A Night's Work Ch. 4

Story Info
Still twisting the pretzel...
1.8k words
4.21
17.9k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have waited a long time to complete your training slut, I hope you haven't lost your enthusiasm and desire to please me. Back to the gym...

I take a deep breath, sigh and then open my eyes; the taste of your sweetness still lingers in my mouth. I suddenly become aware of the hour - my, the time has passed quickly, we must make quick work of this.

"To your feet" I command. As you spring to your feet, I cue the trainers to begin your workout; your heart races at the thought of the challenges ahead. You become weak in the knee at the thought of servicing these trainers, and providing your Mistress with the visions she craves...

You are first directed to an apparatus with two slings hanging from it. You're told to climb the step and to insert your arms into the slings so they support your upper arms. As you hang suspended by these straps you'll lift your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor - yes stomach crunches. I tell you, the number of repetitions you will have to complete may depend upon the tightness of your hole...the speed of your movements...or perhaps the staying power of this trainer. You will do repetitions without pause until you feel his hot cum squirt in your ass - "do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, completely," you murmur. I smile. With this, you see in the mirror a trainer taking off his shorts and exposing a cock which seems to have no end...even I am amazed at its length. Another trainer offers him some goo to slather over his long shaft and he takes a moment to stroke himself - making his meat ready to penetrate your tight hole. I notice you watch as he works his cock - your own cock strains at this sight and I sense your desire! My slave is needing to be filled by this hot throbbing cock...I smile again, and sigh.

The trainer climbs the step and stands behind you as you hang suspended in the air. With one hand he spreads your ass, with the other hand he takes his cock and searches for your hole. I hear him moan; I see you draw a deep breath and sigh as you close your eyes - it is found. I watch intently as his cock disappears into your flesh...mmmmm.

I imagine what it must feel like to have your tight warm flesh wrapped around this cock and what it must feel like to have your hole filled with this seemingly endless rock hard cock. My pussy aches at the thought. In an instant you are moving. The trainer holds your hips as your bring your legs up and then down. Even when you bring your legs up, his cock remains imbedded in your ass...amazing.

Your moves are fluid and seem effortless; your talent at working cock is apparent. Another trainer is counting...10, 11, 12...17,18. You are watching this spectacle in the mirror. The sight, along with the moans of this trainer, and the feel of his cock sliding rhythmically in and out of your body are all fueling your energy! You feel his hot breath on your back - you are becoming lost, as your senses and your body are being filled.

25, 26,27...you begin to feel the burn in your muscles. The warmth adds to your own excitement; your rhythm hasn't faltered. I too am consumed - lost in desire as I take in this sight. The trainer's back is now arched, his pelvis jutting forward, his knees slightly bent and his muscles tensed...his moans and grunts now louder. It is apparent he is enjoying the services of my slut; what a vision this is!

I am dripping wet and can't avoid the need to touch my pussy. You can see in the mirror that my hand is now between my legs; you are satisfied in knowing you're giving me great pleasure - the sight of me helps you to endure. Even though you wish this not to end, you're beginning realize you will not be able to continue indefinitely; the burn has become more intense.

As this thought crosses your mind, you feel the trainers hands move to your ass; his grip is strong. He is now helping to lift your ass. He begins to thrust himself more deeply into your hole. He is now working you, creating his own rhythm - he is using you - taking you...making you his whore, his slut, his hole.

I am enjoying this sight - two men totally lost in their lust, looking and sounding much like two animals instinctively engaged in copulation. With each thrust there is a grunt. You struggle for your breath. I feel the tension mount; there will be an explosion of energy soon - I can feel it in my pussy.

He takes one hand and reaches around you, grabs your cock and pulls you closer, making it nearly impossible for you to lift your legs. He's working your cock, forcefully...oh God! It feels too good; you're going to cum. You want to; desperately need to, but mustn't - if you do, it will all be over. Please stop, you think - you can't hold it!...your going to cum...oh noooooooo.

And in an instant, just in the nick of time, he releases his grip on your cock. You feel both disappointment and relief; your cock and balls ache with desire. Your mind and your body tiptoe -just inches from the edge. As quickly as he removes his hand from your cock, it moves to your hips - now both hands controlling your movement; you are but a hole dangling by a string. His hips are thrusting, hard and deliberately as you hang in mid air.

You feel nothing but his cock inside of you - sliding in and out...more quickly, furiously. His hand slips from your hip, and then returns; your body and his body are both wet with sweat - the scent intoxicating! And then suddenly, you are awakened by his shuddering moan - you feel as though you are being pulled from your perch as this trainer forces you onto his cock more completely. He drives himself into you so deeply you moan...in one, two, three thrusts - he delivers his hot cum into your ass. And I wonder if you're able to feel his cock pulse inside of you as it deposits its load into your hole - it is done.

I too awaken from bliss, and tell you boys to hurry up. The trainer removes his cock. Again I wonder how you took it all in - truly a feat...my slut worthy of accolades. You release yourself from the slings and step down from the stool. Your cock now displaying a glorious shade of purple, its veins gorged with blood and I delight in this sight! I know you are on the verge. Again I throw you a clean towel, and this time a bottle of water. "Clean up...drink up...just a moments rest before we move on," I command. "Yes Mistress," you utter softly...your stomach and ass still burning.

Now to a vertical press - you'll work on the upper body, as the trainers work on your lower body. The trainers determine an appropriate amount of weight to place on this apparatus; it mustn't be too easy, nor too hard as you will experience distractions as you complete this exercise.

You're directed to your position on the seat. I advice you six trainers are in line - each anxious and waiting to suck your cock as you are engaged in this exercise. Remember, you mustn't cum, unless I ask for "my" cum...and you have but five seconds to deliver it. You will lift the weights continuously until each trainer has had the opportunity to taste your cock for 30 seconds...six trainers...a total of three minutes, which may feel like a lifetime before you're through.

You spread your legs to allow access to the hungry trainers. And it begins; the weights feel light to you and you are pleased - piece of cake you think. The first trainer kneels to take your cock into her mouth, a woman - soft wet lips...appealing. You take in the reflection from the mirror. She teases your cock with her tongue and lips, sucks the liquid seeping from the tip...mmmm. I am imagining the feel.

Onto the next, a man. He focuses on your balls; he buries his face in them. Teases them with his tongue, then gently takes each testicle into his mouth - you feel the warmth and wetness. The pressure and suction is enough to produce a moan...mmmm...but, it stops.

Another man. As his mouth envelopes your cock, he places a hand at your balls and gently stokes. The feel of this warm wet mouth surrounding your cock, compounded by the stroke of his hand on your balls is beginning to drive you to distraction. You're beginning to feel the weights. I enjoy watching you being teased and tormented...pleasure and pain! The vision of you being blown by this crowd amuses me - I am delighted!

Now a woman - she seems to have a remarkable ability to take your entire cock completely in her mouth, and down her throat. She is as hungry for cum as you, and is working diligently to produce it! The burn in your muscles is now unmistakable. How soon will this end? - your chest and your cock cannot take much more.

Your muscles are fatigued. Another male trainer -he grabs the base of your shaft firmly with his hand and covers the head of your cock with his mouth, his other hand grabs your balls. His hand is pumping your cock as his mouth sucks...and his tongue flicks across your head and shaft...you're becoming perilously close to coming. Once again you fight the urge to succumb - it is difficult. Only one trainer left, and you are finished with the task.

Your muscles are now beginning to quiver and shake from the weights. A man enters. And as he lowers his mouth on your cock, he takes your balls in one hand, while using the other to grab your ass. You feel his experience - his talent. Whether it be from the weights or the feel of your cock lost in this wet, warm mouth, there is no mistaking your moans...you're enjoying the experience. Your cock is consumed completely by this mouth and throat. He is pumping your cock; trying to pull your cum from it. Again you wish for release...you are soooo close...it feels soooo good!

"Please Mistress...do you wish for your cum?" "No!" I retort..."pleeeeease Mistress!" you beg. And it stops. Time is up. "Clean up and drink," I command - "we must move on to the next challenge."...

...can you handle it??