A Nudist Family Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
337 Followers

Hannah, was smiling uncontrollably now and could feel her ears and cheeks burning. She awkwardly untied her top, her hands shaking. "This is kind of weird isn't it," she looked at Paul.

"I guess so, if you think about it that way, but like I said, it just feels normal after awhile."

"Okay, but right now it feels really uncomfortable for me. You know, I've been with a few different guys, but I still don't like taking my clothes off, I always feel self-conscious about how my body looks. I don't like being judged."

"I'm not judging you. You look gorgeous. You said so yourself."

"I was being optimistic. Now what I'm going to wonder about is what you think. If you just look at my body without saying anything, I'm going to think the worst. You have to tell me what you think. What you really think, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Will you tell me what you think of me too?"

Hannah nodded. She smiled at her brother and pulled her top over her head, flinging it to the floor. She crossed her arms under her bra.

"Well, I like your bra."

"Funny. Your turn."

She watched her brother undo his jeans and push them down, exposing his plaid boxers. He removed his jeans and socks from his feet, folding the jeans and setting them down on top of his shirt. Then, he looked at her expectantly, the corner of his mouth betraying an incipient smile.

"So?" he prompted.

Hannah looked down at her brother's bare legs. "You're legs are hairy, but like, in a really sexy way."

Paul glowered at her.

"Don't you dare laugh," she said as she unzipped her skirt. She dropped the skirt to the floor and stepped out of it. Her brother was staring at her white panties. Hannah, looked down to make sure everything was in order. Then, they stood there looking at each other in their underwear until they both laughed together.

"You have nice legs," her brother told her.

Hannah started to feel week in the knees, so she sat on the rug, looking up at her brother, waiting for his next move. Paul asked, "Are you ready for the big one?" and laughed as he started to push his underwear down his hips. Hannah suddenly started giggling and couldn't stop. She doubled over and put her face in her hands until her giggles sputtered out. She took a deep breath and let it out. When she uncovered her face, she discovered her brother's naked genitals displayed before her at eye level.

A squeal and an "Oh my God!" escaped her mouth before she covered it with both hands, suppressing any further outbursts. It's not that she was shocked by seeing a limp penis in itself, but, the sight of her brother's privates, now in adulthood, had the effect of inducing embarrassment and laughter. The last time they were naked together, they were prepubescent kids and, at the time, barely paid any mind to each others special parts.

"Well?"

Looking up from his genitals, "Well what? It looks like a penis."

"Well, how does it compare?"

She looked back down to his drooping organs. After gazing thoughtfully, she shrugged, "About the same I guess." Hannah didn't want to feed her brother's ego, but secretly she noted that even in its flaccid state, her brother's member was rather long. She wondered fleetingly how big it gets when aroused.

"Good enough," he said, standing over her. "What about you? You can't really call yourself a nudist if you don't take off your underwear."

"Of course," she said. Feeling her brother's stare, she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting the straps drop off her shoulders. She held the cups against herself with her hands. Looking up again, she asked, "Are you ready?"

"Might as well get it over with, we're going to be naked all summer."

She grinned sheepishly as she slowly peeled the bra off her breasts. She looked down at herself. Her breasts were small and youthfully pointed. They were high on her chest. She thought she still looked immature for an 18-year-old. Then, she looked up at her brother for his reaction.

Not taking his eyes off her naked chest, he nodded appreciatively when she looked up. "So?" she prompted.

"They're cute."

"Cute? You think they're small. Are they too small?"

"No, I like them. I like small breasts. Your nipples are nice. They're pink."

"Yeah? You've never seen pink nipples before?"

"No, they're sweet."

Hannah started to giggle again and was aware of a slight jiggling that ensued. She saw that Paul watched. The look on his face expressed bemusement, but his intense stare suggested a covert fascination. "So, how do they compare?" she asked, reflecting his earlier question. She stuck her chest out for emphasis and gently traced their contours of her little breasts with the tips of her fingers.

"I think any guy would feel lucky to get a date with you."

"Thanks, but can you be more specific? How would you describe my boobs? Small? Medium?"

"Um, medium-small, maybe."

"What do you like about them?"

"Well, I like their size, not too large, but you definitely have tits, I mean, you're not flat. I would describe them as pert or perky. That's it, you have perfect perky tits."

Hannah grinned widely, "Perfect?"

"Sure, I have no complaints. Kate was pretty much flat actually, but she had large nipples which were nice. I always wanted to feel real breasts, the kind that would fill my hands."

The seed of an idea was planted in Hannah's mind when she heard this. She couldn't say why, but she knew what she wanted to do. She could feel herself blushing as she contemplated what she was about to say to her brother. Fear fluttered in her belly, what if he is repulsed? Yet, she didn't think he would be. She could feel it. Somehow she knew he would be okay with it. Her mouth opened, as if of its own accord, the words forming on her lips without her willing them, "Do you want to feel them?"

Paul looked at her, bewildered, like she's spoken to him in Latin.

She added guilty, "Just for a second, I mean."

His eyes were wide. He sat down on the floor next to her, meeting her gaze, concerned. "Are you sure?"

"Mm-hmm, just for a second though." She felt like she was grinning from ear to ear. She pushed her chest out in anticipation.

Paul looked serious as he reached out with both hands toward his sister. Her nipples activated electrically as soon as his palms made contact. Hannah quivered. Paul's fingers faintly brushed the skin of her breasts.

"Oh! That tickles!" Hannah said with a shudder and Paul drew his hands back courteously. Hannah, smiling, took her brother's hands in hers and pressed them firmly against her sensitive mammaries. "Like this," she instructed, and closing her eyes, "that feels good. Do you like how they feel?"

"They're soft, really soft."

"That's enough," she stated, opening her eyes and releasing his hands. Her nipples now stood out excitedly. Paul looked elated. She looked down at her brother's lap and decided his elation was emanating in more ways than one. "Can I touch you?" she asked with a devious grin.

"Okay."

Hannah was secretly astonished and thrilled that Paul so readily agreed. She didn't expect him to go along so easily and wondered if he guarded the same hidden excitement she was feeling. Eagerly, she reached down between her brother's legs and cupped his sack in her hand. His testicles felt delicate and vulnerable to her. They were large, weighing on her palm. She thought about all the sperm and hormones that must be coursing in her grasp. It seemed strange to Hannah that the source of masculinity was so fragile. She squeezed gently.

"Does that feel okay?" she inquired. Paul flinched in response, so she released him. She shifted her hand, wrapping her fingers around her brother's rising sex organ. She looked up at him, expecting a shocked reaction but instead he was looking down at her hand, his expression intensely focused. She squeezed his warm column between her thumb and forefinger, but he still made no move to stop her. She could feel him swelling rapidly in her grasp. "You're getting hard," she commented, but he said nothing. She heard her brother's breathing speed up as she slid her grasping hand slowly up his lengthening shaft to his mushroom-like head. She squeezed his phallic cap between her fingers and gently massaged his flesh.

She looked up at his face. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide. "I have to tell you the truth Paul," she said softly. He met her gaze, still looking intense. "Your dick is actually pretty big. It's nice."

Finally, she released her brother's cock. Instead of dropping, it bounced upward, standing free and tall. His member was straight and pointed up from his lap at an angle.

"You sure get hard fast," she commented, looking at her brother's upstanding organ.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"I know you love me and everything, but, I mean, is it normal to get a hard-on for your sister like that?" She grinned at him.

"But, you were rubbing it. That's the only reason . . ."

"I'm just teasing. It's flattering actually. It's interesting how it looks when it's hard. Your head . . . the head of your dick, I mean, is so large. I've never seen one like that. Charlie's dick is curved. It kind of curves upward, but his head is really small."

"So, as a girl, do you think that's good or bad?" Paul had a slight tremor in his voice but she could tell he was trying to sound casual.

"Well," she considered, "I think a big head like that is a plus. I've never done it with a guy who had a dick like yours, but I would think it would be good. It's all about stimulation. A big head ought to be stimulating, don't you think?"

Paul nodded. He looked blank.

"Is it really true, you've never had sex?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, but I wish you wouldn't give me a hard time about it; I told you in confidence. I chose it. I chose to be loyal to her. Kate told me she wanted to keep her virginity and I loved her. I respected her and I was loyal to her because I wanted to be. Had I known she was going to do what she did, I'm sure things would have been different."

Hannah felt a warm surge of affection and admiration for her brother. "You deserve better. I would love to find a boyfriend like you. Most girls . . . women . . . would, I think."

"Thanks. We never had . . . you know . . . intercourse, but we made out a lot. So, it's not like I don't have any experience."

"So, just out of curiosity," she started, smiling again, "how did you find release? Did you really just masturbate after or what?"

"She was cool about that, at least. She gave me a blowjob a couple times, but I think she didn't really like doing it. She would gag and run to the sink to spit. Usually I would finish off solo, afterward."

"Did she watch?"

"Sometimes."

"Did she ever . . . finish off . . . herself?"

"No, not in front of me anyway."

"Strange girl."

Paul nodded in agreement. She watched his gaze travel down her body to her lap. "Not to change the subject or anything, but, are you going to take your panties off or keep me in suspense?"

Hannah felt her heart racing. For reasons she did not fully understand about herself, in that moment, her brother asking her to take her panties off provoked an unexpected and unintended response in her body. A wave of sexual reaction awoke somewhere deep and swept though her body, reaching her head in the form of heat. She felt flushed. There was the tingle of sweat pores activating around her face and neck. Deep down she felt another delicate response that she knew was the beginning of wetness inside her. It felt warm down there too. She had been trying to convince herself this was no big deal, yet somehow it was. Back when they were children, nudity seemed completely natural and innocent, but now, Hannah discovered, it was different.

"Don't you think a sister deserves to keep at least one secret from her brother?" she asked bashfully as she hooked her thumbs around the elastic band of her panties, trying to make light of it despite herself.

"Not when you live in a nudist colony. Nobody gets to keep those kind of secrets," he replied smirking.

"Are you ready?"

"Like you said, I'm hard for you. Just look at me," glancing down at the tall fleshy rod rising eagerly from his lap. "I don't think I can be any more ready than I am right now."

Hannah smiled at him. She pushed her last little garment down her hips then stopped, her legs still together.

"I have to tell you something first," she said guardedly.

"Yeah?"

"Before I show you, I just thought I should say . . . so you wouldn't be too shocked. . . ."

"What?"

"Well, when I was getting ready . . . I'm just not used to people seeing my, you know, seeing me naked . . . so, I was thinking, I should spruce up, I guess. I shaved, just a little at first, around the edges, to clean up. But, it ended up sort of lopsided, so I shaved some more. Anyway, it's all shaved now."

Paul grinned. "Completely? As in bald?"

Hannah felt another sudden flush of heat in her face and ears. "It's not funny. You shouldn't laugh at your little sister. You're supposed to look out for me. Besides, I heard it's the in-thing now."

"For strippers and porn stars it is."

"And nudists."

"I don't know about that, but hey, you might start a new trend. You never know."

"Don't laugh. Okay?"

"I won't. It's okay."

Her face still warm, Hannah pushed her panties down her thighs to her knees. She stood up and let the panties fall the rest of the way to the floor. Her smooth pubis was directly in front of her brother's face. Her bare vulva, squeezed between her thighs, puckered outward slightly. She wondered if she should be embarrassed. As he had promised, he didn't laugh. He looked admiringly, it seemed to her. Hannah felt insecure about her thighs being a little more curvaceous than she wanted. She was glad that her brother didn't cringe. "Say something please," she implored.

Paul appeared to search his brain for words, "nice, beautiful, it's beautiful."

"Have you ever seen . . . pussy . . . before?"

"Yeah, lots. Well, not in real life of course, but lots of pictures."

"You're girlfriend never?"

"No, that was off limits."

"You really think I look beautiful?" She laughed at herself as soon as she said it.

"Yeah, you look smooth and pink and alluring."

"Alluring?"

"Attractive. You look attractive. I like how it looks pouty."

"That's good? I have a pouty pussy?"

"Yeah, I like it."

She was feeling bold now. Her brother had let her take the lead with their mutual striptease and she was going to push it further. By this time she was humming with sexual arousal. She was thinking less and less about the fact that Paul was her brother and thinking more and more about how turned on she was and how she wanted more. "Do you want a closer look?" she asked coyly.

"Okay." Paul looked like he was in a trance. The further along she took things, the more excited she got, but Paul looked increasingly uncomfortable and docile.

Hannah stepped over to the sofa and sat down. She put her hand on the cushion, "come sit next to me."

She watched her brother's erect member bounce gracelessly as he got up and walked over. The conical point glinted in the sunlight that streamed in the half-opened curtains. "You're leaking," she mused as he sat down next to her.

Without invitation, she reached over and touched the tip of her finger to the little hole on the end of her brother's penis where a droplet of clear liquid was forming. He didn't move to stop her, but there was a sharp intake of breath. She rubbed her finger in a tiny circular motion around the tip of his penis. It was slick. She withdrew and rubbed the warm sticky liquid between her finger and her thumb. It had the consistency of syrup. When she separated her digits, a translucent streamer stretched between.

"Is that your sperm coming out?" she asked candidly.

"No, it's not semen. I think it's called 'pre-cum'"

"Oh . . . does that mean you're going to cum?"

"Not necessarily, but it means I'm super turned on right now. I'm not going to ejaculate without some kind of physical stimulation, but it wouldn't take much right now. Like, if you rubbed my dick again like you did before, I'd probably cum instantly."

"Wow, that would make a mess. Does that mean I'm so damn sexy you can't resist your own sister?"

"I could try to deny it, but it's hard to hide a raging, dripping hard-on when I'm in the nude."

"Are you going to be able to keep your cool this summer? You can't go around with a boner all the time. You'll scare the womenfolk." She smiled devilishly.

"I can only try . . ."

Hannah thought about licking her fingers, but she looked at her brother and decided that he might think it was weird. Instead, she wiped her hand on her bare thigh, leaving behind a glistening slick.

"Are you sure you want a closer look? I don't think it's going to make your condition any better."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I guess you got used to it with that girlfriend of yours," she smirked.

"Funny. But, sadly true."

Hannah lay back on the sofa. "You really want me to do this?"

Paul nodded silently.

"If you want to see more," Hannah toyed with her brother, "you have to ask me to show you. Ask nicely and tell me exactly what you want to see."

"Okay," he followed along, "would you please, pretty please, show me your pouty pink pussy lips, sweet little sis?"

Hannah grinned, "Since you asked so nicely, big brother." Feeling single-minded in her intensifying sexuality, she dramatically swung her legs straight up, exposing her crotch, and then she spread her legs wide apart for her brother.

She watched him as he looked down, captivated, at her displayed womanhood.

"You can get closer if you want. It doesn't bite. I promise."

He leaned forward. She could feel the warmth of her brother's breath on her vulva. He was so close Hannah thought his mouth was going touch her lips. She held her breath in anticipation, but, he didn't do it. "Can I touch you?" he asked politely.

Hannah nodded and swallowed.

She felt a finger gingerly run the length of her labia. He gently prodded and pinched her tender lips. "You've really never touched a girl's pussy before, have you," she stated with conviction.

Paul shook his head, still rubbing her genitals lightly.

Her brother's fingers playing with her there revved up her rising ardor. This emboldened her to push it a little further. She was no longer afraid of her brother's reaction. "Do you want to feel what it's like inside?" she asked brazenly.

"You're okay with that?" His voice shook noticeably.

Hannah reached down to her bald muff with both hands and spread open her pussy lips as her brother watched. "Do you see my hole?" she asked, pointing it out with her finger.

"Yeah. It's pink. That's your vagina?"

Hannah had to suppress a laugh, "Yes. You've really never touched a girl there before?"

"Never."

Her mouth was on perma-grin, her sexual anticipation growing rapidly. "Are you going to feel me?" she implored, still holding the soft petals of her labia open in invitation. "You let me feel you. Aren't you a little curious?"

"More than curious. It's hard to describe. You wouldn't believe how much I've wanted to get into Kate's pants . . . or any girl's, really. Now you're showing me your pussy like it's no big deal, just like that. I know, we're in a nudist colony and all that, but, I have to tell you, your pussy looks really tempting right now, especially when you hold it open like that. You have no idea how good you look to me right now. But Jesus, Hannah, you're my sister . . ."

"So? If that bothers you, why did you let me touch you? I wish you wouldn't make such a big deal about everything, Paul. You make it sound like we're doing something terrible. You're going to see me naked a lot, pussy and all. I don't see why touching me for a second is any worse than that. Don't you want to?"

Vielle
Vielle
337 Followers