A Nudge to the Gray Matter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers

After giving me three more full length strokes mom sank to her knees and aimed my shaft right at her face. Holding me with both hands she gasped out "Jesus I can't believe how much is outside of my hands! Forgive me baby..." and mom silenced herself by slipping her luscious lips around my tip and then slowly bobbing her face on the first three inches of my cock making me groan in pleasure.

"Oh John, you fill my mouth fuller than any man has! I love how this feels," mom said then returned to sucking my cock!

"That feels so good mom! Oh god you're sucking my cock so good!" I looked down at her in shock and amazement that she was doing this even before seeing my special video! My hips had a mind of their own and started giving her little thrusts driving my shaft all the way to the back of her mouth. Mom had lust written all over her face as she sucked voraciously onto me while her hands jerked hard on the rest of my shaft that couldn't fit into her hot and moist mouth.

I pushed her back slightly with my hands and said, "Mom, come up here and kiss me." Her lips tightened around my shaft and her tongue went nuts flicking all around my bulbous cock head. "Oh god mom!" I gasped as she sucked HARD and pulled off of me with a loud POP. She rose back up and looked up into my eyes while I leaned down to meet her lips.

"Oh baby," she moaned into my mouth as our kiss began. Her arms slipped around my shoulders as my hands gripped her ass cheeks. When I stood back upright I lifted her easily and our kiss intensified while her feet hung about ten inches off the floor. Mom really tightened her arms around my shoulders while her legs lifted up and she wrapped them around my waist, all the while moaning into my mouth as our tongues danced together in a lovers kiss.

I lifted her hips about four more inches and then eased her back down onto my rock hard cock. Our eyes were locked together and hers grew immensely as she settled onto me. I lifted her a few inches before letting her sink down further onto me as about six inches of my cock penetrated her cunt.

"Oh yes, you feel so good inside of me! Oh my baby, fuck me with your huge cock! Fuck me and make me cum! Oh John I love you so much!" Mom silenced herself by shoving her tongue deeply into my mouth as she kissed me with more passion than any date had ever shown me.

My hands gripped her ass tighter and I started lifting her like I was doing curl lifts (I do at least 100 each day with no less than 100 pound weights) and mom started moaning into my mouth. When I pulled her fully down onto my cock her head fell back as she cried out, "Oh fucking hell, I feel SO FULL! Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum! Oh my god you feel so damned good inside of me!" Her hips were shaking wildly around me as I continued rapidly lifting her nearly off of me before dropping her back onto my entire 9 inch cock.

I felt her pussy tighten greatly as her head snapped back up. Mom looked into my eyes in total amazement as she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR WONDERFUL COCK!"

She gave out a LOUD groan as her head fell back again while my hands more than doubled the speed with which I was lifting her up and then pulling her back onto my cock. She managed to hold out for about twenty body shaking seconds before she screamed some totally unrecognizable sound as she came around my shaft.

Mom's head pulled back up and she looked into my eyes with shock at the intensity of her orgasm. I kept moving her, slower now, on my shaft as her body came down from untold heights of pleasure. Finally her arms pulled her up and tight to me again as she devoured my lips and tongue as she gave me the most intense kiss of all time!

Somehow I had wandered about and I found I was standing behind the sofa so I bent down a little and sat her on the back rest then leaned forwards making her bend way back until her head and shoulders rested on the seat cushion and her back went up the sofa's back rest. Mom's legs had unlocked behind me and were flailing wildly in the air trying to figure out what I was doing. I kissed her deeply as my hips started slowly pumping into her soaking wet pussy and soon she was moaning in response.

As I stood back up and picked up the pace of my hips pumping into her mom gasped, "Oh baby, what are you doing to me? Oh my god this feels so good!" I gave her three super powerful deep thrusts and she groaned "Oh my lord don't stop! Oh fuck this feels so damned good! Oh god you're incredible!"

Her legs moved from hanging limply behind me to pointing straight at the ceiling to resting on my shoulders as she used them for leverage to help with my fucking motions. After roughly ten minutes had passed and 300 exclamations of "Oh god" from mom her eyes tripled in size just as her pussy clamped onto me like a ten ton press. Her body shook wildly as she screamed my name with all her might as she came once more on my rampant shaft.

Just as she was coming down my left hand trailed to her clit and I rubbed it between my thumb and forefinger making her go ballistic once more. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS!" she cried out as her hips shook mightily in my grasp. The rest of her cum was too forceful for her to say anything other than a loud and long groan that rose and fell with her body's movements.

"Ho...ly...shit!," she gasped haltingly, "I've never...been fucked...so...good...in my...life and you...still haven't...cum yet!" Her eyes dropped down to her pussy with my cock planted fully within her then they slowly rose up to meet mine once more. "I didn't know I had raised a stud but I'm sure glad I found out!"

I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her then pulled her back up so I could stand up once more. Her legs wrapped instantly around my hips and she started small fucking movements onto me. She smothered me with kisses as I walked around to the front of the sofa and sat down with my ass on the edge of the seat, then I leaned back pulling her with me.

Mom's hips started moving on and off of me in nearly 8 inch movements as she looked into my eyes in wonderment. "How...how can you be so incredible? I've never been fucked like this before! Oh god I want to feel you cum inside of me! I NEED to feel you explode in me! Oh John you feel so fucking good like this!"

As she paused to kiss me her hips were nearly all the way up in her motion so I gripped them tight as my hips suddenly began jack-hammering up into her pussy! Instantly her kiss ended as her head shot back while she screamed "OHHHHHHHHHMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKMEEEEEEEEE! OH GOD FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her voice wavered in time with my rapid fire thrusting into her.

Suddenly I stopped all movements and asked "Did you like that?"

"Oh my god yes John...." She gasped and I cut off her speech by resuming my hips pounding into her with an even faster pace. Less than a minute later she cried out, "OH FUCKING HELL I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD!" My balls erupted into her with six hot and powerful ropes of cum shooting deep into her pussy making her climax rise to an even higher level. "OH YES GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! OH MY GOD! OH GOD YOU'RE CUMMING SO GOOD IN ME...OH FUCK DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! I'M CUMMINGOHGODHOGODHOGODI'MCUMMINGSOHARDOHGOD!"

My hips stopped with my shaft fully planted within her quivering pussy, then I slowly pushed her down along with my hips until my ass rested once more on the sofa. Mom's head rested on my chest, breathing hard and fast as her body spasmed from several small orgasmic after shocks.

Finally she lifted her head and gave me a small smile before saying, "I guess you were telling me the truth when you thought I was hot! Holy shit, NO MAN has ever fucked me so good before! In fact, no GROUP of men has ever made me feel like this and several have tried."

"Mom, are you saying you've been ganged up on before?"

"Well, once when you were about a year old I hired twin hookers for your dad because I was pregnant with Tracy. Yeah I know, kind of wild of me. Anyway your dad showed his appreciation by bringing in four stud dancers from the ladies club in town and let them at me after I gave birth. They fucked me for nearly six hours, but I NEVER felt like this. Later I talked my sister Beth into tag-teaming with him..."

"Your TWIN sister!"

"She's the one and only! Anyway, we went at him on and off for about sevem hours and he never could tell which of us was doing what to him! God he loved it nearly as much as I did!" Mom kissed me then went on, "Your dad repaid this by bringing home ten guys for me one Friday night. He fucked me first then left me to them until the last one left just before 9AM Saturday! Your dad ended my marathon gang bang by fucking me one last time! It was wonderful and I never thought anything could top it but you sure as shit did!"

As mom was finishing her tale I moved us into the doggie position and resumed pumping my shaft deeply into her sweet pussy. "Oh baby, I love this position! OH god yes, pound me with your huge cock! Make me cum like I never have before!"

Mom only lasted about 5 minutes like that before she cried out as another orgasm crashed down on her. As she recovered I pulled her with me as I moved into a sitting position with mom's back to me and my cock fully inside her pussy. I kissed and nibbled on her neck as she recovered enough to move.

"Put your hands and arms around my head," I said and mom did so without question. I wrapped one hand across her hips and used the other for leverage as I pushed into a standing position with mom squealing in surprise as she hung there on my cock stuffed fully within her pussy.

"Oh god John, don't hurt yourself!"

"No worries, I've done this before and I know you will love it!" I in truth hadn't but I did see it on line in a porno video so I was certain it would work out. She went silent except for sounds of pleasure that were nearly non-stop as I gripped her under each thigh and lifted her up about seven or eight inches before pounding her back onto me as I walked toward the stairs. I wanted to make love to her on her bed!

"Oh my god baby, what are you doing? Oh my god!" mom gasped as I neared the steps. She was nearly at her peak when I took my first step on the stairs and by the third she was fully consumed by her climax as she cried out, "FUUUUUUCK! OH MY GOD! CUMMING! OH GOD! CUMMING! I'M CUMMING, CUMMING SO HARD! OH...OH...OH...FUCK...FUCK...FUCKMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M CUMMING SO FUCKING HARD! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

All the while her hands were flailing about wildly trying to grasp something I kept her leaning her back against my chest as I worked her pussy non-stop on my rock hard shaft. Her feet flopped limply as I held her thighs to support her light body. "O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH MY GOD-D-D-D-D!" she gasped as her climax started to wane just as I reached the top of the stairs and headed to her bedroom. Mom was frantically trying to kiss me fully but our position wasn't conducive to that.

"Trust me mom," I said as I changed my grip on her left leg and then also grabbed her right arm with the same hand. "Pull your leg up to your chest mom," I told her. When she did I eased her around, still impaled on my fully hard probe, until we were chest to chest and her arms and legs locked around me tight while her lips clamped onto me with enough power to force our cells to regroup as one being.

"Oh my god you wonderful man!" she gasped breaking our kiss after about a minute. "Never again will I think of you as a boy; you are ALL MAN! Oh my god I love you so much John! Thank you for making me so very happy about this! Oh fucking HELL you feel so good like this!"

I carried her into her bedroom and climbed onto her bed, knee walking to the center before moving so I could lie onto my back. Mom gave me one more passion filled kiss and then sat up while her hips rocked and rolled over my granite hard shaft. "Oh baby, you've made me feel so good tonight. Now it's my turn to make you feel good, so you just lie there and enjoy this! I'm not going to stop until I feel you shoot me full of cum once more!"

Fucking hell did mom mean that! Limber must be mom's middle name as she did things to me that I thought no body could possibly do. After about twenty-five minutes (I held back just to enjoy this even more) mom cried out as the first of five blasts of cum shot deep into her once more! With my first deep blast her pussy was washed with her girl cum as she creamed mightily above me!

Once each of us was finished cumming mom slowly eased down onto me and hugged her body tight to me as it quivered over and over in pleasure. "Wow mom that was incredible! You really made me cum hard!"

"No shit! My pussy won't stop clutching onto you in little climaxes; it just won't stop....oooooooo that was a good one!" Mom lifted up and looked down at me and scanned down my body from my face to my pelvis and back up. "Holy shit...who would have thought that my scrawny son would turn out to be such an incredible and strong lover! NO offense meant with the 'scrawny' statement, but you must admit MOST guys LOOK better than you do. But by god they can't perform even half as good as you do!"

From the doorway we heard Tracy talking on her cell phone saying, "No, I won't be back, I was right about the family emergency! Thanks, I'll see you Monday!"

Mom was trying to escape my tight grasp as she gasped, "Oh god TRACY! Oh my god, you shouldn't ...it's not...I can explain...oh shit..."

Tracy and I smiled at each other as she dropped her phone in her purse and then pulled her blouse over her head leaving her bare from the waist up. "My god Tracy, cover yourself! What are you doing?"

"I told you there was one hell of a stud living close by! Looks like you found him! I sure hope there's room for three on this bed!" Then her shorts and panties joined her top on the floor and she joined us on the bed as mom's look of shame and embarrassment changed into one of realization that her children had already become lovers.

By the time sleep overtook us we had tried every position we knew of for two women and one man to make love in -- then we invented a few of our own. We fell asleep cuddling together, mom on my right and Tracy on my left, each of them holding my cock lightly in one of their hands. My last waking thought was when would my Aunt Beth come for a visit next. God life sure is good!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers
12