A Novel Idea

Story Info
Sexy white Aussie lady seduces a shy black coworker.
1.7k words
22.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Alice Dorothy Taylor wished she didn't have to do this much planning.

The pale-skinned, Perth-born beauty had been trying to figure out why Timothy Warner never wanted to take things to the next level--or any level, it seemed. She saw the bright spark in his brown eyes whenever they passed each other in the halls of ABS Studios; she loved the look of his brown skin next to his crisp white shirts, and imagined what it would be like to feel his big hands on her arse. Yet he never approached her for a cup of coffee, never seemed to do anything more than have short, friendly conversations. Why was he so shy?

One day, Alice approached Yolanda Miller, a friend of Timothy's who took the train with him into Manhattan every morning. Yolanda had done so much to help Alice out in the two years since she moved to America and started working at ABS, but Alice wasn't sure she'd help with this particular task.

Alice pulled Yolanda into a spare office.

"I need you to help me out."

"Sure," said Yolanda, brushing a strand of hair from her forehead.

"What do you know about Timothy?"

"Well, he talks about you all the time."

"Really?" said Alice.

"Yeah, he's always talking about how good you look in your dress, how he likes your smile, how he likes your accent--he thinks it's sexy."

"Oh, my God!"

"Yeah," Yolanda smiled. Alice looked at Yolanda--with her full breasts and arse, so much larger than hers--and wondered why Timothy wasn't attracted to her.

"So, why doesn't he approach me?"

Yolanda looked down.

"I think he's afraid."

"Why?"

"He's asked white girls out here before, and they all turned him down."

"Really? But he's so cute!"

"I know...but there's still a lot of white girls who have those hang-ups, you know."

"That's a shame."

"I know he likes you, but he probably thinks you'd rather be with a white guy, like all the other white girls."

Alice looked down.

"But I want to be with him. How do I..."

"You want to hook up with him?"

"You mean, sex? Sure!"

Yolanda smiled. "Well, I think I have an idea..."

Timothy was at lunch, and Alice and Yolanda sneaked into his office. Alice was impressed by the sheer volume of books in his office; Timothy was known as a guy who preferred a good book to a good TV show. Yolanda walked over to a shelf and pulled out a copy of Ralph Ellison's "Invisible Man."

"Oh, I've read that book," said Alice.

"They even have it in Australia?"

Alice shot Yolanda a humorously sarcastic look. "Of course, they do. It was a great book."

"Well, do you remember this part?"

Yolanda flipped to chapter 24, and the scene where a white woman seduces the book's black protagonist by removing her red robe to reveal her nude body. Yolanda began to read the book's description of the protagonist's arousal upon seeing the nude white woman. Then, she turned to Alice and winked.

"Can you get a red robe?"

---

A part of Alice thought this was a patently silly idea, that there was no way she could pull off a seduction of Timothy. Yolanda insisted that the sight of Alice removing her robe to reveal her pale body would make Timothy recall the book and immediately arouse him. She wasn't sure.

Yolanda told Timothy that Alice wanted to have dinner with him at her apartment and that her roommate was out of town. Alice hoped that Timothy wouldn't be too nervous, that he would respond to her advances--and that he would fulfill all of her black fantasies. After she finished cooking lemon chicken and rice, she changed into her planned outfit--pink panties and a red robe tied closely to hide the fact that she was nude except for her panties. She let her long, straight, light-brown hair spill about her shoulders; Yolanda told her that Timothy had always raved about how beautiful he thought her hair was. She took a deep breath and waited for Timothy to arrive.

He showed up at six o'clock that Saturday evening, a bottle of red wine in his hand. "Hi," he said, his voice slightly nervous. He looked so gorgeous in his crisp white shirt, blue jacket and black pants; it was all Alice could do not to kiss him right there. He took off his shoes and stared at her pale, bare feet; Alice smiled slightly, reasoning that this handsome black man had quite the foot fetish.

Yolanda advised Alice to make sure the dinner and conversation went for at least an hour. Over the course of the next sixty minutes, Alice and Timothy discussed the paths that brought them to New York, his visit to the Caribbean islands his grandparents had emigrated from, his desire to visit Australia, her past work as a journalist in Perth before coming to the States, her occasional homesickness and awkwardness in New York, and their common taste in music and movies. As they chatted, Alice wondered if Timothy had any idea how much she wanted him to fuck her. She was convinced that they were soulmates, that fate had brought her to New York to meet this gorgeous black man, that this was meant to be. She couldn't wait, but she had to.

Finally, seven o'clock hit, and the plan began. Alice summoned Timothy into her bedroom to take a look at a scrapbook of her old photos. Timothy smiled as he looked at pictures of Alice's teenage years in Australia. "Wow, you were so athletic," Timothy remarked.

"Thank you," Alice cooed.

Then her cell phone rang. That was Yolanda. That was the cue.

"Wait, I have to get that...."

Alice answered her phone and stood strategically in front of the full-length mirror, her back to Timothy.

"How is everything?" Yolanda whispered, fearing that Timothy would be able to hear the conversation if she spoke normally.

"Oh, it's fine," said Alice. She then repeated the sentences Yolanda told her to memorize.

"It was a beautiful thing to see--more beautiful than anything I had ever seen back home. It really does make you appreciate America."

She paused, pretending that Yolanda was speaking.

"I don't know," Alice said. "I don't know why I ever tried it before. Well, you know what they say: there's a first time for everything."

She paused again. It would soon be time.

"Well, you know, what can I say...it's beautiful, isn't it? Simply beautiful."

She looked down at the sash of her robe.

"It's amazing, isn't it? Simply amazing."

She began to undo the sash. It was a bit difficult to undo it with one hand, and Alice began to fear this would turn into a comic disaster. She looked at Timothy in the mirror; he still hadn't looked up. Was she fucking this up?

"Uh, you know, well, nothing's perfect..."

Finally, she managed to loosen the sash, and she removed her red robe. As soon as Timothy heard the fabric slide off her skin, he looked up to see Alice's pale, radiant body from behind, fully nude except for the pink panties. The scrapbook fell to the floor as Timothy stood up, his eyes transfixed on her arse, his cock rising up against his pants.

"Oh, I know!" said Alice, still pantomiming a conversation. "Well, tomorrow's another day. Uh, I have to go now, but we'll talk later. Cheers!"

She hung up the cell phone and turned to him, her smile so sexy below her bright blue eyes. Timothy looked her as though he had fallen into a sexual trance.

"Tim..."

"Uh..."

"Look..."

"Oh my God..."

"Tim..." Alice smiled again, blushing. "Tim, I--I like you a lot, and I--"

"I want to make love to you," Tim said, in a half-whisper/half-gasp.

Alice nodded. "I want to make love to you too."

Timothy embraced Alice, frantically kissing her cheeks, mouth, forehead and neck. He quickly removed his jacket, pants and shoes; Alice was impressed by his dark and muscular body, as well as the large cock covered by dark green boxers. She placed his large hands against her hips, and placed her small pale hands against his.

"OK," she whispered. "On a count of three. One...two...three..."

They simultaneously yanked each other's underwear down: Timothy's huge cock jumped at the sight of Alice's bald pussy; the sight of his big, black cock head turned Alice on as never before, and she immediately took his cock into her mouth and sucked passionately until he came.

As soon as his cum splashed onto her face and breasts, Timothy reached for his shirt to wipe it off. "No, no," said Alice, sticking out her pale hand to block him. "Just rub it into me--it's so hot to have a black man's cum on me."

"OK," said Timothy, taking his big hand and rubbing his semen into her skin.

Timothy laid Alice onto her bed and began to kiss her gently all over her body. Alice loved the feel of his full lips on her skin, his big and gentle hands caressing her curves, his tongue licking her aroused nipples, and finally his thick, hard black cock nestling inside her wet pink pussy. As Timothy pumped his massive cock into her, her body began to convulse as he experienced the most intense orgasms of her life. Timothy pulled out before he came again, splashing more of his thick white fluid onto Alice's chest and stomach; as he rubbed it in, Alice thought about what it would have been like to have him cum inside of her. For a brief moment, she wished that she had told him to stay in, that she wanted a cute little black baby and would be overjoyed to be a mum to his kid.

For an hour after they made love, Alice and Timothy continued to kiss and cuddle, noting the beautiful contrast of his dark skin against her pale skin; she quietly told him about her wish that she had told him not to pull out and how she wouldn't mind if she fell pregnant, and Timothy remarked that they would likely have a very beautiful child, and that he would want to have a daughter. Eventually, Timothy drifted off to sleep; Alice was also drained, but she managed to reach for her cell phone and text Yolanda.

"Thank you--it was unbelievable! I owe you a big favor," she wrote.

A few seconds later, Yolanda wrote back.

"Glad to hear everything went well," she responded. "No need for a favor--was glad to help. As you Aussies say, no worries, mate!"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
Amber Ch. 01 Drunk slutwife gets her first black cock.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Happy Annibirthery Wife unknowingly sneaks into her husband's black boss' room.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
More Stories