A Night's Work: The End?

Story Info
The culmination of your 'workout'.
3.4k words
4.54
20.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your workout continues, slut......

While you lay helplessly surrounded by hungry flesh, as judge and jury, I look deeply into your eyes and listen carefully to your tone as your words slip effortlessly from your tongue…..

"Mistress, I am so ready to serve in any and every way imaginable. Aching to please you, my every orifice cries out to be filled. I cannot escape the fact that I am an insatiable slut, unable and unwilling to do anything but perform for you. I cannot possibly express to you my undying need - please Mistress, any morsel you could throw at me I would eat. Please Mistress - PLEASE continue! You possess me. You own me. Use me in any way you choose - I will serve you without hesitation."

"Ah, my toy, these words have such a familiar ring - have I heard them before?" I respond.

For a moment you shudder, anticipating my disfavor, until you see my smile.

As I smile, I lift my right knee. Then oh so slowly, I move my foot across your body, purposely dragging the heel of my boot across your chest and nipples - until I straddle you completely. All the while I watch, as your eyes search for a glimpse of my pussy as it spreads open before you.

"You want to taste my pussy, don't you slut! Your eyes reveal your hunger" I purr.

I lean forward slowly until you feel my breasts pressing against your chest. You feel the warmth and wetness of my pussy just grazing the head of your now rock hard cock. You then feel the heat of my breath on your lips as I whisper, "your hunger is the ambrosia and nectar which feed my soul, slut."

With those words, my right hand grabs your jaw and the other reaches between our bodies to find your nipple. I forcefully squeeze both, as I command, "spread your lips, whore; give me your tongue. I wish to taste your hunger."

Without hesitation, your lips part. As I take your tongue into my mouth, my fingers again clamp your nipple. I hear your quiet moans and feel your body quiver beneath me. I sigh, "yes - you are so hungry; you are so ripe - it is time for my dessert! And don't look so pitiful my little whore, your every orifice will be filled - simultaneously; I wouldn't have my dessert any other way," I gibe.

I then move both my hands to your chest and push myself slowly down the length of your body. I again watch for your reaction, as I let my pussy bathe your cock in my wetness. There I linger, enjoying the feel of your heat pressing against my clit as it slides down your hard shaft. "Mmm, my slut, you warm me", I whisper. Before you can utter a response, I stand, still straddling your hips.

I signal to one of the women, and say, "It seems my ravenous whore is hungry for the taste of pussy."

"Come, sit on his face and let him eat."

You watch intently as a woman straddles your face; her dark wet slit looms just inches above your lips.

"Stick out your tongue, whore", I command. I wish to watch it become buried in this cunt.

And you obey. Your tongue, then face, becomes lost, enveloped by hot wet pussy. I hear you let out a muffled moan; and I sigh.

"Service this pussy as if it were mine you whore -I'll be watching and listening for signs of her pleasure", I command.

Instantly, your tongue and mouth go to work.

Then you hear my faint whisper, "you know what they say about idle hands. We must put them to work."

Without warning, you feel your hands being lifted and guided until they come to rest on soft flesh. "Work these cocks, slut - until they are ready to work on you." Again I hear muffled moans as you begin to stroke the flesh in your hands. I imagine you're wondering how these cocks will be put to work for my pleasure. Use your imagination slut........

It's not long before you feel precum oozing from the cocks - now hard and thick - lubricating your hands.Again, you're lost in your desire.

I watch as I stand above you, straddling your body -your face smothered and blinded by pussy. Each of your hands furiously stroking cock as your own cock flutters, leaking its clear juice. Your pelvis moves with the rhythm of your hands - my pussy still just inches above it.

"How silly you look, my slut. Are you trying to fuck thin air; or is it my pussy your cock is groping for?" I quip. "Don't fret, I have plans for my cock - such pleasure it will bring me."

And then you hear my words, "it's time to switch; everyone must have a turn with my insatiable slut. It's only fair."

I lift my leg and move so that I am no longer straddling your body. The trainer who had been sitting on your face removes herself, allowing you a moment to gasp for breath and to eye the men whose cocks you have in hand. You note the look of lust on their faces, as another cunt smothers your face.

As another woman mounts you, your mouth goes to work, vigorously lapping up the sweet cream oozing from this cavern. And soon, everything seems to happen at once!

You feel the cock being pulled from your right hand. You whimper, until you find it replaced by another, one much larger and already stiff. You feel someone straddling your body. You feel a hand grasp the base of your cock and hold it upright; and then you experience the unmistakable feel of hot wet flesh on your head. And I listen intently to your lingering muffled moans, as I watch soft wet flesh envelop your shaft.

You vaguely hear as I command, "resist the temptation to cum whore. I'm not done with my cock yet."

And you think to yourself - oh fuck.

Next you hear me tease, "Yes, you're being fucked aren't you? Don't whores just love to be fucked?! Just wait; it gets better, slut!"

The gym is filled with the aura of erotic pleasure. The sight, the sound, the scent, the taste, the feel of pure lust - your cock buried in a warm wet hole - your hands feverishly pumping cock - your face covered with womanly flesh - hot sweet and sticky......mmm.......I am nearly overcome with my own lust and desire! Electricity floods my body; my heart pounds. My clit throbs; and my pussy drips its wetness. What a delicious sight, you are my slut - I am so enjoying my dessert!

As you try to mentally distract yourself from the sensation of hot wet pussy riding your cock, you feel the weight lift from your face. Your eyes open and you see a long stiff cock come into view, searching for the hole your tongue just occupied. You watch as this tool prods the familiar flesh, then disappears into the slit suspended above your face once occupied by your tongue - I hear you moan once again.

"Ah, my slut, if you're lucky you may catch a morsel of flesh or fluid as these two fuck over your face - you are such a cum hungry whore," I tease.

Again you moan as you ogle this cock sliding in and out of the hot wet hole just inches from your ready mouth. I watch with delight as you lift your head and stretch your tongue, straining to reach this cock and pussy which are now entwined -you're so desperate to taste their pleasure.......

I walk around you, taking it all in. At one end, a woman, anxious to climax, is vigorously riding your cock; and at each side of you, two men are bent over, weakened by their lust and desire as your hands stroke their cocks. And a couple fucking is just inches above your face, as your mouth and tongue work fervently to catch the remnants of raw sex. You're unable to witness the two women above you as they interact - a pity! The one over your face, as she is being fucked, is fondling the breasts and sucking the nipples of the other riding your cock. Are you too preoccupied to feel their nails as they dig into your chest? But you feel it all, don't you slut! It is almost unbearable. Your groin aches - your cock is ready to explode.

You hear me moan, "How I love to watch! What pleasure you bring to me slut - too bad you cannot view this spectacle."

As soon as I speak these words, the room is filled with the lustful cries of the trainer riding your cock as she reaches the brink. You realize she has fallen over the edge as your cock is drown in the rhythmic contractions of her ecstasy - you moan pitifully as you struggle to control the energy which has been mounting in you for hours. When she comes to rest motionless on your cock, you sigh with relief.

But it seems she has set off a chain reaction.

You listen and watch, as the pace of the pair fucking above your face becomes more fervent. Their arousal obviously heightened; you're mesmerized by the sight, sound and taste of their lust and passion. You bury your face in it.

Your mouth and tongue frantically try to catch every ounce of flesh and fluid within reach. You are so lost in this pleasure, you do not feel the trainer as she dismounts your cock, nor the cock being pulled from your left hand and replaced by another.

You now feel breasts on your abdomen. A face comes to rest at your groin; her arms extend, and her hands reach to grab the flesh of your thighs.

Each time the cock above you rams that hole lingering above your mouth, you feel her body forceful jolted into your own cock. And as this is all happening, you feel more hands on your body, lifting your thighs - causing your ass to leave the bench. Suddenly you feel the presence of another sitting on the bench. When your legs are released, they come to rest on thighs. Your legs dangle, no longer able to reach the floor - your ass is elevated and quite exposed!......

And then, you feel it - a hot hard prod between your legs.

"My ravenous little slut, how I wish you could see what pleasure awaits me here. That huge hard cock you furiously worked into a frenzy with your hand is at your hole, bursting at the seams, just waiting to explode in your ass"

"Mmm.......I can hardly wait. But haven't you forgotten something my slut?"

And though muffled, the pleas spewed from your mouth, "Please Mistress, take my ass for your pleasure. Use me, please. Fill me with hot cock. PLEASE. I beg you.....PLEASE FILL ME."

"Indeed, you are such a devoted whore - how your pleas make my flesh tingle," I say in a whisper and soft moan.

And as you hear my moan, you feel hands spreading your ass, then the feel of hard hot wet flesh poking at the opening of your tight hole. In an instant, you feel your body being forced open - you moan as the hard shaft slides deeply into your flesh.

I watch with delight, as this raging hard cock totally disappears into your hot little hole........mmm! The sight electrifies my pussy - I am becoming overwhelmed with my own desire - I crave release.

You remain helplessly covered by the body of this woman; your hands are still at work beating the cocks at your side. Your face is still shrouded by the wet flesh of those fucking above you; and now, a huge cock is embedded in your ass. I am lost in this erotic scene......I am floating!

It appears the others are enjoying it as well! It is evident, as the trainer above your face lets out a primal howl and pulls his cock from the dark wet slit then shoots his hot sticky load onto your face.

And as his hot cum spills, your mouth is open, ravenously sucking up and swallowing every drop. Your moans are long and lingering. Your cock jerks with pleasure as you feast on the cum.....mmm.

After his cock is drained, the woman lifts herself up so you can lick clean the mess of cum and cream spread over her pussy and thighs. As you eagerly lick her clean, you hear her moan, then feel her body convulse as she too falls over the edge into ecstasy......contractions in her pussy cause more hot cream to spew from her hole.......and you quiver with delight.......you are still so hungry!

While this is happening, you feel your legs being lifted again. You feel your ankles coming to rest on the shoulders of the trainer between your legs. And then you feel your ass being lifted as the trainer stands, his cock still buried in your hot hole. Your knees are forced down to your chest as he leans forward and presses his weight into you. You feel his cock dig more deeply into your body - you grunt. Then, you feel him start to pump - his cock sliding smoothly in and out of your tight hole. He is fucking you - and it feels so good.

As his motions become more forceful, your back becomes wet with sweat; you move rhythmically on the bench with the movement of his hips. Soon you realize your head is now dangling off the end of the bench. The woman then moves off your face; her cunt is replaced by the cock you had been working in your right hand. You whimper as this huge glistening rock hard cock dangles over your face - your tongue reachs to taste it.

The trainer leans forward, places one hand on your shin that rests on the shoulder of the one fucking your ass, and then uses his other hand to guide his throbbing cock into your mouth. You feel it as it passes your lips and tongue, searching for your throat........you suck furiously.......and moan, as he begins to slide his cock in and out of your mouth.

There you lay - cock at both ends - each fucking you with vigor. Your body hurled back and forth on the bench by the thrusts of cocks in your ass and mouth. Your left hand desperately hangs onto and strokes the one cock still waiting to be put to work.

"my insatiable slut, what a performance you give me; it's beyond belief."

You hear my words, and moan. You feel your flesh, and the burn of the cock buried in your ass as it gains momentum. The force of each thrust causes you to grunt - you sense his mounting pleasure......and wait to feel the explosion within your body.

It doesn't take long. You hear a deep guttural moan, then feel a few deep hard purposeful thrusts as the trainer cries out - "ooooh fuuuuckkkk"....... with a forceful explosion he deposits his load in your ass.

For a moment, you feel all of his weight as he collapses against your legs; and as he slowly lifts his body, you feel his cock slide easily from your hole. Your whimpers are muffled by the cock still fucking your mouth............

"Ah, my poor little slut. Not ready to give up that cock?" I tease. "There's still one more waiting for you...."

And, as your legs stiff and sore, are lowered back to the floor, you feel the last cock disappear from your hand. The angle of your head as it dangles off the end of the bench, prevents you from seeing what is happening at the other end....but you feel it all. You feel someone once again straddle your body - the trainer whose cock you just had in hand?

Again, you feel a hand at the base of your own throbbing cock; but, this time, you feel the wetness of a mouth around it...you shudder and then moan.

The mouth bathes your cock in saliva. You feel, as it drips to your balls; then, the mouth disappears. But the hand remains, keeping your cock standing upright. Before it registers, you feel warm flesh at the head of your raging hard cock. And then, the inevitable - you writhe in pleasure as you feel tight, hot, moist flesh enveloping your shaft...you let out a desperate moan...

I too let out a moan as I witness this scene; what a delicious sight - this trainer filling his own ass with your cock as he jerks himself off!

"I wish you could see him - can you hear him? The sound of his hand beating his own cock? Ah, I know you can feel him. How good does it feel having your hot throbbing cock buried in his tight moist hole, my cock hungry whore?," I taunt.

"Be careful not to cum, slut - I know the temptation is great!" How I do love to torment and tease you! "Your cock must be aching, ready to explode; it has been a long night hasn't it,slut?"

"You've worked tirelessly for my pleasure and entertainment - you have performed so well!!" I purr. You have worked me into quite a frenzy! I am soooo hot.......my pussy aches......I desperately need attention........"when you are done with these cocks, it's my turn.", I chide.

Your body shudders each time the trainer raises and lowers his ass on your cock; you are consumed by his pleasure, and fight the urge to succumb. You pray for him to finish quickly, before you yourself are hurled over the edge........

You hear my voice, "hurry up boys, time is running out and I've yet to have my turn......why don't you try to speed things up a bit."

With those words, the trainers pick up their pace........the trainer fucking your mouth shows signs he is close, you feel his hands, which had been on your shins, grabbing your chest more forcefully - then he moves one hand to his groin and cradles his balls - stroking them as your mouth works his cock.

And just moments after this, his body begins to quiver - his knees shake - he groans........ then, he explodes. You feel his hot juice shoot down your throat; and then, he pulls away to empty the rest of his load over your face - your mouth is ajar, trying to catch his cum before it spills to the floor.

As quickly as he cums, he is gone. The other trainer sitting on your cock stops jacking off long enough to grab your waist and slide your body back so your head can again rest on the bench. And now you can see the spectacle.

The trainer straddling you, is using your cock like a dildo as he vigorously strokes his cock with his hand. The sight, combined with the sensation on your cock is almost more than you can bear and you have to close your eyes for a moment.

And as his movements quicken, you hear his pants and moans become more intense. You open your eyes just in time to see his hot cum shooting across your chest, hitting your mouth and chin. Your tongue instinctively reaches to lick up the hot sticky juice dribbling down your chin. And you let your head fall back to the bench, and cringe, as you feel your raging cock slide out of the hot hole and snap back to its position at your groin.

You made it, without a moment to spare. You were so close to the edge - you almost fell!

"You are such a devoted whore! What control you've exercised this morning! You give me such pleasure." I whisper in your ear. You see me smile, and struggle to find your breath so you can thank me.

"My pleasure Mistress, anything for you", you pant.

"My you are a mess, my slut; I do believe you need a shower before you touch or taste my flesh", I chant.

I then call to the trainers to help you up -"time for showers everyone!" Mmm, that gives me more ideas - I do love the water!

"I hope you enjoyed my dessert, slut...I found it quite delicious!!"