desire to watch this trainer fuck your ass - my ass, as you relish my pussy with your tongue... and with those words I hear you moan. Spread your legs so he can mount you I command. You eagerly obey. The trainer kneels behind you and lowers his shorts to reveal his entire cock and balls - much larger than I had thought - it was just the tip of the iceberg he had been stroking - and I begin to wonder if he might cause you damage... I warn him to be careful... but know you can handle it... you are hungry, aren’t you whore?

The trainer takes his cock in his hand, wets it sufficiently with his saliva, and directs it toward your hole. As you feel the head of his cock pierce your tight hole you grab my leg and squeeze hard... I see your body tense for a moment... and hear you let out a little grunt... mmmmmm... I am watching... hearing... smelling... and feeling your hunger... his hunger... my hunger. As he works his cock into your ass slowly your body begins to relax... he finds his own rhythm... you're being rocked forward and backward... that rhythm flows to my body as your face and tongue are being driven deeper into my pussy... my hole... a chain reaction. I see the imprints his fingers are making in your flesh where he is grabbing your ass... I am certain you feel no pain at this moment. His moans become louder... it is clear he is well on his way... I am overcome with our lust... I am relying completely on the trainer behind me to keep me standing... my knees are weak... the closer he gets to cumming in your ass... the closer I get to cumming all over your face... you sense this all... you are fighting desperately your own desire to cum... you feel as though your cock is ready to explode.

As I watch the trainer pumping his cock into your hole, I hear your whimpers... his moans... I see the sweat gathering on your body and feel its wetness in your hair... my slut is tireless - you haven't missed a beat. I am on the verge. I have unzipped my midriff to reveal my breasts so the trainer behind me can finger my nipples... soon I will be taken over the edge... I cannot take my eyes off this cock burying itself entirely in your ass - my ass... as his pace quickens, his moans become louder - the look on his face is that of pure lust... you do not see his face, but the sound of his moaning reveals in your mind the image of his face... you must concentrate... you are becoming lost... you cannot let go or it will all end...

It is time... we all feel it... see it... hear it... smell it... it has enveloped our entire beings. The trainer is now ramming your hole with his cock... his head jerks back... and his moans become that of an animal... he is about to shoot his cum into your ass, my hole - my slut. As this is happening you feel my hands grabbing your head more forcefully pulling you closer as if to take you entirely into my body... you know this is your cue... it is time to use your fingers in my holes as your tongue works my clit... quickly you take your hand and insert three fingers up my cunt stretch your index finger to my ass and tease your finger into my hole. I let out a long deep moan as I feel your fingers fill my holes... you're filling all of me and it triggers the waves... my body bends over you in ecstasy... I grab your back digging my fingers into your flesh... I sense another is doing the same as I vaguely hear his moans... but my eyes are closed... and I am lost in my own experience... the waves of contractions flow to my womb... my breath has been replaced by a long sigh... don't stop... this may last for minutes...

I open my eyes just in time to see the trainer pulling his cock from your hole... still semi hard... perhaps he will be hungry for more later. I lift my body to its dominant state and take a deep breath... there's work yet to be done... your training... and 5 trainers still needing your attention. The trainer behind me I'm sure will be in need of attention soon as his cock has been so rock hard I am certain it has left a permanent impression in my back where I was leaning against it.

I look down at my slut - still on your knees looking a bit weary, but no worse for the wear... perhaps still lost in your condition... your cock still stiff and standing at attention... I smile at you... I am impressed... you served me well... thank you Mistress - your pleasure is my reward, you mumble... I know... I always know.

And so once again it is time to clean up. I throw you a clean wet towel to wipe your face and ass... make it quick... there's much work to be done... yes Mistress. I watch as you clean yourself... then you return the towel to me. As I walk behind you I say, we still have consequences to deal with... yes Mistress, anything you deem necessary I will accept with vigor. I know you will... back on all fours. You promptly obey. Again I take my foot and spread your knees apart until I have a clear view of your balls hanging between your legs. You do not see me winding up the wet towel in locker room fashion as I'm standing behind you... but you feel the sting as it hits your bare ass like a whip, and the burn that lingers afterwards... damn I missed, I was aiming for your balls... you are thankful the burn is on your ass rather than your balls. I hope this will remind you to keep towels soaked with precious fluids off the dirty floor. Yes Mistress, I will never forget. I know you won't... let's move on... you need water... then time for weights... training... mmmmmmmmmm...

to be continued...