A Not-So-Small Piece of Heaven

Story Info
She accepts his secret, can he accept hers?
4.2k words
4.44
84.3k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers

I'd never really been one for going out to bars to pick up women, but tonight was a bit different. It was my buddy's birthday, and he decided to invite me and a couple of other friends out to go bar hopping with him. Living in Miami, there was always something going on after the sun went down, so the nightlife was pretty happening. We got to about the third bar after two less-than-exciting places, and decided we could stay here for a little bit. There were some pretty good looking women around, and my buddies wasted no time hitting on anything with a vagina they could find. They were already pretty intoxicated, as they had pre-gamed beforehand at my buddy's house. Me not being much of a drinker, preferring to remember my evenings, I was usually the designated driver. Tonight was no exception.

We had been at the bar for about half an hour, when I looked over my shoulder and saw a really good-looking readhead. Being startled at seeing someone so pretty, I found myself staring at her, taking her all in with my eyes. She glanced over in my direction and caught me looking at her, and she gave a coy little smile. I blushed and turned back to the bar. About ten minutes later I saw someone sit down next to me through via peripherals. Upon further inspection I realized it was the redhead I had been caught staring at earlier. As she sat down, she glanced over and gave the same smile she had earlier. I pretended I wasn't very fazed by it and gave a polite smile in return. "Hi, I'm Carter," I said, extending my hand for a shake.

"Vicky," she said, taking my hand and giving it a light shake.

Her skin was smooth in my hand and I felt myself wishing I could touch more. I quickly banished the thought from my mind, thinking it inappropriate seeing as we'd just met. "Can I get you a drink?" I asked politely, not wanting to seem too forward.

"Well, I just came to order a round for me and my two friends over there, and I can't really leave them hanging," she said apologetically, glancing at the table behind her.

I looked over my shoulder and saw two less than average looking women. One was blonde and tan. She was skinny, but not pleasingly skinny. The other was a larger than average African-American woman with lips that seemed a bit too big for her face. "I'll tell you what," I said with a slight grin. "How about I buy a round for your friends and have it sent over to their table, and you can stay here and talk to me for a little bit. My friends are a little bit drunk and it's not much fun to talk to them while they're drunk and I'm not, so maybe you could keep me company for a little bit."

She gave an embarrassed smile and glanced over at the table. The two girls there seemed to get the basic idea of what was going on and kept shooting knowing smiles our way. I ordered them a round and had it sent over, also ordering a drink for Vicky and myself. We chatted for a little bit, about our jobs, and where we lived, just basic small talk. I couldn't help my eyes exploring her body whenever she turned away. She was wearing a tight red dress that stopped around her mid-thigh, and black high heels that exposed her whole foot. The dress was tight, but it still left a lot up to the imagination. My eyes wandered especially to her feet however. Though I'd never admit it to anyone, I had a pretty bad foot fetish. I had only ever told one girlfriend about it, and she thought it was gross and wouldn't let me act on it at all, so me feelings on the subject weren't totally explored. She didn't paint her toe-nails, which was an enormous turn on for me. Painted toes took away from the beauty of the feet for me. I much preferred them plain and natural looking. Once she caught me looking at her, and gave a sheepish grin and blushed, acting as though not a lot of men found her attractive. Her shoulder-length red hair bobbed as she reached into her purse for her phone to check the time. "Well, Carter, it's getting pretty late," She said, noting that it was two o'clock in the morning "I had probably better get going."

"Well, I really enjoyed talking to you," I said with a smile. "If it's not too forward, I'd like to get your phone number, so I can call you."

"I'd really like that, Carter, I liked talking to you too," she exclaimed with a grin.

As she jotted her number down on a piece of paper, I noted her excitement. I couldn't quite wrap my head around why she would be as excited as she was. She was a gorgeous girl, and probably had guys hitting on her all the time. I wasn't a bad looking guy, but I wasn't anything to be this excited about. I graciously accepted her number and watched her walk out, her hips swaying in that short red dress. As she reached the door she turned and gave a small wave. I waved back and turned to find my friends. They were drunkenly hitting on some very plump women, and I rounded them up and forced them out of the bar. On the drive home I thought about Vicky. She was definitely a catch, and I intended to call her has soon as possible. "Hey, bro, I saw you talking to that hot readhead!" my buddy said, slurring his words. "You should have fucked her!"

"Maybe I would have if I didn't have to drive your drunk ass home," I said laughing. "Way to cock block me, man."

"Yeah, I'm sure you would have," he said sarcastically, climbing out of the car, as we'd reached his house. "Later, bro."

"Yeah, see ya'," I said tiredly, ready to call it a night.

Luckily I lived close by, and was in bed soon, thoughts of Vicky filling my head as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and had a pretty normal day. I went to work at my job as an architect. I couldn't seem to focus on my work as well as usual, as my thoughts seemed to keep drifting to those beautiful pale feet in those black high heels. I eventually got through the day and arrived home a little later than usual. I toyed with the idea of calling her, but decided against calling her the day after I'd met her, trying not to seem too eager. The next day went on much the same way. I had planned on waiting until the third day, but my excitement got the better of me. At around eight o'clock I sat down in my arm chair next to the phone and took out the small scrap of paper she'd scribbled her phone number on. I carefully dialed the numbers and brought the phone to my ear. The dial tone sounded four times, followed by the sweet voice I remembered from the bar. "Hello?" the voice said.

"Hi, Vicky! It's Carter. How are you?" I asked politely, trying to seem like a nicer guy than I probably was.

"I'm great, I'm so glad you called!" She exclaimed. "I just got back from the gym and I was about to jump in the shower."

The thought of her all soapy and wet made the crotch of my jeans a little tight. "Oh, well I'm sorry to disturb you when you're busy," I said stupidly. "But I was just wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me tomorrow night."

"Yeah, that sounds great!" she said, seeming very excited.

We discussed the time and when I should pick her up, and I let her run off to the shower. By this point, the image in my head was giving me a major hard-on. I walked to my bedroom, unbuttoning my pants along the way. I pleasured myself to the thought of Vicky rubbing soap all over her petite, pale body.

The next day I got home from work in a great mood. I was very excited about taking Vicky out to dinner. I had chosen a fancy Mediterranean restaurant, and was set to pick her up around eight o'clock. I got dressed up in a dark suit and tie that I really looked good in. I left my house around seven forty five, wanting to get there at around eight o'clock. I pulled my car into the parking lot of her apartment complex, and walked up the two flights of stairs to her apartment. I knocked lightly on her door three times, and heard her yell from inside to come in. I walked into the apartment and closed the door behind me. "Just have a seat on the couch" I heard her yell from the back. "I'm not quite ready yet."

I sat down on her perfectly white sofa. She had a very nice apartment, which wasn't surprising, seeing as she worked at some high-end corporation. I sat there for about five minutes until I heard her coming down the hall behind me. I turned around, and what I saw sucked the breath out of my chest. She was wearing an olive green dress that was extremely tight. She looked absolutely stunning. The thing I liked the most though, was that she was barefoot, her feet making no sound as she strode across the carpet. She sat down next to me and set down the heels she had been carrying. She gave me a hug, and I hoped she wouldn't see or feel the hard-on that was developing in my pants. She started to put on her heels and I let out a small groan as the hard-on grew more and more uncomfortable. "Are you ok?" she asked, hearing the noise I had made.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, "Just hungry."

"Let's get going then," she said, after finally putting on her heels. "Wouldn't want to keep you hungry for too long."

We walked down to my car and made our way to the restaurant. We talked and laughed the whole way, and I really felt like we were hitting it off. We sat down at the restaurant, at a small table in the back. I scooted her chair in under her and went around to sit down in my own. As I sat down, I felt her foot brush against my leg. I apologized, blushing, as the front of my pants tightened. Dinner went extremely well, and we flirted a whole lot. I felt really comfortable with this girl, and really hoped she'd invite me in to her apartment tonight.

After dinner, we were walking back to my car and I heard Vicky yelp behind me. I turned around to see her stumble and fall to the ground. I quickly went down and helped her up, asking what was wrong. "I just stepped in a hole I the sidewalk and twisted my ankle a little bit," she said, not seeming too badly hurt.

I helped her to the car and we drove back to her apartment. I offered to carry her up the two flights of stairs to her apartment, and she graciously accepted. I scooped her up in my arms and trudged up the stairs. She held on tightly to my neck, which felt really nice. I knew now was not the time to be thinking with my dick, but I felt my crotch stir a little bit. Her body felt so slender and warm in my arms. I unlocked the door and carried her inside. I gently set her down on the couch and kneeled down to remove her shoe. I slowly undid the clasp on her heel, not noticing that I was beginning to sweat and breathe heavy. I began to rub her ankle, trying to make it feel better. She moaned softly. "That feels good." she breathed.

I looked up into her crystal blue eyes, and saw her looking back down at me, slightly biting her lip. I raised my hand a lightly stroked her cheek. This seemed to set her off, as she grabbed my suit jacket and pulled me up into a passionate kiss. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her head towards mine, sliding my tongue through her slightly parted lips. She accepted the tongue, and returned the gesture, intertwining her tongue with mine. My other hand rubbed her foot softly, and I laced my fingers with her toes. She giggled softly. "What are you laughing at?" I asked in between kisses.

"I knew you had a thing for feet since I caught you staring at mine that night at the bar" she breathed, not wanting to stop kissing long enough to talk.

I blushed slightly, wishing she hadn't seen me. "I'm sorry; I know it's a strange thing to like. It repulses most girls, and I guess it's better that you found out now before we got too far." I said, looking down in a shameful manner.

She lifted her hand with my chin and kissed me softly. "Is that the darkest secret you have?" she asked after pulling away.

"Yes," I exclaimed "I guess it's the only weird thing I'm into. It's enough to turn most girls away."

I was half expecting her to be one of them, half expecting her to tell me to leave. She looked down at me as though she was thinking. She then broke out in a grin, which took me by surprise. "I don't mind it at all," she said, still smiling "You can do whatever you like with my feet."

I looked down at her feet. Upon hearing her say that, I lost control of myself for a second. I pulled her foot to my mouth and slid her big toe between my lips. I sucked on it, sliding a few more toes in as well. I pulled her toes out of my mouth and ran my tongue along the underside of her foot. The flesh was so soft, and I felt my cock starting to swell. I heard her moan, which turned me on. No girl had accepted my foot fetish before. I stood up and picked her up. "Where's the bedroom?" I asked, nibbling on her neck.

She pointed down the hall as she wrapped her legs around my back.

We stumbled down the hall in this position. We got to her bedroom and I set her down on the bed. I untied the back of her dress as she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled off my tie. She pulled open my shirt and started planting kisses on my abs and waistline. She ran her hands over my muscled chest and abs, moaning softly as she ran her tongue all over my midsection. I finally got the dress untied from around her neck, and let it fall. It fell down, hanging from her waist. I had never really gotten a good look at her breasts before, seeing as she had never worn anything with enough cleavage for me to see. But she had nothing to hide, her perky breasts were neither large nor small, and were perfect for her small, petite frame. They were clad in a black lace, strapless bra. She pulled my shirt off over my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. I propped myself on my elbows as she wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing me deeply. Her hands ran up and down my back, pulling me closer to her, our tongues intertwining, dancing between our mouths. I reached down and began to pull her dress down around her hips. She grabbed my forearm and stopped me, an extremely troubled look on her face. "What's the matter?" I asked, thinking I had offended her in some way.

"I don't know if you want to do that," she said, a look of pure misery on her face. "I'm not like other girls."

"What could be so different?" I asked, very confused at this point. "You look amazing to me."

I leaned down and softly kissed her neck. She moaned softly, but pushed me back up. I was worried, I liked her a lot. I hadn't been this happy with a girl for as long as I could remember. The fact that she was upset was genuinely worrying me. "What's different about you?" I asked softly, looking into her eyes.

"I guess I'll just have to show you," she said, looking as miserable as ever "You told me your secret, now I have to tell you mine. I bet mine has scared off more people than yours has."

I truly puzzled me what could be so bad. I gazed down at her, wondering what she could be talking about. She seemed like the perfect woman to me. Her body was petite, but also shapely, giving her gorgeous curves. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body. She looked far better than any girl he had ever met before. She squirmed out from under him and got off the bed. She turned around so she wasn't facing me, and pulled the dress down past her hips. She wore a black thong that matched her bra, and she bent over, pulling the dress over her gorgeous feet. She looked amazing from behind. Her ass was perky and shapely, and she was obviously very in shape. I realized I was breathing heavy, as she turned to face me, a sad look on her face. I ran my eyes up and down her body. Then my eyes caught something I wasn't expecting. There was a bulge at the front of her panties. My mind didn't fully grasp what it was, and I started awkwardly at it, making Vicky look even more distraught. "I told you I wasn't like most girls," she said sadly, her eyes starting to tear up.

She pulled her underwear down, and a semi-hard penis flopped up, slapping her stomach as it was released. I gasped in shock at the sight. This upset her greatly, and she let out a sob. "You have a penis," I said flatly, not really knowing what else to say.

"Yes, I have a penis. I told you my secret was worse than yours. But I had to tell you now. Because I really like you, and I couldn't bear to tell you after we'd gotten closer. I've been hurt too many times. So if your repulsed and want to leave, tell me now, and you'll never have to see me again," she sobbed, tears running down her face.

I didn't know how to react at first. My mind was completely blown by this. I had never met a girl with a penis before. I mean, I lived in Miami, and I knew there were shemales, but I had always pictured them as Spanish girls with big hands and feet and messed up looking faces. Not gorgeous redheads with amazing personalities. I sat there, my mouth gaping open. I realized that wasn't helping at all, as she attempted to hide herself from my gaze. It took a few moments for me to speak. "I don't really know how to react to this," I said slowly "I've never been in this situation. I've always been straight, and never even seen another penis other than my own. I don't really know how to react to it."

The words that came out of my mouth seemed to comfort her to some degree. The fact that I hadn't gotten up and left seemed to be an improvement to her. She gave me a timid smile and wiped the tears from her cheek. "I understand that it's shocking, and I can understand if you don't want to be with me. I know I'm a freak, and I really don't know what to tell you other than that," she said, timidly taking a step closer.

My eyes ran over her body. I looked at her feet and let my eyes run up the length of her gorgeous, pale legs, up to her penis, that was an impressive six inches, at least, while flaccid. My eyes continued up over her taught stomach, over her still-covered breasts and up to her face. I looked her in the eyes, and saw the pleading trepidation behind them. She wanted so badly for me to be ok with what her. I looked down at my hands in my lap, and realized that I was sporting a major hard-on. This surprised me, as I had never before been attracted to dicks. I mulled it over, and came to the decision to see how this attraction played out. I stood up and looked down at her. I could see how in-suspense she was, waiting to hear what I had to say. But instead of saying anything, I brought my hand up to her cheek, and pulled her head up to mine, and kissed her deeply. She seemed to explode with happiness, jumping up and wrapping her legs around me. I felt her flaccid cock against my stomach. The soft skin of it felt strangely pleasing against my abs. My hard-on started to throb even more. I set her down on the bed and unhooked the clasp of her bra. Her breasts looked fantastic. Her small pink nipples stood slightly erect, just begging to be played with. I obliged, lowering my head to her left breast and swirling my tongue around her nipple. She moaned with delight, and ran her hand through my hair, arching her back and throwing her own head back in pleasure. I glanced down between her legs and saw her cock was now standing fully at attention. It stood at about seven and a half inches, and was decently thick. It was the same length as my own member, but not quite as thick. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto the bed. She undid my belt and pulled my pants down and threw them on the floor. She then pulled off my socks and kissed her way up my thighs to the bottom of my briefs. She pulled the elastic waist band down, revealing the purple, swollen head of my member. She licked a trickle of pre-cum off the head, causing me to groan with pleasure. She pulled my briefs down farther, revealing more of my extremely-hard cock. She licked the tender underside, causing my body to twitch unintentionally. My breathing was growing heavy, and I wanted to cum. Her body was driving me insane, with the majority of my attention on the smooth cock sticking from between her legs. I never thought I would ever be attracted to a penis in my life. But her's was so perfectly shaped, and smooth, and I wanted to touch it. Just as I was about to reach up and grab it, however, she pulled farther away, pulling my briefs all the way off. She again kissed up my thighs, drawing moans of pleasure from my lips. Her mouth settled around my testicles, sucking on them, as she reached up to stroke my member. I grasped at the sheets in pleasure, as she picked up her stroking pace, causing me to breathe heavier. She moved her mouth up my shaft, kissing and licking until she reached the head. She swirled her tongue around the head once, and plunged her mouth down on my cock, bobbing her head up and down like a woman possessed. I let out moans of pleasure as she gave me the best blowjob of my life, lightly massaging my balls as she bobbed up and down, faster and faster. I felt the familiar tingle of an orgasm approaching and I bucked my hips, causing my cock to slide deeper into her mouth. She gagged slightly, but knew what was coming. Hot spunk shot into her throat, and she hungrily swallowed every drop. She sucked my cock dry, and proceeded to kiss up my abs and chest to my mouth, and planted a deep, passionate kiss. I tasted my own semen on her breath, and strangely enjoyed the taste. She nuzzled her face into my neck and draped an arm and a leg over my naked body. I felt her cock on my thigh, and wondered if she wanted me to pleasure her too. Seeming to know the question on my mind, she glanced up into my eyes. "I'll be ok," she said softly, "I know this is difficult for you, and I don't want to make you feel like you have to do anything you don't want to do."

xTrailx
xTrailx
33 Followers
12