A Night's Work: The Beginning

Story Info
No pain; just twisting the pretzel.
1.8k words
3.85
28.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to your house - rouse you from your sleep and command your attention. Yes, Mistress has plans for you; it is my wish to play - now, in the wee hours past midnight. I take you from your home barely dressed - clad only in a T-shirt, boxers and a blindfold. You are yet in a daze, half -asleep, confused and a bit afraid. The blindfold prevents you from reading my face and body language; you know Mistress is capable of anything. I drive to a destination unknown to you - you are fearful, yet know you are safe in my hands. You have no idea what will happen next. You only know it is your purpose to serve your Mistress; your hunger grows with anticipation of pleasing me - your cock swells with desire.

We reach the destination and I lead you; like a child you are completely helpless and dependent on me. I remove the blindfold and you raise your hands to shield your eyes from the bright light. The look on your face reveals your momentary puzzlement - it is a gym. You realize this is the playground in which your Mistress will be entertained. You are thankful you are fit enough to meet any challenges the facility may offer; but, as you remove my coat, your fear mounts - you see I mean business. I am clad in skintight black leather crotchless short shorts with a sleeveless black leather midriff with a zipper front - opened to reveal my cleavage - my thigh high black leather boots with stiletto heals are also disarming. Your cock grows harder at the sight and thought of performing for me - the bulge in your boxers is evident - visible proof of your eagerness to serve me - I take delight in seeing this.

I direct you to an area with weight equipment and you notice there are others in the room. – why is anyone up at this hour working out? But you are wise; you know I have arranged it. Your Mistress is capable of anything - her will is strong; you become weak at the thought - your cock strains for release. I am amused by the sight of your cock/my cock, dancing in your shorts, as if begging me to come out to play.

Yes, it is time to play. I command you to strip then kneel and beg for the revelation of my wishes - my desires - my pleasures. As you are on your knees, your pleas slip fluidly from your tongue as you ogle my pussy looming before you. I do not respond as you expected - I command you to lower your head as you speak. You panic - your voice quivers; you plead more intensely - more fervently.

You are overwhelmed by your need - you are overcome by emotion. When I lift your face to find your sincerity, I see the tears welling in your eyes. You close your eyes and a tear escapes. As it makes its way down your cheek, I take it with my lips and tongue - it is my tear - proof of your devotion. Yes, you are ready to serve me. You thank me profusely, again and again... but I command your silence – and order you to listen as I speak of my wishes. Your body begins to tremble, and I take pleasure in seeing this - you are indeed helplessly and hopelessly under my control. You are my slave - my slut - my toy - my whore - my servant, who will deliver to me a feast of pleasure.

I explain this is a test, of your strength and endurance - both physically and mentally - your body and mind will be trained, yoked, harnessed - it is my desire, my will. I will control every ounce of your flesh - every thought - I will push you to limits you cannot achieve on your own. You will give me every last morsel of your being, and in so doing, you will prove your level of devotion and sate my hunger for erotic visions. Your cock stands at attention as you sense my desire. You see the sparkle in my eyes, hear the quickness of my breath - perhaps you even hear the pounding of my heart as it races in my chest... and you imagine my pussy throbbing and wet with its sweet cream... your hunger grows - this pleases me.

I summon the others in the room to gather around you. They are trainers - they will assist me in this venture. They are all lean - hard - muscular bodies; their size and apparent strength intimidate you a bit, both men and women. As they stand around you, you sense their hunger. There is no mistaking the bulges in the shorts of the four men. A flush runs across your body.

As you take in the scent and sight of these bodies, muscles pumped and covered in sweat, you cannot escape your desire to lick their flesh clean. The thought teases your cock, causing it to leak some of its juice and glisten in the bright lights. I see your body preparing itself for my pleasure - this delights me; my clit throbs at this sight. I command you to stand before me. I take your cock in my hand to remove the juice dribbling down its head and shaft - this is mine - I need it for my hands. As I touch you, it is like a jolt to your system; the touch of your Mistress always melts your flesh... you let out a little moan - then beg and plead for my direction. I wish to use this juice to soothe the skin of my hands - you shake. Mistress smiles and sighs... I love to have my body soothed with ointment - by the juices I possess.

The sight of this is enough to arouse the senses of the onlookers. You notice they are beginning to rub and stroke their own bodies; desire is written on their faces and heard in their breath and sighs. Their lust becomes your lust; and you beseech me to let your training begin. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and sigh; my entire body being filled with the energy of this lust. I am savoring this moment - the vision of what is about to begin and the power I possess to make it happen;. I am dripping with anticipation... let the training begin.

I remind you of the rules. During the entire session your cock/ my cock - must stay not only erect - but hard as rock; and at no time may you come... unless I specifically demand my cum - in which case you will have five seconds to present it to me... I will be counting. Do not disappoint your Mistress.

First you must warm up... the treadmill - 15 minutes... and don't forget about my toy - it must be ready for me at all times. I instruct you to set the machine at its highest incline and at a speed which will ensure you’re running full stride. You are elated to begin the opportunity to prove yourself to me, and thank me again and again... I remind you to save your breath - you will need it later.

You obey. I take pleasure in watching my slut running naked - balls and cock free to bounce and dance in the air - I am tickled by the sight. I listen to your breathing and watch for sweat to seep from your flesh - my flesh. I watch your hand move to your cock and stroke to keep it ready - you do not know when you will be demanded to produce cum... but, you know it must always be just 5 seconds away. As sweat begins to reveal itself on your body, you glow in the light. And when it begins to drip, you use it to lubricate your cock... I imagine you are lost in your own fantasy now... I know your mind is consumed with your own lust and desire... I touch myself as you run... my pussy aching... I am getting high...

I am watching you watch me... I am becoming lost in my desire... you are watching me watch you, and you almost lose control - you stop stroking just in time. You know my desires run deep; you feel my desire now as your body works to please me - you are almost overcome by it - you must focus - concentrate - you must make it past this first exercise... time is almost up. You hear my voice; I ask, where is my cum?... you panic... five seconds... you stroke hard and fast... is it your cum you want from your cock Mistress?

You pant... no - I was just asking if my cum was ready for me, if I am so inclined to ask for it. You sigh and stop the stroking - indeed, another close call. The machine slows and lowers itself... cool down. As you step off the machine, I throw a towel to you and tell you to clean up and to hang the towel to dry on your cock - my cock - and don't let it fall on the ground please. Oh, and my fingers got a bit messy as I was enjoying your warm up... clean them for me... when you are done cleaning me, you will get some water and move along to the weight machines.

You know to kneel before me - careful not to let the towel touch the floor as it hangs from your cock – and take my hand which is wet and sticky with my sweet cream. You carefully pull each finger individually into your mouth and suck off the cream, licking each one dry.

As you are cleaning my fingers I am imagining I am fucking your mouth with my cock... sliding my cock in and out of your lips... feeling your tongue gliding across, tickling, working my thick hard meat... feeling the suction you have created for me in your mouth as if it is meant to milk my cock of its cum... and in your mind, you share this vision of my cock in your mouth... you take it all the way in... deep... wishing to please me like no other... as my cock pumps in and out of your mouth you are sucking hard wishing to pull the cum from my cock so you can feel your reward shoot down your throat and fill your belly... we are both now lost in this vision shared by our minds... our bodies are trembling with delight... we are moaning softly... our breathing is heavy... the others look on and lust... they are missing this pleasure and their hunger grows... your cock is bobbing up and down as you work on my fingers/my cock... and the towel is now precariously hanging... ready to fall to the ground...

to be continued... it's only the beginning, slut!