A Novel Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling up he began to undress, his hands almost tearing at the buttons in his haste to disrobe. Katie lifted her hips to slide her skirt off and he looked on as she lay back down, pale skin adorned by soft pink coloured underwear, which emphasized her curves and hinted at her arousal.

"Take your blouse off." His words, almost a command, were immediately obeyed and then Katie lay still, watching as he stood up beside the bed and let his trousers drop to the floor.

His cock, eight inches of hard meat sprung free and he let out a moan of desire as Katie immediately wrapped her fingers around it, moving gently as she got used to its girth.

Reluctantly he felt Katie let go of his manhood as he moved to kneel between her legs. He hooked a finger into each side of the tiny panties pulling them down and feasting his eyes on the almost totally shaved pussy they revealed.

He looked up as Katie released the front clasp on her bra, her breasts slipping from their confines so that all of her was now visible and available to him.

"Ohh, god, Katie."

She said nothing and he leant down capturing her clit with his lips, flicking his tongue across it and enjoying the moans and jerks his movements caused.

Moving up he ran his tongue over a smooth, caramel coloured nipple watching as it tightened and then suckling on it as his fingers found the other one. Katie let out a hiss of satisfaction, her hands holding his head in position as he pleasured her. His lips captured the second nipple, treating it to more of the same before looking up.

"Let me lie down then climb on top, want to suck your sexy pussy while you take me."

She nodded, her eyes dark with lust and did as she was told. Above him Keith could see the soft lips, the smooth skin, the clit he had so recently played with, and then as he eased her into position his cock was engulfed.

"Ohhh, fuck." His hips rose, pushing upwards and filling her mouth with his pulsing sex. Katie lowered herself a little more and his tongue made contact with the sweet flavoured pussy he had been looking up at.

Immediately he began to lick back and forward, tasting each inch of her before his tongue found her tight hole and began to push inside.

Katie moved back a little from his cock to moan her approval before beginning once again to lick and lave at it. He felt her take just the head into her mouth and then her fingers were around the shaft, moving up and down, twisting slightly as she did so.

The minutes seemed to have no meaning as they pleasured each other, moving to kiss again before Keith ran his tongue across Katie's rock hard nipples and then on down towards the thin line of pubic hair which seemed to guide his way to her hidden treasures.

Pausing for a moment he saw her looking down at him. Her fingers plucked at her tits and her tongue ran across her lips and then he pushed two fingers inside her and felt the muscles clench around him.

"Ohhh, yes, Keith, fuck me, fuck me with your fingers, make me cum."

He didn't need any further invitation, speeding up and feeling her getting wetter as he did so. Her fingers continued to pluck at her nipples as he took her higher and higher and then, as she arched her back, she grasped at the bed head. For a moment all was still and then as he continued to plunge in and out of her sopping pussy she cried out, flooding juices around his fingers and down onto his palm.

"Yes, God, yes, don't stop, please, ohhhhhh yes!"

~*~

Katie lay looking into the eyes of her lover and smiled.

"Thank you, that was wonderful." Her hand moved as she spoke grasping the hot and hard cock she felt resting against her. "Still want you in me though, please?"

"Oh yes, sexy lady, that is definitely gonna happen. Let me feel those lips on me again first, suck me while I play."

Not sure exactly what it was Keith wanted Katie let herself be positioned over his supine body once again. This time she felt him begin to kiss and run his tongue across her butt cheeks and she shivered to his touch. Kisses were replaced with small sucking movements and then his hands spread her cheeks apart.

"Ohhh, God." She felt the warmth as he began to run his tongue down towards her tight rosebud and cried out again as he began to lave against it.

His hard cock brushed her lips and she opened her mouth, wanting to pleasure him as much as he was her. The head slid across her tongue and she moved to take all of him in. The sensation of him moaning against her as she did so was a new and wonderful experience and she relished it.

Slowly Katie felt the tip of his tongue enter her. No one had ever been there, but she had written about it many times. Now she knew she had never done it justice and pushing back she encouraged him to do more.

"You like that, baby?"

"Mmm."

"Didn't your mother tell you it's rude to talk with your mouthful?" Keith laughed as he spoke and reluctantly Katie raise herself off his cock.

"She did, but some mouthfuls deserve to be savoured. Please, Keith, play some more, so good, I've ... you're the first." Katie felt herself blush but then Keith's lips were against hers, kissing her passionately before speaking.

"Oh, God, Katie, really? Want to sink my cock in your sweet pussy so much, but later, or another time I want to take your cherry, would you let me?"

Just the idea made her juices flow and for a moment she savoured the thought.

"Yes, but now I want you. Let me get you ready again, ok?"

A nod was her answer and Katie returned to her previous task. The cock slid easily in now, her gag reflex no problem as she accommodated all of Keith's cock, feeling the head as it moved to the back of her throat.

Nervously she let her hand travel down and across his hips until she was running her fingers over the smooth sides of his arse. He pushed further into her mouth, speeding up the thrusts until with a moan of pleasure he pulled back.

"Lie down on the bed, want to see you as I take you." Keith's voice, just stern enough to turn her on even more cut into her lust and she nodded. The headboard behind her was low and she reached back, grasping the top of it with her hands and exposing herself fully to him.

"God, Katie, do you know what you're doing to me?" His hand was stroking his own cock now and Katie nodded.

"I couldn't write this, so hot, I want you so much."

She didn't need to say anything more, Keith moved between her legs, a condom appearing as if from nowhere and being torn into as he towered over her. For a moment she dragged her eyes from his hard cock and looked at all of him. A slight sheen of perspiration coated his chest, the hair glistening in the late summer light. His nipples were as tight as her own and she let go of the bed head to run fingers over her breasts.

"Lick them."

Nodding Katie moved the soft mound towards her chin and leaning down slightly ran her tongue over the skin, just grazing the nipple as she did so. Her attention was brought back into focus as the head of Keith's cock began to press against her pussy and she looked back up into his blue eyes, willing him on as, once again, she raised her hands above her head.

"Ohhh, tight, so tight, Katie. How long since you did this?"

"It's been a while, please, Keith, don't make me wait any ... ohhhh yes."

She was suddenly full, Keith's cock was long and thick and she felt every inch of it as he pushed gently until Katie knew she surrounded him. Slowly he pulled back until only the head was inside and then pushed again. He didn't increase the speed, instead he held himself inside her a little longer before once again retreating.

Over and over he ploughed into her, finally increasing the speed until she was meeting every thrust and getting closer and closer to exploding.

"Go ... going to cum, Keith, ohhhh, ohhhhhh, yes." He didn't slow down, didn't even seem to acknowledge her words but he didn't need to; all he needed to do was to keep moving.

Katie grasped the headboard tightly, lifting her body off the mattress as she began to shake and lose control. With a cry of release her pussy spasmed around his cock and she was shooting her juices all around him and out onto the bed sheets.

"Yes, baby, gonna cum too, God, Katie, now, now!" The first strong pulses shook her body and then Keith was gone, pulling free and ripping the condom off before letting his spunk coat her tits, her stomach, and her pussy. With a satisfied groan of pleasure he lay beside her, pulling her close, letting his cum join them as they both came back down to earth together.

~*~

"Oh my." Katie's words were full of amazement and he smiled down at her.

"Sounds like you enjoyed it."

"Are you kidding? That was wonderful, thank you."

"You are very welcome. And I meant it, Katie. I want there to be another time, if you do."

The smile he received in return was all Keith needed. He watched as her eyes closed and her head became heavy against his chest. Soon she was sleeping and he held her gently as he let his mind float back over his day. The beautiful vision he had seen in the hotel bar had become flesh and blood in his bed. The revelation caused him to smile once more and, as Katie moved slightly in his arms, he let his eyes close knowing, when they both awoke, their story would continue.

The End

12