A Nighttime Fantasy

Story Info
She yearns to be tied up & teased by her man.
818 words
3.56
31.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
memmac
memmac
2 Followers

You undress me slowly and press me down on the bed onto my back. You tie my hands to the bedpost and my feet to the base of the bed so that I am laying spread eagle naked in front of you. My nipples harden in excitement.

You stand next to me and allow me to watch you undress, but then you blindfold me so that I can 't see. I hear you walk slowly around the room, lighting candles and getting things together to torment me with.

You run your hands over my body...softly stroking me everywhere, but being blindfolded I don't know what you are going to touch next or where. You stop at my nipples and fondle and kiss and lick them for a while, then I feel something soft and feathery run over my skin, touching my tickle spots and making me laugh.

I hear the soft whirl of my massager as you begin to run it lightly over my body... stopping briefly at my nipples and continuing down to the moist V between my legs. I start to get wet with anticipation and desire for you...but you stop before letting me come.

Your hands fondle me and I think I hear you stroking your cock and I get even wetter thinking about you looking at me and touching yourself. I hear you moan while you fondle my titties and I feel like the room is getting warmer as your hand makes its way between my legs.

I hear the bedside table drawer open and you shuffling around looking for something ...and then I feel it...You have lubed up my dildo and begin to run it up and down my wet slit. I can't hold back the moans...your touch and attention is making me so hot. You speak for the first time...telling me to open my legs wider for you. I spread them and already they start to tremble.

The dildo enters my wet pussy...slowly at first ...making sure I am ready. Then seeing how swollen and wet my pussy lips are, you slide it into me up to the hilt. I cry out in passion to you... oh yeah, oh yeah! You press it in and out of me and I see you in my mind watching me and jerking off with your other hand as you fuck me deep with that big monster of a dildo.

After just a few minutes of deep thrusting I come for you, moaning and crying out your name. I feel you slide the dildo out of me and then it is on my lips...and you tell me to lick it. I stick my tongue out and I feel your tongue next to me as we lick it clean together.

You kiss me deep and long with great passion and I begin to get excited again. I hear you leave the room and I get impatient for you...calling your name. You return briefly and shock my senses by running an ice cube over my nipples. I cry out... ...Ahhhhhhhhh...and laugh softly at you being so naughty.

You continue the ice cube torture for a moment, but then I feel your weight on the bed. Your hands cover my breasts to warm them up and then I feel your mouth on my pussy. You lick me and suck me like only you can...making me crazy with desire for you. I feel your cock pressed to my leg getting harder and harder the more I verbalize my desire for you... I start pleading with you to fuck me. I need it so bad and you give it to me sooo good, that I can barely stand it. You finally comply and I feel your weight shift on the bed...your hands roam over me and then I feel your cock at the lips to my pussy. You rub it up and down and my face and body get hot with desire. Then I feel it...your hard cock slide into me...I yell at you in passion! Scott, baby! Yes yes yes!

Your cock fucks me long and hard and deep. You alternate the strokes from fast to slow to fast again...from shallow to deep and I feel my orgasm approaching. My body tenses in anticipation and I pull against the ropes wanting to wrap my naked body around yours, but I am at your mercy for the moment...allowing you to do what you will to me.

When I come, it is strong and hard. My pussy pulsing and milking your cock and I feel you explode inside me in response to the pressure and heat and passion. You yell my name and sink your damp body against mine...holding on to me and caressing me.

Slowly you untie me and we come together, two naked satisfied bodies. And wrapped together we gently stroke each other until we drift off to sleep.

memmac
memmac
2 Followers