A Nudge to the Gray Matter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,180 Followers

Carol pulled my face to hers and she covered my face with gentle kisses for several moments before she looked into my eyes and gasped, "Holy fucking hell, I can't believe you were able to rock my world like this! I still can't believe I acted on my desire to suck your cock this time (This time?) but damn I never expected you to fuck me silly!" She kissed me passionately before continuing, "This may sound strange but I really don't want this to be a one time thing! Please tell me you will fuck me again!"

I grinned at her as my hips gave her four hard and fast thrusts into her over worked pussy and she grabbed my ass saying, "NOT NOW! Holy shit, later is fine, but right now my pussy is so fucking sensitive that I'm surprised I didn't cum from that."

"Carol, I know I enjoyed being with you as much as you did! I absolutely would love to fuck you and make love to you again. But right now I think we should clean up before Sam gets home!"

I knew that excited her so when I moved to pull out I gave her five hard and super fast strokes that crushed her clit between us and she cried out, "Oh god no! Oh fuck I'm cumming! Oh god John I'm cumming again! Oh fuck me don't stop...don't stop...don't stop...oh my god!" Then her legs wrapped around my ass and her arms grabbed tight around my shoulders as her body was wracked with an immense orgasmic convulsion that shook her to her very core.

When I knew she was finished I kissed her and softly said, "That will hold you till our next time!" She slowly released her fierce grip with her arms and legs allowing me to rapidly pull my shaft out of her sensitized pussy. Carol just looked at me in amazement, her eyes moving from my eyes to my cock and back several times.

Finally she moaned "Jesus H Christ, I don't know if I want to let you ever leave my house! I might just have to tie you to my bed so I can climb on when ever I get tensed up! Holy shit, am I ever relaxed now!" She gasped for a while regaining her breath before she stroked my thigh and softening cock. Her eyes moved back up to mine and she said tiredly, "I do believe I have finally met a certified grade-A stud! Thank you for this, John, I really needed to cum!"

I dressed quickly before I kissed her once more and headed back home. What the hell, Sam could wait for another day when my balls weren't so empty! After a quick shower I pulled on a pair of workout shorts that were loose and super comfortable. I walked barefoot to the kitchen and grabbed a Coke from the fridge. After taking a sip I started heading back to my room when Sam knocked once on the door and stepped inside.

"Oh John, I'm glad you're home!" she said hurriedly. "I started watching our movie and suddenly I felt I just had to watch it with you! Can we go to your room and watch it there?"

Shit, her eyes were on my crotch more than they were meeting mine causing me to wonder just how far into the video she got. Neither of us spoke until we entered my bedroom. Sam entered first, then giggled as she shut and locked my door as I slipped the disc into my DVD player.

We sat on the bed as usual except this time she sat much closer to me. I was watching her reflection in my mirror and she kept checking out my package.

"I'm sorry, John, that I always turned you down when you asked me out for a date," she told me. "You really are a nice guy."

"That's okay. Don't worry about it."

"But I shouldn't have been like that to you." She looked from my eyes to my crotch quickly before continuing "I think I need to make it up to you.....and to let you know that if you ask me again, the answer will be completely different." Her hand had moved to my leg and after rubbing just above my knee for a few seconds her hand slid under the leg of my shorts and right into my groin making me gasp.

"Do you like that, John?"

"Oh my god, Sam, what...why are you doing that?"

"Oh John I thought you would like this!" By then her hand was massaging my cock head and stroking my rapidly growing shaft with vigor. I quickly reached my full length and her eyes grew as she lifted them up to mine while gasping out, "Oh my, your cock feels so big! I have got to see it!" Before I could blink Samantha grabbed the waist of my shorts and ripped them over my hips and down my legs, leaving me buck naked before her. "Oh my GOD! I've never seen one this big before! Oh god John I simply have to taste you!" Her eyes shot up to mine as her face was covered with anxiety when she pleaded to me, "Please John, let me taste your cock! Please, I'll suck you so good you won't believe any woman can do it better!"

I didn't speak up; instead I sat there as if I was contemplating her offer. Sam managed to sit there for ten seconds or so before she cried out, "Oh god damn it, I just HAVE to taste you!" She dove onto me getting about seven inches in her mouth and throat before she looked cross eyed at the rest of my shaft still in her hand. Sam sucked onto me mightily and slowly pulled back until her lips left me with a loud popping sound.

"Oh my god, I took more of you into my mouth than I ever have before for any other guy and there was still so much in my hand! Oh shit..." and she inhaled my shaft to the same depth as the first time, where she used her lips, tongue and throat muscles to work that part of me while her hands jerked on the rest of my shaft.

"Oh god Samantha," I groaned out in encouragement, "that feels so damned good! Oh shit yeah, don't stop!"

It was obvious she had no intention of stopping, but I needed to say it anyway to let her know I loved what she was doing to me. After about three minutes of her incredible blowjob Samantha started trying to take more of me into her throat and it was obvious that she was having a tough time of it.

"Sam don't hurt yourself babe. You don't have to try to take all of my cock, what you are doing is REAL good! Just work over that part of me because it feels fucking incredible!" I watched her face for several seconds before what I told her started penetrating her single purpose brain.

Slowly she pulled off of me and sat back on her tucked under feet and just gazed at my shaft bobbing before her. Her eyes finally moved up to meet mine and she blushed and said, "My god, I can't believe I was so stupid that I turned you down for those dates! Thanks for saying that, but if I can I WILL swallow you entire huge fucking cock...if only to say I am sorry! Gosh John your cock feels so good in my throat! I love how it pulses inside of me!"

Then she rose up and pulled me in for our first ever kiss...damn can she kiss...before she again swallowed down about 7 or so inches of my shaft and crossed her eyes as she looked at how much was left. Sam started slowly bobbing her face onto me and after about ten or twelve wonderful minutes her nose pressed into my pubic hair!

The moment her nose touched home she started working her throat muscles around my shaft like her life depended on it! Holy shit, I didn't have any idea how many cocks she had sucked before but I was happy as all hell that she had gotten in some practice! After my fourth or fifth loud groan she slowly pulled off of me, giving my tip a soft kiss after I finally slipped from her lips.

Her eyes were simply HUGE when she looked up at me happily and said, "Oh John, I did it! I got your entire cock down my throat! I told you I could do it!" She noticed the clock behind me and gasped, "Holy shit John, how in hell did you hold out for over 30 minutes while I worked at doing that?! No guy I've ever blown could last even half that long! No matter, I WILL drain your massive balls! And based on your tasty pre-cum I WILL swallow everything you have to give me!" She kissed my tip once more and then slipped up and gave me another toe-curling kiss before she sank back down to my rock hard cock. "Just so you know, I have NEVER swallowed any guy's stuff before!"

Samantha returned to giving me the blowjob of her young life. Thanks to her mother draining my balls twice just over an hour ago I managed to hold out for nearly another 25 minutes! (Her little talk had given me time to recover from the incredible sensations she was giving me and helped me last much longer than I had expected to.) I was groaning extremely loudly as I neared my explosion and she certainly could feel the increase in my size. (I'm already huge but when I cum I swell something fierce!)

Her mouth left me and she gasped quickly, "Do it John! Flood my mouth and throat with your cum!"

Sam dove back onto my cock going balls deep in a nano-second as I groaned in shock. I had thought her mom was good but holy shit, this was fucking incredible. Just for the shit of it I clamped down with my groin muscles and held out another minute and a half as desperation coated Samantha's face. Finally I could hold out no more and my first blast knocked her head back about eight inches as her eyes shot wide open in shock. With renewed resolve she moved back onto me till I was nearly fully down her throat where I gave her four more huge blasts out of my fire hose cock.

She quickly moved back until just two inches remained within her lips and she sucked hard onto me while her tongue mimicked the wings of a humming bird on speed as she attacked my cock head pulling four more good size ropes out of me. "Oh fucking hell, Sam!" I gasped as she continued devouring my sperm. Her active tongue forced my balls to nearly turn inside out as they tried to give her more of my seed that she coveted.

Finally I pulled away from her as I cried out, "Holy fuck Sam, leave some for next time!" She stared at my cock bouncing in front of her before she finally slipped her tongue out of her mouth and slurped around her lips searching for any stray dribbles that may have seeped out. She never found any due to the extremely tight hold her lips had around my pulsating shaft while she sucked me dry!

Finally she gasped "My GOD I love your cock! I've never sucked any guy off that made me cum just from sucking on him but yours sure rang my bell! Shit...I didn't think I could cum just from blowing a guy but I think that was my best cum ever!" Sam climbed up my body and kissed me hard as she straddled me with her still fully clothed body, her hips shaking wildly on my cock that she had trapped right against her clit.

Suddenly she flung her head back and cried out, "Oh god yes I'm fucking cumming againnnnnnn!" Eventually her eyes flicked to the clock again and she sadly said, "Darn it, mom needed me home fifteen minutes ago or I'd rape you here and now! I just hope that next time we're...um...close like this that it won't be 'rape'. SHIT I want to feel you inside of me so badly! Damn it, my parents and I are supposed to go to Tucson tomorrow night for three days to visit some relatives...SHIT!"

Samantha gazed at my saliva coated cock for a few moments then lifted her eyes up to mine and continued, "I...I hope I didn't startle you the way I attacked you and your wonderful cock today. And I don't know what came over me but I sure am glad it did! Who knew that the neighbor guy was hiding THAT between his legs?!"

She had moved so she was sitting cross legged on the bed. Her hand rubbed over her pussy and she gasped as her hand pulled away. "Damn it, I really want to stay here but mom must be mad at me by now for being late! I guarantee you that we WILL fuck next time we study together! Any cock that can make me cum TWICE before it even gets inside of me just has GOT TO FUCK ME! Shit I'd better leave or I'll either fuck you right now or inhale your cock and suck you off for about two damned hours! GOD I loved how you tasted and felt inside my mouth and throat!"

Samantha leaned up and kissed me passionately once more before she slowly slipped off the bed. She looked at me and then at the blank TV screen before saying, "Shit, I've started watching our movie twice and still haven't finished it!"

I moved off the bed and grabbed a disc with the un-altered version on it and told her to take it with her to Tucson. Happily she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight as her lips met mine and our tongues danced from mouth to mouth several times. Her hips were humping my once again rock hard shaft when she suddenly pushed away from me saying, "Shit, I HAVE to go! I'm sorry to have done that to you...since I can't stay and finish it...but I promise I will make it up to you next time! SHIT!"

With that she dashed out of my room leaving my door wide open as her feet pounded going down the steps on the run. Luckily (I think) I had my shorts on and my hard-on concealed when my sister looked in to ask what was wrong with Sam. She didn't believe me when I told her 'nothing'.

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,180 Followers
12