A Nude Day Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get it. What does that have to do with you being tied up with all the bells"

"The bells on my chest send vibrations directly into the nerves of my nipples, the cock ring keeps me constantly in a state of erection and the cowbell keeps the constant pressure and vibrations in my groin. The tuning fork is attached to a butt plug that sends vibrations to both my anal nerves and stimulates my prostate. My hands being locked behind me keep me from stimulating myself, and the ball gag keeps them from having to listen to me beg for release. These are the torments I unknowingly made in life and am now cursed to spend all eternity on the edge of orgasm with only the very rare release".

"So you choose to do this?"

"This is nothing compared to the torments you have in store if you don't change your ways. From what I have seen being prepared they can't wait for you because you have no orgasms on your record at all, so you will be forever kept at the edge but never able to release. As soon as I found out I knew I had to find a way to come warn you because you still have time."

"What can I do?"

"I've arranged for three spirits to help show you how you can redeem your life. The first will arrive tonight at midnight, the second will arrive tomorrow at midnight and the third on the night after tomorrow at midnight. Only by following their guidance is there any way for you to avoid my fate."

With that, the ball rolled back into his mouth and with several loud jingle-jangle, clunk, dings he passed through the bedroom door and silence filled the room.

She hurried to the door, but as she swings it open only the background noises of the empty house are left to greet her. She closes the door and says to herself, "Wow, what the hell was in those margaritas."

With that, she crawled into bed and turned off the light...

She woke up with a start, the room filled with a bright light that seemed to be coming from the foot of the bed. The clock on the dresser said 1:00.

"I'm sorry, am I too bright for you? Give me a moment and I will adjust."

In a few seconds, the bright light faded to reveal what looked like a life-sized, glowing Ken doll standing at the foot of her bed. He was wearing a satiny white robe, had a face that looked like it was carved from solid marble, and the way his hair continuously waved on top of his head, she couldn't be sure if he was a blonde or if it was little flames dancing there. She stared into his piercing blue eyes and she felt something stirring in her belly that she hadn't felt in a very long time.

"W-w-who are you?" she managed with a shaky voice.

"I am the spirit you were told to expect. Slight change of plans that Harold didn't know about, but it's not really important to him anyway. Please rise and come with me. There is much to see tonight."

"What things do we need to see? Why should I go anywhere with you?"

"I am the ghost of pleasures past. I am here to show you the times in your past when you were given the opportunity to give or receive physical pleasure of some sort. Take my hand and we can begin."

He reached a glowing hand towards her and almost without thought her hand came off her lap and reached for it. The moment they made contact, she felt a pull in her pelvis and the world flashed around her.

When the motion stopped, they were standing in a forest before a cabin. The full moon was high in the sky, crickets chirping and through the trees she could see the ripples on the lake down the slight hillside. From around the corner of the porch two young girls gingerly walked through the grass toward the lake.

The taller girl whispered back at the other, "C'mon Elly, keep up."

"Patty, mom would tan our hides if she caught us out here."

"That's why we waited until they were sound asleep. I didn't want to miss this opportunity, since tomorrow is my last chance."

The sound of the ghost speaking to her made Elizabeth jump. "They can't see or hear us. These are just images of your past. Let's follow them down to the lake."

"This is the cabin on Lake Jefferson. The family came up here every summer for vacation. That was me and my sister Patty. She said it was her last chance, so this was probably the summer before she went off to college. I used to love it here, we would go swimming off the dock with the kids in the other cabins, take the rowboat out to go fishing, it was always so much fun."

As the girls exit from the woods and step up onto the dock, Patty stops and turns to her younger sister.

"Okay, you have to pinky swear to never tell anyone what we are about to do."

"Okay", and she linked her little finger around her sister's and said, "I swear I'll never tell anyone. Now what are we doing?"

"We are going skinny dipping." Patty giggled and started to strip off her night shirt.

"No way. What if we get caught"

"By who? Everyone's asleep but us." And then without fanfare she slides off her panties and sets them on top of her shirt on the end of the dock. She turns to face her sister.

"What's the matter? Chicken?"

Elly hadn't moved. She seemed frozen to the spot. "Mom says being naked is sinful."

"I don't believe her. Look, you and I are sisters, we have seen each other naked our whole lives. Heck in the cabin we sleep in the same bed. How can a thin piece of cloth make any difference? Besides, since you turned 18 last month, we're both adults now and can do what we want. I'm going, whether you do or not is up to you, but please stay down here with me so I'm not swimming alone."

With that, she climbed down the ladder into the water.

"Oh wow, this feels so good. The water sliding across my skin...it's hard to explain but it isn't the same as being in the bathtub since I'm swimming and not touching anything. You really should try this."

Elizabeth turned to the ghost to see if he was watching the girls, but he was intently staring at her.

"Why did you hesitate? She was right, you know."

"I know that now, but mother was always so strict about us never being seen naked, especially by a man. She yelled at me one time when I ran to my bedroom naked after my bath because she was afraid Daddy might have seen me. She even made sure we had a woman doctor because she thought having a man see us naked would be us causing him to sin. I know it is ridiculous, but that is what we grew up with." She turned back to watch her sister swimming away from the dock.

"I can't believe this is going to be my last summer at the cabin, but next summer I'll be at college, and they told me I have to do summer classes if I expect to graduate in four years."

"Why did you have to go so far away from home?"

"That was where I got accepted, and they are one of the best graphic arts programs in the country. Besides, this way I can get out and experience life without living under Mom's rules.

"I'm going to miss you."

"So, are you going to join me or not?" Patty smirked at her sister.

"Okay" she sighed. "I would hate to have you holding this over my head for the rest of our lives."

After Elly stripped down she stepped over to the ladder and followed her sister into the cool water. "Wow. You were right, it does feel different, but in a good way. You don't get that sudden cold shock when the water gets to your covered bits."

"Come over here. There are tiny bubbles floating up from the seaweed. It tickles as they run up your body. I like the way they rub around my boobs."

"Hey, something just nipped my butt."

"Oh yeah, the minnows will do that. You've felt them when we're out here swimming during the day, right?"

"Yeah, but that wasn't on my butt"

They treaded water in silence over the seaweed bed, occasionally giving a shudder as the bubbles traced over a particularly sensitive area. Elizabeth gave a small shudder at the memory of feeling the bubbles running up the inside of her thighs.

"Elly, do you ever masturbate?"

"Patty! Of course not. You know what mom says about things like that."

"Yeah, well I've started questioning the things she says and the rules she has for life. Take this swim for instance. You have to admit, it sure does feel good letting the water flow over your skin without a tight swimsuit pinching you in all the wrong places."

"I am kind of enjoying it, but can't help but worry about getting caught."

"Well I've been touching myself for two years now. It feels good and I haven't gone blind or grown hair on my hands or had any other bad things mom claims will happen because of it. You should try it sometime. You might find you like it."

Patty swam farther out away from the dock while Elly treaded water and thought about what her sister had said. It was kind of hard to do anything here in the water since she had to keep her legs and arms moving just to keep her head above water. Elly worked out a way to tread water with just one hand and brought the other one to her breast and started rubbing the erect nipple.

Elizabeth could feel the excitement in her own nipple, then remembered something and said, "Oh crap."

"Well, what have we here?"

Elly turned toward the dock in shock to find the Conway brothers, Tommy and Bobby standing there looking at her. The twin boys were Elly's age and stayed two cabins down from them every summer since they were little, but Elly and Patty had never really had much to do with them other than saying hello as they passed. The boys were always too loud and playing too rough for the sisters, which made their mother very happy.

One of the boys turned on a flashlight, and Elly turned away from the dock again as Patty swam up. "Hey boys. What are you out doing this late at night?"

"We was out checking on our duck blind. What are you girls up to, skinny dippin'?"

Elly and Patty knew this meant they were probably sneaking off to smoke and drink beer where their parents wouldn't find out. Elly was mortified that they had been caught, but Patty whispered to her, "Don't worry, they can't see anything under the water because it's too dark."

"Why? You boys want to strip down and join us? Might be fun to see naked boys." Patty chuckled as the boys took a step back.

"Ah forget it Bobby, you know how uptight that whole family is. They probably have their suits on and they'll climb out and steal our clothes as soon as we jump in."

"Yeah, how about you girls step out here on the dock first to prove you're naked?"

"And let you grab our clothes and run as soon as you got your eyeful, no way."

"C'mon Bobby, they're just trying to trick us into stripping for them, let's just go to bed. I'm tired."

"Goodnight boys" Patty called after them, then turned to Elly.

"Ohmygod that was close." Elly scowled at her sister.

Patty looked smug, "I knew they wouldn't have the guts to actually strip down in front of two women. I had no intention of us getting out while they were here so they wouldn't have ever seen anything. Besides, their parents are just as strict as ours, and they knew that if they pushed too hard we would tell their mom about what they do at the duck blind."

Elizabeth turned to the ghost, "Patty always was so confident and strong. I on the other hand was mortified at almost being caught and swore never again would I be caught with my pants down."

The ghost looked at the girls swimming in the dark water, "your sister got married and had a child did she not?"

"Yes, she married Bill. They met during her senior year of college. After they both graduated, they got married and moved to the other side of the country. She had one son."

"Your nephew, Edward."

"Yes, and when Patty and Bill were killed in the car crash, I moved out to take care of him so he could finish high school and get through college. The settlement from the trucking company plus what Bill and Patty had saved up left him well off financially. He has his father's good looks, but his free spirit always reminds me of my sister."

A fog had settled around Elizabeth and the ghost, and when it cleared they were standing in front of a large house with Greek letters above the front door. Loud music was coming from the house and people were spilling out onto the porch wearing white sheets wrapped around their bodies. A young man and woman similarly dressed were walking up the street.

"All I'm saying Els is that the Greeks didn't wear shorts and shirts under their togas."

"Actually Jack, the ancient Greeks didn't wear togas, that was a Roman thing."

"Yeah, but the Greeks ran around naked."

"Not as much as you would think. Of course, the athletes competing in the Olympics were nude, so if you and your buddies on the wrestling team want to put on an "authentic" Greek wrestling demonstration tonight, I'd love to watch."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jack laughed and slipped his arm around Elly's shoulders as they walked up the front steps.

Elizabeth suddenly found herself sitting on top of a bookshelf looking down on the party room. She soon spotted her younger self in the far corner of the room with Jack facing her. They appeared to be having a rather heated discussion and when Jack dropped to his knees, Elizabeth suddenly felt her cheeks flush as she remembered what happened at this party.

"Alright, Alright, Alright." The DJ turned off the music and pulled the microphone out of the stand. "Tonight is the last night of Hell Week. All week long we have been testing the loyalty of our pledges to determine if they are worthy to join the brotherhood of Delta house. Tonight, they were told to bring a date from the pledge class of our sister sorority, Beta Pi. This is also the end of their Hell Week, so we are doing a combined final series of tests of their loyalty. Pledges and their dates please step forward."

With that, ten couples stepped forward. A couple of the girls had obviously been hitting the keg pretty heavily as they were leaning hard into their dates. Jack and Elly were on the far right of the group holding hands and looking nervous.

"Alright, ladies to the front and men to the rear, two lines, NOW." The pledges moved to comply and now stood at a shaky attention in two lines as the leader stepped to the front and continued with his instructions.

"Alright ladies, the first task is that each of you is to prove that you are appropriately attired for this party. It is a TOGA party, not a toga and underwear party. So, you will all be required to remove your underwear and show it to everyone. Any 'accidental' flashes to the judges will be rewarded with bonus points. We will start at the far end." As he pointed at Elly.

She frowned a bit, then brought her hands under her costume and made movements like she was removing her bra and panties. Patty had warned her about the toga party, so she came prepared with a spare bra and panties in the pocket of her shorts. These weren't even the kind she normally wore, but instead sexy g-string and bra in a see-thru lace. Since she wasn't wearing it, she figured to earn some points for having sexy underwear anyway. She held up the thin, lacy garments and swirled them dramatically over her head while the boys all whooped and whistled.

They moved down the line and the next six girls did variations on the under-toga striptease. With the last one turning around and flipping up the back of her toga and showing her ass as she slid the thong down her legs and off. The next girl in line was one of the drunk ones, and she pulled the shoulders of her toga up and ducked under it like a tent and after a little struggle an arm popped up holding up her bra, but when she bent over to take off her panties, she fell forward into a roll and ended up laying on the floor with her panties around her knees and the rest of her toga over her head. Her date helped her get to her feet and put her toga back on, but not before everyone had seen her fully naked body. The last two looked at each other, leaned in and whispered to each other and then faced their audience and lifted the front of their toga over their heads, showing everyone that they were both naked underneath. After more whoops and whistles, the leader stepped up. "Alright, lines trade places."

The guys stepped forward now in front of their dates while the girls in the audience moved to the front to get a good view of any flashes from the guys.

"Alright men, I know we told you how to properly dress for a toga party, so now prove that you can follow directions."

With that, Jack reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of his toga and pulled it up over his head, exposing his naked cock to the audience. Elly, standing behind him got an eyeful of his naked ass before the toga dropped and they moved on down the line.

"Well" the ghost said to Elizabeth, "that didn't seem so bad."

"Why are you showing me this? I lived through the embarrassment once already."

"These are your memories. They are what they are, so don't blame me."

Elizabeth sighed and turned to watch what was happening below.

"Alright everyone, now that we know our pledges are appropriately attired, enjoy some drink, music and dancing for now. The next task comes when the clock strikes ten."

And with that the loud music started and Elizabeth saw a flash of light and heard the chime of a grandfather clock.

"Alright, pledges line up. Men in front." They moved to comply and ended up in the same order as before. Elly was standing behind Jack wondering if they could pull off this final task and make it through.

Elizabeth recalled the events leading up to this point. She had made it through all the pledging activities without really exposing her naked body to anyone. The closest she came was when they were cleaning the bathroom in their underwear and the sisters sprayed everyone down with hoses until they were all soaked through.

She and Jack had been paired off during Hell Week when the fraternity and sorority did some joint hazing. Actually, they were paired off by default because they were the last ones left. Jack was on the wrestling team and had a fit but lean body and he worked hard to stay under 133 pounds, but she was glad she got him when it came to the pledge relays where they had to carry each other once around the track. Some of the other girls had to stop every two or three steps with their guys, but Elizabeth had just put Jack into a fireman's carry and jogged around the track. Of course, he had no problem carrying her.

Over lunch one day, she told him that her sister, Patty, had pledged the same sorority two years earlier and had warned her about what to expect during Hell Week and especially at the toga party. Patty had been offered a full scholarship at another school and transferred after her freshman year, so wasn't around to see her baby sister pledging. Elly thought that if Patty had been there, she never would have even made it this far. She told Jack how she felt about being naked in front of anyone and that she was a virgin and while she liked him, she wasn't sure what they were going to do about the final task.

Jack told her he was also a virgin and was hoping to save himself for the woman he would marry, so maybe they should do some research and come up with a plan to get past the last task. Jack was the one who came up with the idea, and it almost worked.

"Alright, here is your final task, and remember this is your final chance to earn points toward your pledge score. Men your task is to get your ladies off using hands and mouth only. The judges will award points based on the order of finish and the intensity of her orgasm. In addition, your partner will award up to 5 points based on your performance."

Sturdy tables had been set up behind the line of women for them to lean against and/or lay on while their partner went down on them. When they were given the go, the guys turned to their dates and started going to town. Three of the girls lay back on the table and threw their legs in the air, exposing their pussy and all the action for everyone to see. Their guys quickly dove in like they were at a pie eating contest. Two more girls had lay back on the table, but their guys had gone under their toga and were also going to town. Four girls were leaning against the table while they were being fingered by their dates. Two of the guys were nibbling on the girl's neck and one had the top of her toga off to give her guy access to her boobs.