A Not So Lonely Night In Barcelona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, darling, you don’t know how much I need you right now,” he said quietly.

"Please, Finch, fuck me, honey. I need you so much." She repeated into his ear.

“Darling, I am going to fuck you wonderfully, and long, and hard. Here darling let’s both stroke your pussy with the head of my cock.”

Debbie’s hand joined his and he smiled as he felt her take the lead, overpowering his own movement as they slipped his cock head along the wet crease of her pussy lips, touching every possible inch of her delicate area. His cock was sensitive and he felt every change in texture from the tight little muscled of her anus, to the warm open volcano of her vagina, to the pearl like nub at the top of her crease. All of it was wet with her sweet secretions, her heaven scented love cream welcoming his hard cock.

She wanted no more dallying and he felt her hand tug at his cock thrusting it into her waiting cunt. It was so hot in Debbie’s vagina, that it felt like a wonderful quenching fire touching the sensitive head and the groove behind his cock head as her body took him ravenously inside and hugged him with muscles that always surprised and pleased him with their pleasure giving snugness.

Happily, he began making love to her, his cock feeling strong and powerful as he thrust into her and he felt her answering thrust grasping for still more. Her tight suckling of his cock, this time with an entirely different delightful part of her lovely body was thrilling and he shivered

as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He felt her arms around his neck now as she lay open and vulnerable waiting for him to fuck her into orgasm. He smiled down into her wide dark eyes now and saw her smile above the tension, then close her eyes momentarily at the pleasure of his cock filling her cunt. She bit her lip slightly with pleasure as he thrust hard and their mounds pressed flat against each other. He saw her eyes open sharply and then the smile return as she rode back off his prick as she held tight, controlling how much and how fast he could retreat. They lay smiling and sweating together, pressing together, holding onto each other, touching new places in the loving that was going on between her wet, wet pussy and his hot, hard dick.

And at last, her lips in a tight little smile, she looked once more into his eyes, nodding her head in time with the caress of her cunt, “Now, Darling, …. Now honey!” Her eyes closed tightly as she fucked him now. Her feet slammed against the bed as she gave as good a fucking as she was receiving. Their sweaty bodies strained and slammed together with their passion. Then suddenly, with a little cry, she held tight as Finch’s cum again rifled up the length of his shaft and hit deep within her body, suffusing it’s warmth in her belly.

OH, Finch, you are so ...Goood, “ she sighed as his lips found her ear lobe. He nibbled softly as she closed her legs around the subsiding girth of his cock.

12