A Noble Sacrifice Pt. 02

Story Info
part two of A Noble Sacrifice
1.3k words
4.21
27.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MAN is aware that he will die, someday. Other animals, when nearing death, know
they are about to die; but it is not until death is certain that the animal senses his
coming departure from this world. And even then he does not know exactly what is
entailed in dying. It is often pointed out that animals accept death gracefully, without
fear or resistance. This is a beautiful concept, but one that only holds true in cases
where death for the animal is unavoidable." – Anton LaVey

Chapter 4

When I awoke, the first thing I notcied was that I was in pajamas. Someone had changed me while I slept. The thought crept me out a little, but it was probably Him, so I pushed the thought out of my mind. The next thing I noticed was that there was a small note with a red rose. I grabbed the rose and pushed it to my nose, it smelled so rich and sweet. I knew it was from Him. I set down the rose next to my pillow and grabbed the small whit note. The cursive was very proper and hard to read at first.

Good morning my dear, I hope you slept well. Go bathe, freshen up and dress.

My servant will bring you breakfast in just a moment. You may find me in the

drawing room, if you need any help getting there, just ask my servant.

Love,

XOXO

I noted that he had not actually signed his name, but only offered symbols of affection. After thinking about this for a while I began to wonder if I actually wanted to know his name or not. It was kind of sexy how mysterious he was. Coming in and giving me the best sex of my life, then just leaving. I almost never wanted to stop.

However, I realized I had certain hygenic needs so I got out of bed and walked over to an adjacent room. The dark mahagony door had a black lever handle. The door led to a small room back in time. Cherry had only seen bathrooms like this in pictures of medievel castles. There was a tub that had to be manually filled by a servant. The vanity mirror was lit up with actual candles that surrounded the outer rim of the mirror. At closer observation Cherry noticed that the handles of the sink were made of ivory. Actual Ivory.

Glancing over at the bath tub she noticed the slight steam arising from the water's surface. Someone had recently been in here to draw her bath water. She quickly undressed and stepped into the bath and slid down to the bottom and started to soak. After she was done soaking she stood and toweled herself off. When she walked back into the room, clothes were already laid out. A simple dark red dress. She had not heard anyone enter or leave the room. With a quick shake of her head Cherry pulled the dress onto her.

This would be the first time that she had ever left the room since she began her stay there, wherever she was. The outside of her room was much like the inside, very dark. The walls were lit with small candles and what little light that the candles did offer only reflected the hallway infront before a small patch of darkness then soft amber light.

It took her about thirty minutes of wondering around the dark halls before she got used to the dim lighting, but when she did she found the drawing room with ease. The drawing room was bare and dim like the rest of the domicile, save for a large canvas and paints. Save also for the tall man with his back turned to the door painting on the once blank canvas. "Good morning my dear." His voice was smooth and already sent shivers down her spine. She cleared her throat for fear of her voice cracking with nervousness. "Good morning to you as well. H-how did you sleep?" She mentally chaised herself for stammering. However he only chuckled, "I don't sleep my dear. However my evening was fine." He turned around now, he wore the usual suit except for his rolled-up sleeves and a smudge of charcol paint on his cheek.

Never the one to be so bold as to even attempt such a maneuvar, Cherry decided to approach him. The walk towards this living spectacle seemed to stretch into forever, however it was only a few feet. Time just seemed to slow as she was dazed by those wonderful deep eyes of his. Before she knew, she was not only standing in front of him but she was so close that her breast were lightly pushed into his chest.

He watched her with mild amusement, his eyes carefully scanning her face. His eyes drifted down to her neck, still healing from the last time He had her. "Yes?" He asked. She replied only by lifting a careful finger and wiping the paint away from his cheek. He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, His full lips pressing firmly against hers as if He couldn't get enough of her soft, flushed lips.

A small moan escaped Cherry's lips, despite her best efforts to be silent. She felt His arm slowly slide around her and release the clasp on her gown. Before she could stop it, the clothing hit the floor in a pool around her feet. "Don't you ever get tired of sex?" She asked Him, for everytime they saw each other she tended to end up on her back, or front depending on the mood. He only shook his head, "and I don't think you do either." He was right, she could do this every waking moment for the rest of her life and never get tired.

Without warning his finger lightly traced a circle around her breast, leaving a feeling of cool air. She looked down to see that he had dipped his finger in paint before he had touched her. The deep amythest ring stuck out, but was soon accompanied by another ring around her left breast. Soon, her body was covered in intricate designs of swirls and striking lines. Even the area above her shaven pink sex was covered.

The feeling of his strong hands all over her body, covering her in colors and desire, was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her body was on fire, and she was getting so wet that her thighs were almost covered in her sweet nectar. He never spoke, only worked to open his shirt button by button. She helped him with His pants, unbuckling them pulling the zipper down to let his throbbing cock breathe. She slowly got down on her knees and leaned in to lick the thick head of his cock, her tongue swirling around the tip and then licking up and down his long shaft.

His satisfaction was apparent through His moans and the way He pressed His hips forward to search deeper into her warm and wet mouth. After sucking his thick cock and getting a good taste of his precum she stood up and bent over the table for him. "Please..please." She felt like such a whore, begging for his cock, but she knew what she needed and she needed it right now! He spent no time denying her pleasure, walking straight over and ramming his cock deep inside of her warm pussy.

She cried out in pleasure, "oh yes! Fuck me!" She thrust herself back onto his cock, trying to get him as deep inside of her as possible. Combined with his forward motion they soon began to get their timing in sync with each other, allowing him to pound her deeper then before. "Oh god yes!" She cried out and came around his cock, squeezing it tightly and covering it with her cum. It wasn't long after that He came, shooting a hot load inside of her. "Oh yeah, I could do that forever," she said and smiled. His only reply was, "you can," before he leaned in and sank his fangs into her neck.

- Fredrick E. Griffory