A Novel Idea Pt. 02

Story Info
White Aussie sisters and black New Yorker in a threesome.
1.6k words
14.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Alice Taylor knew that her sister Virginia would either steal her man away or die trying.

Virginia would be in New York for a few weeks; she said she was on holiday, but Alice knew that Virginia wanted to move to New York permanently to pursue her dream of becoming a model and actress. Alice was slightly jealous of her younger sister; she seemed to effortlessly attract men with her long red hair, bright blue eyes and willowy, pale frame. When they were teenagers, Virginia sometimes had more than one boyfriend, while Alice often went weeks without a date.

Virginia had asked Alice about Timothy Warner after seeing their photos on Alice's Instagram page; Alice admitted that he was great in the bedroom, and was more than satisfied by the size of his black cock. Virginia responded "Mmm-hmmm," after Alice told her about his sexual performance-a clear giveaway that she wanted to meet Timothy and perhaps sample some of that prowess for herself.

Virginia made her intentions quite clear when she stopped by her sister's apartment. "So this is where he fucked you, right?" She remarked, pointing to Alice's bed.

"Yes, Virginia, this is where we make love-"

"Does he ever fuck you on the floor? In the bathroom? In the kitchen?"

"No, no and no, Virginia."

"Just asking," she replied, giving Alice a wicked wink.

"Like I said, he's really sweet. I'm lucky to have him."

"So, do you think he'd go for it?"

"Go for what?"

"A threesome, silly."

"Oh no, no. Virginia..."

Virginia laughed. "Why? Why not?"

"Virginia, I'm not going to fuck him with you there."

"No, no. I want him to fuck me with *you* there."

Alice rolled her eyes. "Why did I tell you about him?"

Virginia chuckled. "Well, you did. And I want to fuck him. It's only fair-I've never been with a black guy."

"Can't you find another one?"

"Where? In Perth?"

Alice sighed.

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen? You guys don't use condoms, right?"

"Well, we mean to, but sometimes we just get so hot, and..."

"You mean, you don't."

"Look..."

"You want a baby by him, right?"

"Virginia..."

"Just say it!"

"Look...I've thought about it, OK? And I think he's thought about it, too."

"So you just don't want me falling pregnant first, right?"

"What?"

Virginia smiled.

"I'd like to have a mixed baby too, you know-a cute one like Nicole Trunfio's kid. They're so gorgeous, you know?"

Alice sat down on the bed and put her hand on her forehead.

"Come on," said Virginia, sitting down next to her. "You want one and I want one, right?"

Alice nodded.

"Well, may the first one win!" Virginia laughed.

--

Timothy couldn't keep his eyes off Virginia during dinner at Alice's apartment. The feeling was mutual; at times, it seemed as if Virginia wanted to eat Timothy for dessert.

Alice found the body language between Timothy and Virginia more than a little uncomfortable; it was all she could do not to excuse herself from the table. More than anything, she feared that Timothy would think that Virginia was hotter and sexier. She was slightly taller, with larger breasts and a firmer arse; she could tell that Timothy couldn't get enough of her breasts and arse, and seemed to be fascinated by the tiny freckles on her nose.

After the post-dinner conversation concluded, Alice said goodbye to Virginia and promised to call her later. After closing the door, Alice paused for a minute to catch her breath.

"Tim?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like her?"

"Uh..."

"It's OK. Be honest."

"Oh God. I don't want us to fight..."

"We're not gonna fight, Tim. But I saw the look in your eyes. You like her. You're attracted to her."

Tim bit his lower lip. "Look, Alice, your sister's beautiful. You know that."

"All too well."

"But she's not you. She doesn't have what you have."

"She has more of it!"

"Oh boy."

"Look...I didn't want to mention this before you met her...but she likes you, too. She says she's attracted to you."

"Oh."

"And...she...she wants us to have...she wants us to have a threesome."

"A threesome?!"

"Yes."

"Whoa."

"I knew you'd go for it, the way you looked at her."

"No-no-not unless you're comfortable."

"What?"

"Alice, I love you. I would never do something like that if you weren't comfortable with it."

"Really?"

"Really...what, you mean you doubted me?"

"Well, no...no..."

"How could you doubt me?"

"I-I thought you'd insist, even if I didn't want to..."

"What? How could you say that? I would never do that!"

"Oh, God."

"Come on, Alice! Why would you assume that?"

"Well, you're a guy, and-"

"Yeah, I'm just a horny black guy, right?"

"No, no! Not at all, it's just that...you're a guy, and--"

"Fuck it, Alice! I'm not that kind of guy! You know that! What's wrong with you?"

"Tim-"

"Fuck this. I gotta go."

Tim stormed out, slamming the door shut. Alice had never seen him so angry.

She walked over to the bathroom mirror and looked at herself. It had been a miserable night. She realized that she was wrong to fear that Tim would leave her for Virginia, that he would have indeed declined the threesome idea if she said she wasn't comfortable. She began to cry before heading off to bed.

-

By the next morning, Timothy had calmed down; he called Alice to apologize for losing his temper, and said he didn't realize why she might be nervous about losing him to her younger sister. Alice and Timothy agreed to put their argument behind them-and also agreed that a threesome with Virginia was a really hot idea.

In the days leading up to the three-way sex session, Alice kept trying to battle back her nervousness. Her worst fear was Timothy cumming inside her sexy sister and causing her to fall pregnant; she feared that she would be humiliated if Virginia could do something she had yet to do-become the mum of this beautiful black man's child. It wasn't until Alice thought about what it would be like to be "Aunt Alice" that she realized things wouldn't be so bad.

Although she regretted doubting Timothy's loyalty, she knew that he would want to cum inside Virginia, just to say that he fucked a future Hollywood superstar. She was finally OK with that.

Friday night finally arrived, and Timothy showed up just a few minutes after Virginia arrived at Alice's apartment. Alice wore tight jeans and a white blouse; Virginia wore a black miniskirt that showed off her pale, lightly freckled legs and a tight black T-shirt; Timothy wore a white dress shirt and light brown slacks through which the ladies could see his already-erect penis.

"Oooh!" the Taylor sisters cooed in unison as they saw him.

All three stripped off next to Alice's bed; Timothy was impressed by the pale, sexy bodies of the Australian sisters, while Alice and Virginia marveled at Timothy's dark skin and muscular frame. He kissed both ladies, taking each by the hand and placing them on the bed.

"Leave the lamp on," whispered Virginia. "I want to see you in action."

To Alice's relief, Timothy paid both ladies equal attention, not showing any favoritism towards her sister. To be sure, he loved running his fingers through her long hair and kissing her pearl-white thighs, but he licked Alice's nipples, kissed her stomach and ate her pussy with the same hyper-enthusiasm he had always shown.

Virginia, of course, put on quite a show for Timothy, gasping with delight at every touch and speaking in an exaggerated Australian accent, apparently thinking that it would turn him on more-and it certainly seemed to, based on the iron firmness of his black cock. "Give it to me, mate! Ah, crikey! Don't stop!" she hollered, working her erotic magic on her sister's boyfriend.

Alice was stunned by how sexually excited Timothy was becoming by Virginia's over-the-top Aussie accent; as the three continued to make love, he began to grunt and groan like a man who had completely surrendered to his deepest sexual urges. His fingers and tongue seemed to dart everywhere, enjoying the beauty and scent of his partners from Down Under.

Timothy spread Alice's legs, preparing to penetrate her; Alice appreciated his sexual loyalty, but she knew what he really wanted. "No, no," she whispered. "Give it to her. Give it to her. She needs it."

"Come on, come on!" Virginia added. "Give it to me, mate!"

"Sure thing," Timothy whispered, moving towards Virginia and spreading her legs to insert his large black cock into her gorgeous pink pussy.

"Oh...oooh!" Virginia screamed, struggling to accommodate Timothy's size.

"It's all right, sis," coached Alice. "You can take it."

"Oh my God!" Virginia gasped. "He's so big!"

Aice leaned on her elbow and watched as Timothy finally penetrated Virginia. "Oh God," she whispered. "It looks awesome."

Virginia continued to grunt as Timothy's large penis pumped up and down inside of her. After several minutes, her difficulty turned into delight, and Virginia soon began to thrash around in orgasmic fervor; for a few moments, Alice thought her younger sister was having a seizure.

After Virginia came, Timothy pulled out and came onto her chest. "Ooh!" Virginia gasped as Timothy's cum gushed onto her stomach and rolled into the thick patch of her red pubic hair. Alice rubbed her boyfriend's cockhead, coaxing more of his cum into her hand and smearing it onto her sister.

An exhausted Timothy placed himself between the two pale, gorgeous Australian sisters, placing his arms around their shoulders. Alice and Virginia looked at him, and then each other. Virginia gave her sister a thumbs-up.

"Thank you," she whispered, her accent now back to normal.

"No," Alice replied. "Thank him!"

The two sisters laughed and admired the naked black man between them. They began to kiss down the sides of his body, hoping to lure him back to arousal. They knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready to go again.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Novel Idea Previous Part
A Novel Idea Series Info

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday Teacher takes 40 loads of black CUM a variety of unique ways.in Incest/Taboo
Flex Appeal Black bodybuilder takes his friend's wives.in Interracial Love
I Saw It All Wife gets a little help from her friend.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories