A Nude Vacation in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

"You're welcome to spend a few days with us unless you have other plans Steve," said Michelle.

"If you're serious, Id like to think about that!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Just then we walked by a group of girls, all about my age. One was a brunette, two were blondes and and lady was a redhead. They were all beautiful, tanned, toned and sexy. Best of all they were all naked and staring at me.

"I think you're already getting a little attention, I'm jealous" Michelle said.

"They're not interested in me."

"You wanna bet,"Michelle said.

"Hey girls, isn't the guy a hunk? He's an American on vacation," Michelle said embarrassing me.

"Oui," they responded in unison

"Wouldn't you gals like to fuck this guy silly?' she asked them in French.

"Me first," said the blonde with huge tits.

"No, me first," said the redhead as she stood and ran to me.

"OK ladies, let's all go up the beach to our house," Michelle said.

To my amazement, and with my cock now standing at attention, we all scurried to the house. All four girls had their hands all over me as I ran,as not to be thrown down and fucked right on the beach. We only made it as far as the deck to their home as I was surrounded by all four ladies, all grabbing at my cock and balls as Jon and Michelle chuckled and watched.

I was quick to submit and lay down of the deck as the four of them converged on me. The redhead was sucking my cock as one of the blonds fed it to her. The other blond was licking my balls as the brunette was passionately kissing me. This had to be a dream.......this would never happen back home.

As the redhead swallowed my cock, Jon stepped closer with his hard cock, easily a few inches longer than mine and much thicker. Michelle was also moving in, her hands fondling one of the gals tits as one of the blond girls was now working Jon's cock into her mouth. His cock was so big, she was barely able to get her mouth around it, I watched in amazement as he continued to grow. She struggled, stretching her tiny lips around his huge member, barely getting any of it in her mouth.

Michelle was now locked in an embrace with one of the girls, passionately kissing her as they massaged each others tits. My cock was being attended to by two women, one with the head of my cock in her mouth, the other licking my balls stroking me up and down, feeding my cock to her. The third girl was with Michelle,kissing her and squeezing her beautiful tits.

The lady struggling to stretch her lips around Jon's massive shaft had given up, opting to sit on his cock. Jon was lying on his back on the deck with this young gal straddling his cock, her pussy stretched to accommodate his huge shaft as he squeezed it into her. It looked so hot, watching his fat cock disappear into her cunt as Michelle looked on in amazement.

I was also on my back, the redhead now poised over my cock, sliding down onto it as she arched her back. The brunette was now licking my balls as her friend settled onto my cock, burying it in her totally. Her friend alternated between licking my balls and licking her friend's pussy. Damn, what a hot fucking site to see!

I was grabbing tits from every direction as this little lady fucked my cock, bouncing up and down on it as her tits swayed in time with each drop onto me. Jon was now getting a good fucking as well, his lady screaming in ecstasy with delight as she came on his cock, soaking him as he slapped his shaft up and into her tight little stretched pussy.

The redhead on top of me was quivering, shuddering in orgasm as her orgasm soaked me, quenching her thirst for cock. I rolled her off me as I spotted the little blond with the huge tits, grabbing her by the waist as I drove my cock into her from behind, pounding her pussy as her tits swayed beneath her. My cock was slapping her wet pussy as I sloshed in and out, bringing her to a quick orgasm as I held her tits firmly.

It's a good thing I had already cum once today or I never would have lasted even this long.

As I finished fucking the blond, I pulled out, searching for Michelle. I had yet had the chance of feeling her hot pussy around my cock and wanted her. Jon was busy taking turns, stretching pussies as I finished fucking them, one at a time.

I approached Michelle and she gladly reached for me, guiding my hard cock into her hot, wet pussy as she lay on her back. I pushed forward, only inserting the head of my cock as her muscles contracted around my cock. Damn, she had incredible muscular control, almost milking my cock without my moving. She was as talented with her pussy as she was with her mouth.

I slid into her, her pussy so tight it felt like a vise, gripping my cock, squeezing it as I moved in and out. As I slid in and out, I felt a set of hands, then a tongue join my cock in her pussy. I'm not sure which gal it was but one of them was licking Michelle's pussy as I pounded it with my cock. It felt like she was the one fucking me thought, as she had such muscular control, milking and contracting my cock as I fucked her. She was by far the greatest piece of ass I'd ever had.

I completely forgot about the other four ladies, Michelle was that good. Luckily Jon was taking care of all of their needs, fucking each of them with his massive tool, bringing each and every one of them to screaming orgasms.

I was in my own little world, ready to explode into Michelle's talented pussy as she continued her masterful milking of me.

My cock swelled, she could feel it, knowing I was about to erupt as her pussy wrapped around my cock tightly, strangling it as I slowly moved in and out. It felt like she had her hand around my cock, tightening the grip as she stroked me, but it wasn't her hand at all......it was all pussy.

I erupted!!!! Splashing her insides with a violent burst. My cock swelled, twitched, expanded like a balloon as I blew another load forcefully into her.

Her nails dug into my shoulders as I slammed my cock as deep into her as I could go, my balls resting, almost trying to wedge into her pussy. My cum was running from her cunt, slithering down her thighs as I emptied into her. My grunts were like those of a bear, growling as I punished her pussy, driving into her as her fluids mixed with mine.

We hadn't realized it but the others had stopped to watch us finish each other off, marveling at our torrid pace.. This was sex at it's best, she was a wonderful fuck. We both collapsed as my eruption ceased, my cock remaining in her honey hole until it went totally limp, I didn't want to remove it. She continued milking my cock with her inner muscles long after I went limp. I could have fallen to sleep in her pussy, only to wake and fuck her again. She was by far a true expert at the art of fucking, what a lucky guy I was to have met them.

Jon had fucked all four of the other ladies absolutely raw with that monster cock of his, satisfying each of them, punishing their young pussies. The four all wanted to witness his forceful eruption in the air, each gal wanted some of him as he covered the faces, hair, hands, tits and every other body part exposed with his violent eruption. I swear he came a quart of hot, sticky, gooey cum, now slithering all over the four women as they licked and smeared it over each other. It was quite a site to see, his cum shooting three feet in the air, being fought over by the four of them as they milked him dry. Not leaving a drop behind.

"Is it always like this around here?" I asked Michelle.

"Only when we have an American stud come and visit."

"How long can I stay?" I asked.

"As long as you'd like," she answered.

"Hmmmm, how can I become a French citizen?" I asked jokingly.

"Let's see how you feel after staying a while longer."

I spent the night in the guestroom, having a difficult time sleeping, reliving the events of the day. I couldn't wait to see what was in store for me the next day.

I awoke early with the strange sensation, or dream, of an early morning erection. To my delight, it wasn't a dream. Michelle had told her best friend about our day at the beach and asked her if she'd like to surprise me with a wake-up call. To my delight, I was awoken by a very sexy lady, petite and oriental, lying between my legs with my cock stuffed in her mouth. As she looked up as me with her dark, sensuous eyes, she slid my cock between her lips, slobbering as she sucked. She had both of her tiny hands around my cock as she guided me into her mouth, it was as hard as a rock.

As I closed my eyes, taking in the moment, she released my cock and mounted me, sliding my cock into her tiny cunt, having to work it in as she was so tight. She arched her back as I held her up by cupping her small, firm tits with my hands. She slid slowly onto me until our pelvises met.

Her moans had to wake everyone up in the house, she was a screamer! As she came, her juices wet my groin, giving us lubrication we needed to pick up the pace. My pushes met hers as we fucked. I could already feel my cock swell in anticipation of exploding, it throbbed as I pushed upward, grunting as my first load splashed into her, spewing out as she lifted her body up, soaking me with my own cum. She was screaming, riding me like a horse, my pushes meeting hers as my balls slapped against her ass.

Just then she lifted and shoved my cock quickly into her tight ass, cum splashing on me as I entered her even tighter little asshole. Her screaming intensified, almost unbearable as she slammed her ass onto my cock, filling her ass with my hot, sticky cum. My cock swelled even more as my orgasm continued, seemed never ending as if I had an unlimited supply of cum to unload. I felt as if I were having a second orgasm into her ass.

She loved it, loved her tiny ass being fucked as she collapsed in orgasm onto me as we finished. I didn't even know her name or where she came from.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Just a new friend, I'll be back when you least expect me."

As quickly as I was awakened by this little vixen, she got up and left only to tell me she'd see me again.....

I drifted back off to sleep for a bit. I finally got up about an hour later, going into the kitchen as Michelle and Jon were eating breakfast.

"Who was that sexy Oriental Lady who visited me this morning?" I asked.

"I shouldn't say, but she lost her husband recently and doesn't want a relationship but misses sex. We told her about you and thought you might be able to help her out," Jon said.

"Anytime, WOW," I said. "I love this country!"

"One more thing. If you don't mind, we never wear clothing around the house, every day is nude day around here if you don't mind," Michelle said.

"Mind? I wish people back home were like this, this is paradise!"

I was so fortunate to have run into these two wonderful people at the beach, they made my vacation an adventure to remember and cherish for a lifetime. As the week went by, I was surprised again and again by my adventures with these free spirited people. Not one single day went by that something sexual didn't happen involving me. I was in Heaven! The Oriental lady surprised me twice more with wake up calls!!

I became very comfortable walking around naked, lying on the beach most days, with or without Jon and Michelle. They had many friends come and go, very sexy friends. The very last day of my vacation was very fulfilling.

Jon and Michelle went to town to get some groceries and run a few errands, leaving me alone in their house. I thought I'd take the opportunity to spend a little beach time, soaking up every possible moment left during my final day. I thought it would be a nice day to kick back and relax.

I was only a few feet from their beach house, bringing only a blanket and my Kindle with me. I was totally naked and quite comfortable being so as I settled back, listening to the sound of the waves and sea gulls, almost lulling me to sleep.

Then I saw her, the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She was all alone, walking down the beach toward me, carrying her beach bag, her perfect tits bouncing with each step she took. Every man on the beach was staring at her. It was like watching the movie "10".

She appeared to be around 30 years old, tall, blond, long flowing hair, large natural tits, shaved pussy and a perfect body, not an ounce of fat on her. She was gorgeous. This was the type of woman most men could only dream about, usually ending with a mess in the bed to clean up.

I was feeling very cocky, having my ego and cock stroked all week by these wonderful French women. I couldn't wait to see when and where she'd settle on the beach so I could make my move. Luckily, she stopped and dropped her bag, setting up only a few yards away, never noticing me. Hell, why would she? Every other man on the beach had their eyes on her.

I knew I'd have to move fast if I had a chance with her, before someone else beat me to her. I had to think quickly and act appropriately or I wouldn't have a chance with her. I knew that just lying there wouldn't attract her, she wouldn't give me a second look.

So, I decided to go back to the beach house and put together a few items to entice her. I quickly scrambled back to the house, leaving my blanket on the beach. I grabbed a bottle of Scotch, an ice bucket and two glasses and rushed back to my spot on the beach. Now, I had to be smooth about this without coming off as arrogant.

I gave my lovely lady a few moments to settle in before attacking her, trying not to be to eager. As she positioned herself on her blanket, her tits glistening in the sun, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Fuck, I wanted her!

I did notice her glancing my way a few times, checking me out as well, but couldn't tell if she was interested.

I was getting so horny watching her, my cock swelled to a semi erect state, as I fought off the constant urge of a full blown erection. I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect body, she even parted her legs slightly, exposing her completely shaved, beautiful moist pussy. That did it......my cock was as hard as a rock now, slapping my stomach. I tried to turn away, hiding my embarrassment.

Unfortunately. She noticed my predicament and giggled as she stared at my cock. Fuck, I blew it!

To my surprise she motioned for me to join her, curling her finger toward her as she stared. I stood, wrapping my blanket around me to cover my raging erection and moved toward her.

"You seem to be having a hell of a time with that thing. Would you care to join me and talk about it?" she asked as I approached.

"Sure, I'm sorry I'm making a fool of myself."

"What's got you so excited/" she asked.'

"Oh, just your perfect body, beautiful face and stunning persona....that's all."

Oh, please......I'm ten years older than you, at least," she said.

"My name is Steve, by the way. You don't look a day older than 21."

"You're sweet, My name is Janelle, but you may call me Jan. I'm 34 years old."

I sat and joined her on her blanket, still wrapped in my own blanket as we chatted about everything. She loved the fact that I was a visitor from the States. She told me she was recently divorced, had no kids and hadn't dated for a long time. She told me how terrible the sex with her ex was and how mean he was to her.

I was the luckiest mother fucker on the beach, having this sexy vixen open up to me about her life as we talked for hours. Eventually my cock went limp as I tried not to focus all of my attention on her sexually. I actually let my blanket slip down, eventually removing it as she stole a glance at my cock.

"You have a great cock, don't feel like you have to hide it," she said.

Fuck, now it was swelling again....

"Every time I think of you, it gets hard though. You really turn me on."

"Don't be ashamed, it's just a natural response for a young man," she said. "Please don't feel like you have to hide it. It's been a very long time since I've seen such a fine male specimen and I haven't had sex in a long time. You're turning me on as well."

"Thank you. I just can't keep my eyes off your body, you are gorgeous," I said.

Jan moved toward me, her hand now rubbing my thigh gently as my cock stood at attention immediately.

"Mmmm, I love a hard cock. Yours is so big and beautiful. May I touch it?"

I moaned as her hand slid up my thigh, her fingers gently wrapped around my shaft as they outlined the head, my cock was oozing clear liquid from the tip. She smeared the sticky discharge with her thumb as she wrapped her fingers around the shaft. My cock twitched and throbbed as I sighed, unable to speak.

There were very few people around us, nobody noticing her playing with my cock yet, but I pulled the blanket over my cock just to conceal her playfulness. As I covered myself, she continued stroking my cock with both hands.

"Fuck, your cock is so nice. Do you have a place nearby we can go?" she asked.

Before I had a chance to answer, her head slid under the blanket, devouring my cock with her mouth, She was moaning as she slobbered on my cock, slurping and sucking feverishly as if we were all alone on the beach.

"I'm staying right there, in the beach house directly above us. Let's go there now."

She stopped sucking me, her head slipping out from beneath the blanket, she wiped the saliva from her face with the back of her hand.

"Let's go. I want to fuck you," she said.

We scurried to the house. As soon as we were through the back door, she dropped to her knees, stuffing my cock into her mouth as she slurped and slobbered hungrily all over my cock as her hands cupped my balls. She attacked my cock as if she couldn't wait to taste me.

My knees buckled at the sight of her, her sexy, beautiful body worshiping my cock. My hands squeezed her perfect, full tits as she forced my cock deep into her mouth, saliva flowing from her mouth, coating my cock as she plunged up and down the length of my shaft, her slurping driving me over the top with desire.

I swear my cock swelled to an enormous girth, almost exploding with excitement. She was devouring me as I held and squeezed her tits vigorously.

I knew I'd cum if this continued so I pulled her head away from me as she whimpered. I pushed her onto her back, diving toward her honey hole, plunging my tongue into her wet cunt. Her fingers tangled in my hair as she quivered, already shuddering in orgasm, soaking my face as her juices splashed from her pussy. I hungrily lapped up her cum, her sweet nectar and made my way up toward her perfect tits.

I couldn't keep my hands off her tits, kneading them as I sucked her nipples, one then the other as she arched, pushing her tits upward to meet my mouth. I slid three fingers into her cum soaked pussy as I alternated sucking her tits. She came again, drenching my hand with her moisture. Fuck, she squirted more than any woman I'd ever been with.

"Fuck me!" she commanded.

I slid up her body, the head of my cock resting against her pussy as she moaned again, begging for my entry. I easily slid into her wet cunt, driving the entire length of my shaft into her in one movement.

Her head tilted back as her jaw clenched, her nails digging into my ass as I held my cock firmly into her, my balls resting against her. She screamed in delight as I started rocking back and forth, pushing my cock into her forcefully, nothing gentle about the fucking I was giving her. She needed and wanted a good, hard fucking.

I slammed in and out, bringing her to another screaming orgasm as her cum soaked me, my wet balls slapping into her. I felt myself losing control and wanted to punish her pussy from behind. I withdrew my cock, instructing her to turn around, bending over the living room couch.

I slid my cock easily into her wet cunt, slapping her pussy with my balls as I slammed in and out as I gripped her tits tightly. Jan' s hands were on my balls, milking me from beneath as I slammed into her. My pace quickened as my cock swelled, twitching as my semen began it's journey. I jerked violently as my first load exploded from my shaft, splashing her pussy, our juices joining and escaping, running down my thighs as I pumped my sperm into her.

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers