A Nudist Family

Story Info
A very open and loving relationship.
2k words
4.02
494k
103
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
islandic
islandic
50 Followers

All characters that are portrayed to have sexual acts are over 18

*****

Were all nudists in this house and have a strict policy of taking off all our clothes whilst inside so it was no surprise to wake and walk out to breakfast in the nuddy. Now for a bit of background I'm Ted my daughter is Alice and my wife is Amy. Alice who was held back a year in Grade school is now 18 and eager to head off to college after the Xmas break.

Both girls are blond, have the same body shape and very fit due to sports and the long runs they enjoy together each morning. That's why they are already up and I'm only just going for my morning coffee. I have seen them on their runs together and they could both be mistaken for two college girls out for a run. They are the same weight and height and dress in tight running shorts, sports bras and tank tops.

To see them jogging with their pony tails swinging is mesmerising. I have mistaken them for each other before and this morning was to be no different.

Walking down the hall towards the kitchen I spied what I thought was my wife leaning across the bench and up to a cupboard to get something. Stretching up on her toes that defined the muscles in her long legs she looked exquisite. I walked up behind her and kneeling slightly pushed my hard on between her legs finding a nice warm spot for the head of my cock just at the entrance of her pussy.

She squeaked as I did this then I put my arms around her waist and hugged her close. It was then that I realised I had my daughter in my arms and not my wife. I stepped back and hung my head saying "sorry I thought you were Amy."

"Dad" she said "Mom is in the family room but thank you for the hug 'wink' and the feel of your morning wood. She put out her hand and gave my wood a squeeze.

"Mom." she yelled. "Dad needs a little something." she said giggling.

"Can you take care of it darling? I'm a bit tired up here for the moment." Amy yelled back.

My daughter and I both looked at each other with wide eyes and both of us laughed but Alice hadn't released my cock from her grip this whole time and now held and stroked it playfully.

Having a house nudity rule made for some interesting family movie nights with my wife and daughter all they had to do was to sit either side of me on the couch to watch a movie and with their hips touching mine I would usually crack a horn bringing giggles from my daughter and a sigh from my wife who would casually place a pillow in my lap but not before wrapping her hand around my shaft. Sometimes Alice would get up with the pretence of getting something from her room to give her mother and me some time to fix my little problem and sometimes she would move off the couch to lie on her stomach in front of the TV and pretend to watch the show until not hearing any sounds coming from the couch she would come back up and cuddle to both of us.

I lowered my head and said to her just near her ear "I don't know that your mom means to literally take care of me."

"Well I don't know were pretty liberal in this household and I always do exactly what my parents tell me to do." She then got a twinkle in her eye and quickly swiped her finger across the butter on her toast and returned her hand to my now raging wood.

What with the warm butter and hot hand and the slowly increasing pace of her movements. We were both lost in the moment.

I had thought of this scenario in my fantasies of course many times, but only there. The taboo element of it all was only increasing my hardness. We had come close to but never crossed that line until now. Her warm touch and her fresh morning just showered smell were all too much she had my cock poking her bare tummy when I shot my load again and again across it. I had both my hands resting on her shoulders and pulled her to me for a tighter hug. "That was wonderful, surprising and gratefully appreciated." I said.

"Your welcome." said Alice with a smile, "just don't expect it every morning but if Mom asks to help you out again, well we'll see."

We both turned towards the sink and cleaned up just as Amy came in to the room. Has anyone got the coffee going yet?" she asked.

"I was Just about to." I said and turned towards the machine and fiddled with the controls till I had it up and running and could smell the aroma of fresh beans.

"I was just making Dad some toast, would you like some Mon?"

"Ahhh yes with lots of butter I love butter." She said

'I'm getting a better appreciation for it myself,' I thought.

Over toast and coffee we chatted about the various things we were all going to do. Alice was going to finish making and hanging the curtains in the family room and that I was to help with the wall fittings. Amy wanted to work on her tan in the backyard and wanted to do some serious laps in the pool. She wandered off down the hall saying she was going to put on her Bikini.

Amy and I sat at the table until she said "you don't have to say anything. I think I know my husband well enough to know that he wakes up with a hard on every morning and that when Alice said that you needed a hand I had to hold back a laugh. I just hope she was able to fix your not so little problem."

I sat there silent slightly red in the face.

"Did you mistake her for me again and run up and give her a hug?" She saw my expression on my face as if she had read my mind and went on to say. "Ah I thought so were going to have to die our hair a different colours so you can tell the difference?"

"That may help but you must know that it's a huge complement to look at you both and think of you as twins."

"Thank you, it is and I think I'll keep my colour."

She held my hand under the table and said. "This was not unexpected and I'm not upset in fact it's a little exciting to be sharing you. With our lifestyle it was inevitable that we would grow closer together in a physical way and an emotional way as well and I'm glad. If you remember we did speak about this very scenario when we thought of this life for our family."

"Yes we did and I love our family all the more for the bond we have because of the lifestyle we are living." I said.

Just then Alice returned wearing her Bikini but she only had the thong bit on and carried the top in her hand and the oil.

"Mom can you put some suntan lotion on my back before I go out?"

"No darling I'll get oil on my hands and I have to be handling the curtain material in a minute. Get Daddy to do it. I don't think he'll mind." She said and fondled my cock under the table. "Just you two behave I'll be in the family room. Oh and Dad, bring the ladder in when you finish."

I swung around on the kitchen stool and Alice stood between my knees when with her back to me, at this height looking down all I could see was her perfect heart shaped arse and the tiny bit of material of her thong. She passed me the oil and pulled her ponytail out of the way. I started to apply the oil to her shoulders and back and she made a humming noise that I took to indicate that she liked what I was doing. She moved back slightly rubbing her thong covered arse up against my slowly growing cock.

"I can feel you against my bum Dad and you feel so hot down there. Do you think Mom would want me to help you out again?"

"Hump no I think your Mom's getting far too much enjoyment from teasing me. She guessed what we did this morning you know and even though she wasn't upset and I would love an encore I think I will pass this time." She kissed me and skipped out to the pool area with her towel now that I was finished and I went in to see what Amy needed help with. On the way I got the ladder out of the garage.

When I went into the family room Amy had a huge length of curtain material laid out across the floor and was busy measuring and cutting. She had a talent for decorating and worked freelance with a decorating firm in town that specialized in hotels and function rooms.

"Don't step on the curtain" she said as I deftly sidestepped the area.

"Could you take down the old fixings and put up these new ones" she said handing me a bag full of various attachments and screws. It was then that she looked up and saw my semi hard cock. "Get a little excited while putting on the lotion did we?" and laughed.

"I told Alice that you were getting far too much pleasure out of this situation 'I joked' maybe we could join Alice out by the pool when we finished."

Well maybe you can but we'll have to finish this by 12 so I can prepare lunch. I invited Carol from next door over for some of my Five-spice chicken."

"Yum Carol will love that. Be sure to make heaps it's my favourite too." I said as I climbed up the ladder to remove the old curtain wall mounts.

The morning went by fast with only the occasionally cock grab from my wife as I was up the top of the ladder this had the effect of maintaining my semi hard cock all morning. I was getting very frustrated by lunch time but we did finish and the result was very nice. Amy was off preparing her signature dish and I headed out to the pool for a quick dip before lunch.

Alice was slowly swimming up and down the length of the pool as I dove in and waved me over. "Dad I've done some serious laps this morning and I'm in need of a massage, you up for that?"

"Of course babe probably after lunch as Mom has Carol coming over in a short while to join us.

Amy got out and dried off slowly glancing my way and catching me admiring her trim figure and tiny thong. Laughing at me getting caught she headed into the house. I felt glad in a way that I was able to make my girl laugh even if it was at my embarrassment but now I needed to do a few laps and cooled off.

Carol was divorced and in her late 30's. She has a son Tod who lives with his father as Uni is closer to him that her. He used to live with mom until Uni started. Amy and Tod grew up living next door to each other but used to hang different crowds.

I dried off and went in for lunch and saw Carol sitting at the kitchen table totally nude. "Well hello" I said. I see Alice has talked you into being a nudist again."

"I've been over here so often Ted that now being naked is second nature to me now. Next I'll be joining you lot when you go to the nudist resorts."

"I've mentioned it before that you'd be more that welcome to join us but the resorts only let couples in to discourage any inappropriate behaviour."

"Do you have to be a married couple? Because Tod has hinted that he would be into the lifestyle given the chance and this might be just the chance he was thinking about."

To be continued.

islandic
islandic
50 Followers