A Not So Ordinary Day Ch. 02

Story Info
After talking to Katie on the phone the fun continues.
2.1k words
4.58
93.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was lying there staring at my beautiful mother-in-law standing across the room, completely naked, on the phone with my wife, I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I didn't know if it was true or not that this had all been Katie's doing until right now at this very moment. But my doubts were all cleared up as now Donna was telling Katie everything, and I mean everything, that we had just done. She was leaving absolutely nothing out. I continued to lie there in complete shock of what had just transpired and the fact that it was all arranged by my lovely pregnant wife.

"Yeah he's right here. Ok I love you too. Bye." All of a sudden the phone came flying through the air at me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost didn't see it coming. I caught it at the last second. Suddenly my heart started racing as I was unsure of what the conversation was going to consist of and what I was going to say to Katie.

"Hi sweetie. Did you enjoy our little surprise for you?," she said with a very seductive tone to her voice.

"Well, I, ummmm," I stuttered and stammered, not quite sure of what to say.

"Don't worry about it Jake. This was all my idea. I was going to tell you earlier what the doc told me but I knew it would break your heart. I know how much you enjoy sex and I figured you would go crazy if you had to wait three months or so without having any. So when mom told me about your confrontation in the kitchen, I had this crazy idea. I totally can't believe she went through with it though. So did you enjoy my mom?"

Still kind of stuttering and stammering I responded, "Oh yes, Katie, I did very much." I now got off the floor and realized Donna wasn't in the room anymore. I sat on the couch, still naked, and Katie began probing me with all sorts of questions regarding what had just happened. We talked about it for a while when she finally decided she needed to get off the phone and get some rest.

"Well, I'm going to call you tomorrow when and if I can finally get back on the road and get back home. Try not to wear my mom out too much while I'm gone. Have a good night. I love you." I heard her blow a kiss through the phone.

"Love you, too. Have a great night. And, by the way, Thanks Katie."

"Your welcome. Talk to you tomorrow." With that she hung up the phone and I just kind of sat there still in shock about the events of the evening. I finally came to my senses and put the phone back on the hook.

Sitting there on the couch, my mind immediately returned to Donna. Where had she gone? I sat there for a moment and finally heard the shower running upstairs. Without hesitation I gathered up my clothes piled next to the couch and headed upstairs, tossing the clothes down the laundry shoot.

When I got to the bathroom I could hear Donna humming some tune while she was showering. I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in.

"Only if you are planning on joining me," she said very seductively. So I opened the door and walked right in. She must have had the water on extremely hot because as I entered I was almost taken aback by the steam coming from her shower.

I opened the shower door and saw Donna standing there, the water streaming over her body. My cock instantly rose to the occasion as I stepped into the shower. She grabbed my cock as I was entering and damn near pulled me into the shower herself. She switched places with me, pushing me under the shower head, letting the water fall on me now. Releasing the hold on my cock she grabbed a bottle of body wash and lathered up her hands and began to wash my body. I made attempts to fondle her tits but she pushed my hands to my sides. "You just stand here Jacob and let me get you nice and clean." I didn't object and just stood there as Donna continued to clean my entire body.

After she had gotten me nice and clean she grabbed my cock, which never got soft during her very erotic cleaning session, once again. She moved in close to me while stroking my cock and immediately leaned in for a kiss. The water running over us while we kissed made it perhaps the most erotic kiss of my life. Our tongues intertwined as I reached around her and pulled her body close to mine, her nipples rubbing alongside my chest. She broke from the kiss and started kissing and sucking on my neck and then began to slowly work her way down my body. The next thing I knew she was kneeling in the shower staring at my rock hard cock, which was still being stroked by her hand. She stared at it for a few moments before completely engulfing it into her mouth. Her hand continued to stroke at my cock in pace with her mouth while her other hand started massaging my balls.

It didn't take too long and my legs were starting to get shaky and I could feel another orgasm coming on. She sensed it too and pulled her mouth off of my cock and leaned back and continued aggressively jerking me off, this time with both hands. Just as I was beginning to cum she squeezed both hands tightly around my cock, and when she released a huge shot of cum shot out of my dick all over her face. She leaned up a bit and shot the rest of my load all over her tits. When my orgasm subsided she took my cock back in her mouth and cleaned off the head. This was almost too much as my body damned near started going into convulsions. She stopped just as I thought I was going to pass out.

She stayed there for a moment, watching my cock slowly begin to go limp and then stood up and swapped places with me again, washing my cum from her face and tits. Unfortunately the water had began to turn cold so I couldn't return the favor in the shower. Another time, I thought to myself as she turned the water off and we both stepped out of the shower.

We both dried off quickly and when we were done I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. We stood by the foot of the bed and began kissing once again. My hands began fondling her tits as we stood there. God I felt like a horny teenager. My cock began swelling once again, but I had more fun in mind right now. I slowly pushed her down on the bed. She was now lying on the bed, completely spread out. What a beautiful sight it was to see her sprawled out on the bed.

I went over to Katie's dresser and opened the top drawer. There they were, the small collection of "toys" she had. Some were hers from before we met, while others were items we had bought together after we married. Vibrators and rubber dildos, lotions and massage oils, it wasn't a large collection but the stuff she did have we made sure we put to use quite frequently.

I started grabbing the toys and tossing them on the bed beside Donna. "Oh my, Jacob, you ARE going to try killing me off in one night, aren't you," she said, looking at the toys and grabbing the 8 inch rubber cock that had bounced on the bed and landed on her belly.

"Killing you, no. Pleasing you beyond imagination, yes," I said with a very sly smile on my face.

After the collection was removed from the drawer, I walked over to the foot of the bed near Donna's legs. I knelt down and grabbed Donna's feet and pulled her closer to me. Her feet were resting at the edge of the bed with her knees bent, spread apart giving me one hell of a view of her pussy. She reached back and started grabbing pillows and propping them under her back. I leaned in and spread her lips apart with my fingers, bringing my face just inches from her pussy and slowly started blowing on her pink pussy. I could feel the shiver running through her body. I leaned in a bit closer and stuck my tongue out, running it very gently across the warmth of her. I could hear very soft moans coming from Donna's mouth. I looked up at her as I was softly licking her and could see the desire in her eyes as she looked down at me.

I grabbed the same dildo that she was holding just a few moments ago and a bottle of the lubricating oil and coated it down. Her eyes widened in anticipation of what was to come. I ran it along her pussy lips a few times. She spread her legs even farther apart, inviting me to push the rubber cock inside her, which I proceeded to do. I heard her gasp as the head of it pushed inside her tight pussy. I looked up at her and she was squeezing her nipples as I pushed it in inch by inch, the lubrication mixed with her own wetness allowing it to slide right in.

I started slowly fucking her with this fake cock at first but I could tell from her reaction that she wanted much, much more. She was moaning and it was getting loud. So I intensified the pace and as I was fucking her I reached and grabbed one of Katie's vibrators. Turning it on low vibration at first I made direct contact with her throbbing clit. This brought about a loud squeal of approval as her body instantly started trembling.

"Oh fuck yes Jacob," she started screaming at me over and over. I kept on fucking her with the rubber cock and vibrating her clit till it looked like she was really close to cumming. When she looked right on the brink I stood up and in one motion threw the dildo and vibrator to the floor and inserted my cock into her pussy. She moaned really loud as I plowed into her as deep as I could go and proceeded to thrust into her just as fast, if not faster than I had fucked her with the toy. "I'M CUMMING," she screamed at the top of her lungs as she wrapped her legs tight around me and began going through convulsions with my cock inside her. All of this was too much for me as I felt my own balls begin to tighten up once again. Her screams became really loud and intense, almost deafening, but God she sounded good. All of a sudden I thrust into her and began filling her hot pussy with my cum. She wrapped her legs around me even tighter and as I shot my last bit of cum into her she reached up and pulled me down on top of her. Our lips met and we tried to kiss, although she was so out of breath it was really difficult to keep contact.

We continued to lie there for a few minutes until my cock began to grow limp then I rolled off of her and rested on my side beside her. Staring at her, taking in her beauty, seeing the look of pure satisfaction tattooed all across her face.

"Oh Jacob, that was so amazing. I'm so glad Katie put me up to this. I can't believe we've never done this before. Katie always told me you were great in the sack but," taking a deep breath and exhaling, "you are fucking way more than great my dear son-in-law."

"Donna, that was the most amazing fucking I've ever been a part of. Katie is gonna get a big gift from me for letting me enjoy you, perhaps that new SVU she's been asking for."

"Oh I'm sure she'd love to hear that Jacob."

After lying there for a while we decided it was time to go to sleep so I got up and checked the house, turning off all the lights and came back in and snuggled up next to Donna. She fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep after staring at her for a while.

Keep on the lookout for chapter 3. The next morning and Katie's arrival home. Thanks to all for all the comments and suggestions. I hope you are enjoying so far.