A Nudge to the Gray Matter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

"Tracy, I can't cum in you! I'm not wearing a condom and..."

"Damn it bro, I'm on the pill and I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE OF ME! Oh shit, I'm going crazy with lust for your cum!"

Hey, she didn't have to say that to me twice as I started pounding forcefully into her with 8 ½ inch thrusts that were so hard our skin made loud slapping noises as she again started moving up the bed. Our moans mingled after about 3 minutes and Tracy felt my shaft swell even more. "Oh my god yes do it John! Fuck me and give me your cum! Fuck your fucking sister and fill her with cum!"

Three more deep and powerful thrusts into her and I groaned loudly as my first blast of hot cum rocketed into her quaking pussy. Her vaginal muscles clamped onto me even harder as she literally pulled the cum from my balls. "Oh shit sis, I'm cumming inside of you!" I cried out. "Oh god it feels so good!"

Tracy looked into my eyes then her face melted and she held me tightly with her arms around my shoulders and her legs wrapped tightly around my ass cheeks. Her eyes grew larger than I had ever seen them before she screamed "HOLY SHIT I'm CUMMING! I'M CUMMING WITH MY BROTHER!" She silenced herself by clamping her lips to mine again and kissing me better than ever before as our passions rose higher and higher, yet refused to crest.

My balls were finally drained but her climax went on so I just kept right on slamming into her with every fiber of my being. Our lips remained locked yet she somehow managed to gasp around my tongue "Oh my god! Oh shit I'm cumming so hard! Fuck me John, fuck me, fuck me John and NEVER STOP! OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO DAMNED GOOD!"

Tracy powered her tongue deep into my mouth while her vaginal muscles clamped onto me harder than any woman ever had as her body shook mightily. She nearly crushed me when every muscle on her body tightened along with her pussy and she screamed my name for nearly a minute! Then her body went totally limp the instant her scream ended and her sated body lay there gasping for breath while her arms and legs slowly slid off of my body.

After a few glorious moments like that I said, "I want the bottom" and easily rolled us over holding her ragdoll of a body to me. Every few seconds I stroked her hair, back or ass while we basked in the incredible afterglow of insane sex. I counted five times that Tracy's body shook over me before going totally still once more. After several minutes I felt something cold drip onto my chest and I asked, "Hey now, are you alright sis?"

Her sex ravaged face rose up to look at me and my sister stared into my eyes through her teary ones. "Definitely YES, and most definitely NO!" she replied before breaking into a crying fit that rivaled the great flood of Noah and the Ark. Her sobbing body shook hard over me which just made her move in little fucking movements on my slowly softening shaft.

"Um...Sis..." I started to say when she cut me off with a toe curling kiss that lasted nearly forever.

Finally breaking her kiss she looked into my eyes once again, sniffled back a little sob and then said, "I am SOOO 'alright' because I just had the most incredible sex that ANY woman on earth has EVER had! SHIT! And I am SOOOOOOO NOT alright because it took my BROTHER to do this to me! SHIT! FUCK! DAMN! I am so torn right now! WE never should have done this -- hell I still can't believe I attacked you twice and practically raped you -- but I really don't think I want us to stop fucking each other! My god what a mess I've gotten us into!" Her face fell onto my chest where she resumed sobbing violently as her tears fell like water out of a faucet.

My arms tightened around her and I mutely held her for nearly ten minutes as she sobbed and shook above me. I thought I noticed a slackening of her cry fest so I softly said, "Tracy, I'm glad we did this! I love you more than anything and I love knowing that I was able to make it so good for you; especially since your previous partners left you so unfulfilled!" I kissed her on the top of her head when I paused before saying, "I love you Tracy with all my heart!"

My sister pulled her face up mine saying "Oh god I LOVE you so much!" Then our lips met once more in a tight and powerful kiss that slowly morphed into one that was gentle beyond belief as our tongues softly danced together. Finally she wiggled her light body over mine and said, "Shit, here's another thing I love about you. Every time I've let a guy fuck me he pulled out just seconds after shooting his load, to hell with how I felt! But you, you kept right on going even though you were finished cumming and pushed my orgasm to...shit, I don't know what's high enough to describe it! No damned man has ever made me cum, nor even cared about it, and then you my wonderful brother rock my universe by making me cum so damned hard and often that I still can't move!"

"Do you want to move?"

"God no, I love lying here like this! You might not believe this but it's nearly as good as cumming on your cock! I LOVE being with you like this...it...you've made me feel loved like no other human being ever has!" I tried flexing my half hard cock inside of her and Tracy grinned at me. "I like that John, but I don't think I'm up to any more for a while. You really fucked me out and I mean that in a good way!"

"That's okay sis, I was just teasing you anyway," I said. I lightly wiped her tears from her cheeks before giving each eye a soft kiss, then I pulled her face down onto my chest and hugged her tight as I said, "I really like lying here with you like this, Tracy! How about we just enjoy being close for a bit longer?"

Very softly she gasped out "Oh my god I love you! Yes let's stay like this awhile!" She kissed my chest then snuggled into me contentedly as we lay there in total silence.

It was somewhere between 12 and 15 minutes later that she gasped softly, "Oh darn it, there you go!" My satisfied cock finally had slipped out of her cum drenched pussy and released a flood of our combined juices. She sighed at the loss of having me inside of her and lifted up to look at me. "You are one truly incredible man in case you didn't know it! How about I throw your sheets into the washer and then we shower together?"

"That sounds wonderful to me, sis."

My sister slowly moved off of me as her hand trailed down my stomach and onto my flaccid cock. A shudder slid through her body and she moaned softly, "Wow," before she got to her feet. I pulled the sheets with me as I got off the bed with her. Sis grabbed them from me and said, "Get the water ready and I'll be right back, Sexy!"

"Who me?" I asked her in near mock shock.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch again before she breathed out, "Oh god yes...most definitely!"

We had the most enjoyable shower that two people could possibly have without actually fucking in it. Each of us took way more time than required to wash the other from head to toe. I let her go first but stopped her from finishing her incredible blowjob by telling her it was my turn. After I had washed her clean I dove into her pussy for the first time, marveling at her tasty and clean shaven sex. I had to hold her up when she screamed in climax as my tongue stretched further than it ever had before.

As I stood upright again my shocked sister said, "Holy shit, he even eats pussy! My god I am so in love with you!" I lifted her up in my arms and kissed her eye to eye before telling her to just go with what I was going to do. She gave me a puzzled look before I slowly spun her until her face was at my crotch and her delightful pussy was splayed wide before me.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped when I slid my tongue into her pussy once more. "Don't drop me, bro," she said before inhaling my shaft to the root in one move.

"Don't worry Tracy, I've got you and I will never let you down!"

She moaned around my cock in response and then each of us tried to give the other more pleasure than they had ever had before. In the end by the time I flooded her eager mouth with another load of jizm I had pushed her tight body to three huge climaxes and two small ones. Not once did Tracy even think to worry about my dropping her, my hold on her was just that good.

Her last huge orgasm came just as I started pumping my white hot sperm into her lovely mouth where she struggled to swallow it all down while needing to cry out in release. After a few moments for us to collect ourselves after cumming so hard I slowly pivoted her body before me and then kissed her deeply, reveling at my taste strong on her lips and tongue.

Tracy hugged tight to me after our kiss, her legs wrapped around my waist as tight as possible. She slipped down a little and my cock slid right into her pussy making her moan. I dropped her down until I was entirely within her moist tunnel and she gasped telling me we didn't have enough time.

"Sis, don't worry about me. This is just for you!" Then I started moving into her faster and faster until my cock was like a saber saw pumping into her twitching pussy. It took me about five minutes to push her over the edge and she cried out gibberish as her body was slammed with one of her most powerful climaxes ever. After she came down I opened the shower and stepped out carrying her with me still impaled on my cock.

Tracy kissed me lightly and looked into my eyes as I smiled at her. Then I lifted her up and fully off of me before easing her to her feet before me. "There you are my sexy sister, that should hold you for awhile!"

"Tell me something my wonderful stud of a brother." Tracy scanned my body from top to bottom and back up again before she went on. "Just how come I didn't have any idea such an incredible orgasm causing machine lived across the hall from me?"

I reached out and gave each of her firm young tits a good squeeze before I said, "I do believe it was because you were to busy calling me a 'pervert' to notice!"

She squirmed away saying, "Oh god, are you trying to get me going again? Jesus just look at what you did to my nipples...holy shit!" They were rock hard and sticking out nearly an inch! Then she smiled sweetly and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right! From now on when ever I think you are acting like a pervert I might just have to fuck you!"

"I could get used to that!" I said. "In fact it might just be enough inspiration to be even more 'perverted'!"

"Oh my god, I have a monster on my hands!" my sister said as she stepped to the door. "Right now we need to get dressed before mom finds us like this." Each of us got into our sleep wear and went downstairs for some much needed food and drink.

Just as we sat down to eat our snack the door opened and a pissed mother walked in and slammed the door. Tracy took one look and asked her what was wrong. "Pardon me kids but what an incredible ass hole! I thought I was on a date with an octopus!" I took a quick survey and mom's clothes were definitely messed up. "Just because I accept a date doesn't mean I want to play hide the salami for the entire evening!"

"MOM!" gasped Tracy.

"Oh shit...I didn't...we didn't...what I mean is just because that's what he wanted to do doesn't mean I let him! Not even once!" Mom was red faced when she finished speaking, then her face softened into a grin and she said, "Besides, he did force me to touch him a few times and it was more like a breakfast sausage link than a hunk of salami!" Then she burst out laughing as sis and I stared at each other. She giggled while saying, "He seemed pretty proud of his little thing though!"

"Jeez mom, have you been drinking? This is so unlike you," I said.

Boldly Tracy looked at our mom and asked, "So mom, IF he did have a huge salami in his pants, would you be home right now?"

I gasped and mom cried out "Tracy, how dare you ask that?"

"Hey you mentioned how small he is. Besides, what if I told you that I know where the biggest, best tasting and most talented salami on earth lives would you jump it?"

Mom flopped onto the closest chair looking at her daughter in disbelief. "Good god Tracy, I'm your mother! How on earth can you even think to ask me that?"

"Yeah sis, good grief, HOW can you ask THAT!?" I said wondering just where my sister was going with this.

"Hey, I'm not going to name any names but trust me mom, there is just that sort of stud living fairly close to where you are sitting right now."

"I am NOT going to get it on with one of my neighbors!" mom yelled her ire rising at Tracy for mentioning it. "Some days young lady you are really just too much! And right now you are WAY, WAY TOO MUCH! I'm going to bed but you and I will have a mother daughter talk when you get home from your sleep-over! Good night now and Tracy, get your mind out of the gutter!"

Mom gave each of us a kiss on our cheek and headed towards the bedrooms when sis called out, "Let me know if you change your mind mom!"

I groaned in embarrassment while mom called out, "Knock it off young lady or you stay home tomorrow grounded to your room!"

"Jesus sis are you out of your mind?" I asked after mom had left the room. "What if she had taken you up on it?" Hey I wanted to fuck my mom but on my terms not with Tracy's help.

"Well, I guess I took a chance that she wouldn't do that. Besides, if she had then I would have told her I meant you and she would have died laughing thinking it was a big joke!" I gave her a look and she quickly said, "No offense John, but you did surprise the shit out of me by having that between your legs! Then again, if she HAD taken me at my word and jumped your bone then I'd say tonight would have been just about the best night you could ever hope for! I mean, getting to fuck your sister and your mother within just a few hours! Holy fuck, that is probably the dream night of 90% of all teenage males! And the rest are gay!"

"Yeah but...."

"No 'buts' dear brother! Judging by the tent in your pants you really like that idea! Guess I'll just have to take care of you again!"

That said Tracy dropped to her knees before me and tore my shorts down to my ankles and dove head long onto my granite pillar. No doubt about it, this time she wanted me to cum and she wanted it NOW! After about four minutes she pulled off of me and gasped, "Oh god I LOVE doing this to you! Don't hold back John! I want to get you off just as quickly as I can so mom doesn't catch us!"

The 'esss' sound from 'us' had barely left her mouth when she inhaled me to the root once more and began working her lips tongue and throat feverishly towards her goal. I made it about another three to four minutes before I groaned loudly and my balls erupted, shooting five huge spurts of cum deep into her throat and then her mouth when she pulled back half way through my climax. When sis was sure I was finished cumming she worked her tongue all around my cock from end to end taking me deep time after time to 'clean' me.

Finally she sat back with a grin and said, "There, that should hold you till Sunday when I get home!" She pulled my shorts back up as she got up herself. Still sitting there I gave Tracy a kiss while I removed the only bit of my sperm that had seeped out of her lips then she stepped back a bit just before mom walked through the door.

"Oh, you're both still up!" she said giving us both the eye. "I thought I heard you cry out John, and didn't find you in your room."

"Don't worry mom, it was just a cramp!" I told her lying. "Tracy took care of it for me!"

Mom gave me a puzzled look as she said, "She diiiiiiiid?" as her voice rose slightly.

"Yes mom, she really stretched it out good too!"

"You did?" mom asked as she turned to look right at her daughter.

"Of course I did mom! Good grief, we have our differences but I do love my big brother and I will help him with his cramps any time he needs me too!" Tracy then kissed me chastely on my cheek and then likewise on our mother's cheek before lightly saying, "Good night you two, I love you both!"

"God what a night!" mom said as she watched Tracy exit the room.

"I'll say mom, love you too, g'night!" Then I got up with my soft cock hanging happily down the leg of my shorts and gave mom a kiss on her cheek along with a soft pat on her right ass cheek. Then I left her there wondering to herself.

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers
12