A Night's Work Ch. 3

Story Info
Keep eating the pretzel.
2k words
3.75
19.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the previous stories - or you will not understand... Right, slut!?

The welt from the towel will remain on your ass for a time, as visible proof of your willingness to accept any consequence in order to fulfill the deep desires of your Mistress... I take delight in seeing this remembrance of your service... You please me to no end. You hear me snap, on your feet... No time to waste... Yes Mistress. You need water before you can lift... So we're off to the watering holes... Mmmmm. Again a flush comes over you as you wonder what I mean... You always know with me to expect the unexpected.

You are lead to another area where the weights are aligned in neat rows. After passing the first row of equipment you realize you will not be taking your water from a drinking fountain or bottle. There are two trainers there waiting for you... A woman and a man... Both exude hunger... And they have good reason - they've been watching us. Again I command you to your knees and take delight in watching your cock bob up and down in anticipation... It is apparent you feel more hunger than thirst... This pleases me.

I make it clear that ladies cum first... After throwing the other trainer a smug look, the woman begins to strip. The others also gather around to watch this spectacle... Another rush crosses your body - and mine as well... I relish in my power to command your every move and to have others as witness to this power. Once completely naked the trainer makes herself comfortable lying on a mat which has been placed on the floor. I then take my foot and give your ass a push in her direction... Go to her... She is the cup from which you will drink your water... Yes Mistress... Thank you Mistress...

You crawl to her on your knees and I direct you to her side. And as you kneel above her you admire her body... Strong and lean... Large breasts and an obviously wet pussy. Your cock shimmers from its own wetness. I stand across from you - this trainer between us. Two bottles of water are brought to me. I kneel myself while opening the water... And tell you, I will pour and you will drink... And before this bottle is empty you will bring her to ecstasy... Yes Mistress... Gladly... Anything for you pleasure... Anything.

I begin dribbling water on her nipples... I remind you do not waste the water - lap it all up... Yes Mistress... I take pleasure in watching you suck the water from her body... Watching her nipples harden at the touch of the water and your tongue... I know the pleasure your tongue can bring and I feel what she is feeling... My own nipples harden at the thought. I begin to trickle the water down her body... A little pool is created in her navel... Suck it all up... Yes Mistress. Down her belly... Some trickles down her side - don't miss that... No Mistress. And when I dribble the water into the hair hiding her pussy it clings and shimmers like dew on grass... And you bury your face in it. I delight in this sight... I feel it... The sighs of the trainer become moans as the water begins to find its way into her pussy and tickles her clit. Don't let any water spill to the floor... No Mistress... I will get every drop for you. The water teasing her pussy opens her legs to expose her soft dark pink flesh oozing with sweet cream... Another feast for my slut... My feast. I dribble the water between her legs onto her clit... You have to lick furiously to get every drop. The trainer begins to writhe from her desire... She is on her way. I direct the water into her hole where it disappears... Suck it out my slut - dig with your tongue... Yes Mistress. I let some trickle down to her ass so you can lick her hole... This gives me pleasure to watch as you lick water from her ass... Mmmmmm. I am getting wet myself and my ache grows. Now back to her clit... Her hole... Keep sucking... Licking... Her moans become long and deep... She is completely open... Her pussy is aching for more. I hand you another bottle of water and tell you to fuck her pussy with it... You pause... Yes Mistress... And wonder how you will make this work. You insert the cap end first... She is very wet... The bottle is large but her body is completely open to it. Slowly you work it in... And she moans louder... She is hungry... She wants you to fuck her with the bottle. You use one hand to find a rhythm with the bottle as you continue to work with your tongue... I am still dribbling water onto her clit and you notice the bottle is almost empty... You must make quick work of this. You continue to lap, lick, suck furiously as you move the bottle in and out of her hole... Sucking up every bit of water I pour. We all sense her arousal - she is close... Keep the rhythm... Soon the tension mounts... Her body tenses... She is lost in her desire... The others look on and lust... Her back arches... It is time... And she lets out a primal noise... She is cumming... Just as I empty the last drop from the bottle... Mmmmmmm... I feel her pleasure... My body becomes consumed with its own hunger. And as I look at my slut I see my juice drip from your cock - my cock... Still hard as rock... Raging for release. It is done. Now take out the bottle and lick it clean... Yes Mistress. And when you're done licking the bottle clean - you will drink from another... Yes Mistress... Thank you. I watch as you diligently lick the cream from the bottle... My devoted whore will do anything for me... This pleases me well.

As you finish cleaning the bottle you see another standing above you... The male trainer... The bulge in his shorts looming before your eyes. I indicate it's his turn now. He lowers his shorts to reveal an enormous cock - thicker and longer than any you have ever seen - which at the moment is not fully erect... You cannot hide your desire to eat this raw meat... Your cock seeps more clear juices from its head... I smile... I know you have a voracious appetite... And I love to watch you eat.

I will quench your thirst and you will feed my hunger - your hunger... Yes Mistress. I stand along side holding the bottle of water and again explain - I will pour and you will drink... And before the bottle empties, I expect to see cum shooting from this cock... Yes Mistress, anything for you. I sense your eagerness to fulfill my desires... My clit is throbbing... Mmmmm what pleasure. I start spilling the water at the base of his shaft and gravity takes it down to the head of his cock where you must catch it. You lick and suck his head taking every drop of water which trickles down... The cock begins to grow even larger and rises at the touch of your lips and tongue. The moans of the trainer are unmistakable... He is enjoying your drink of water.

As his cock grows, gravity no longer carries the water to its head... You have to lick the entire shaft to catch the water I spill across it. Soon the water is carried from the head down to the base of his cock and you have to bury your face in his balls to catch the water before it drips to the floor... Mmmmmm... What a delicious sight... I am again becoming consumed with my own lust... And you can feel it. The trainer is lost in his own pleasure... His knees are bent, his moans become louder and his face reveals his pleasure. It will not be long now... The bottle is almost empty... You feel the urgency to work this cock harder - faster... You take it into your mouth - deeply... I am imaging this is my cock... I feel it... As I did when you sucked the cream from my fingers... Mmmmmm... Sooooo good... I am floating. He begins to pump his cock in and out... He is fucking your mouth.

You are driven by the mounting frenzy... You are lost in it... I hear your moans - I know you are enjoying this meal... Your own cock strains for release - you are overcome with your desire and have to ignore the temptation to stroke your cock. I remind you the bottle is nearly empty... Use your hands I command... Cradle and stroke his balls... Find his hole and fuck his ass with your fingers... You obey without hesitation. The trainer lets out a long moan as you enter his body... He reaches and grabs your head... It is time... His mouth hangs open and the gym becomes filled with the sounds of his ecstasy. I tell you I wish to see the cum shoot from his cock and watch you catch it in mid air. So as you feel his shaft begin to pulse you pull away slightly so Mistress can view the explosion you have just detonated...

You open your mouth wide to catch the cum as it erupts from his cock... The trainer releases a final grunt then cries out... Oooooh God... As his body bends in ecstasy... His cock bobs up and down as pulses of cum shoot like bullets from its tip... Your tongue is out reaching for his hot juice... You are anxious for the taste of his cum... You let out a moan... I savor the sight of my slut feeding his hunger... My hunger. Cum is everywhere... It drips from your lips, mustache and down your chin... Some has landed on your chest and is entwined in your hair. You lick your lips to gather all you can. I bend to wipe up with my fingers the cum lost on your chest... This is yours too I say... Eat from my fingers...

Without a word you take my fingers into your mouth to suck them clean... I close my eyes and enjoy once more the feel of your soft wet warm mouth... Mmmm... You look at me... I smile... Yes my devoted slut has given me great pleasure. When you finish cleaning my fingers, I point to my feet... Look, you missed some... Clean the cum from my boots, I command... In an instant your head is at my feet and you are licking the cum from my boots... Indeed, you serve me well... I sigh at the thought of your unwavering servitude...

I am filled with pride... You feel my pride and are enveloped by its warmth... You sigh... What is next Mistress?... How else may I serve you?... Anything Mistress... Please tell me... I am yours... Take more from me... Anything... Everything... I will - don't fret, I reply... As I bend to take your rock hard cock in my hand and pull from it my warm juice which has been leaking endlessly from its hole... You shiver at my touch - ready to explode... I take my hand away and bring it to my lips to taste your sweetness... Mmmmm... All in due time, I whisper... All in due time... We both close our eyes as we become flushed with the anticipation of pleasures yet to come... We are still very hungry... Insatiable...

to be continued...

So another segment ends... Only to lead into yet another... If it is your need to share more of this fantasy with me, you must once again beg for it... As always fervently and sincerely... I must see how deep your hunger is... Perhaps your hunger is sated already? Tell me!