A Nosy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said softly. "I have never been fucked like that!"

"That was my pleasure," I told her, returning her kiss.

"Oh, it was mine, too! Believe me!" she giggled.

She came back the next day and gave me her ass, a first for her. She spent the night, and we spent Sunday in bed, until she left to go home that evening.

When I came home from work Monday, Jeff's truck was parked in front of their house, and he was cutting the grass.

We waved at each other, and he started walking over to me.

"Hey," he said, sticking out his hand to me. "I want to thank you. Margie and I had a huge blow-out Thursday night, and she told me that you talked to her Friday. I just want to thank you for watching after her while I was gone."

"Umm, no problem," I told him, wondering just what the Hell was going on.

********

I didn't see either of them for about a week, until the neighborhood Labor Day party across the street from both of us.

They were both up to their usual antics, this time with Jeff regaling us with stories about their great make-up sex after their last fight.

Later in the evening, Margie walked up to me. I could tell she was drunk as she hugged me.

"So, I see you and Jeff are back together again and happy," I said softly.

"Yeah," she replied. "But don't worry. That just means we can't fuck."