A Novel Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ79cbab
JJ79cbab
152 Followers

I started getting tired, my knees were really aching. Stalker sensed this and laid me down on my stomach. His body rested on mine and he kept pounding away at my ass. The weight of his body pressed against me, slippery with sweat from the heat of our lust. His head was close to mine. "Fuck me" I breathed. "Fuck me and cum in me. And then do it again. Don't stop fucking me, please".

This was really turning him on and he was getting close. Thankfully, my orgasm which had been building forever, was getting there too, the sensations in my ass pushing it over the edge. I spoke again.

"I want us to cum together. And kiss me when we cum." Did I just say that?

Stalker's grunting became more urgent and his trusts shorter and more powerful. He finally spoke, whispering into my ear "Cum for me baby".

Now I'm sure everyone reading this would have guessed that Stalker was David, of course. But my brain had been wracked by alternating fear and desire that I hadn't figured it out. I was shocked but now I was able to picture my lover, imagine what it must look like to have him on top of me, his muscular hips driving down onto me with each powerful thrust. I also realised in a flash that this wasn't going to be the only time that I have him in me, that all the time we lived together we could do this every day. I was so incredibly aroused that I finally tipped over the edge, although no-one had touched my penis since this experience began. I exploded with a scream, coating the sheets under me with my cum. At the same time, David roared and came deep and fully in my ass. I could feel the warmth of his cum deep inside me as we kissed fiercely and the blindfold was ripped from my eyes.

After we'd both calmed down and got our breath back I realised that Talker had gone. We moved into the kitchen and David explained that Talker was a "friend" of his and that they had concocted the robbery plan to get me into bed. He reckoned I was up for it but didn't know it and he wanted to try. I asked him why he didn't get me drunk like a normal person, he just laughed. I guess I should have been pissed but I wasn't, I'd just had the greatest experience of my life thanks to David.

Eventually I got up, said I was going to bed and headed back to my room. At the door I turned and looked at David. He was sitting looking at me with a blank expression. I frowned and said, "Are you coming or what?" I've never seen a man move that fast.

I lay down on my back and he mounted me, his already hard penis pressing against me once again. We stared into each other's eyes, no blindfolds this time.

"Make love to me" I said.

And he did.

JJ79cbab
JJ79cbab
152 Followers
12