A Nun's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley was made to lick the younger woman's arsehole next. Sister Mercy stretched out her tiny frame on the bed and Mrs Watson dove in with her tongue. The nun had a tiny little bottom, so nicely shaped that Shelley could never resist the order to lick it. Sex with a lesbian nun was sure to send her to hell and the "dirtiness" of licking her arse only made more exciting – especially because Mercy enjoyed it so much.

Once Mercy was re-charged she rolled over and Shelley knew, without a word, what was expected. She once more stuck her face into Mercy's cunt, flicking her tongue over the tiny clit and lapping at the cunt juices that flowed from the Sister's hole. Shelley knew she was being exploited as a lesbian slut and she enjoyed it all. She loved it when Sister Mercy drove home the point by taking a handful of red hair and dragging her mouth harder against her spasming cunt. Only when Shelley's face was soaked in cunt juice did Grace relent.

She took care of Mrs Watson after that, delivering a series of explosive orgasms to the older woman. Shelley had never known orgasms like the ones she received from the nuns. Then again, she'd never had a woman shove four fingers up her cunt as Mercy could do. And when the tiny nun went down on her, sucking and licking her slit and her engorged clit, Shelley Watson passed into a world of ecstacy.

Mercy always kept the strap-on till last. The other nuns rarely allowed her to use it. Shelley Watson would not have chosen it either - it was like the ultimate perversion - but she never argued with sweet Sister Mercy. The younger woman used a huge dildo in her harness, something close to the size of Bob Watson - or so she'd been told. It took some effort to fuck Shelley with it but Mercy felt it worth the effort. She loved the feeling of power she got from stretching and pounding the older woman's cunt. Sometimes she pulled Shelley's hair hard while fucking her from behind and that usually triggered more orgasms. Mercy couldn't see the 36-FF tits bouncing and swaying as Shelley was hammered doggy-style but she could finger the tiny brown butthole of her victim.

Sister Mercy loved to force her strap-on cock into that tiny hole. It was so sinful for a member of the Order to behave like that and Shelley didn't even enjoy being fucked anally. She had never taken a man "up there" and certainly not her husband with his big eight-plus inches – not even animals did such things. Yet she never complained about the degradation of being arse-fucked by a nun. Taking that big toy in her rectum was more like a price to be paid for the excitement Mercy provided. Yet, the intensity of the arse-fucking was undeniable and Shelley Watson always enjoyed the day after and feeling the effects of tiny Mercy having reamed her married, respectable bottom.

Once they were done and cleaned-up, Mercy made a date for the following week. "Sister Dolores and Sister Marian want to come as well," she told the older woman. Shelley Watson grinned excitedly at that news.

************

Once again Sister Teresa was kept busy and Claire felt as if she had no-one to "de-brief" with. That was a problem because the nun was still trying to work out exactly how she felt about what was happening to her. She'd always known she enjoyed sex but she'd felt there was an element of sin about it – especially as she had never married. Now, as a nun in a holy order, she was actively engaging in sexual play with men and those old feelings of lust and release were stronger than ever.

Claire knew she was on the fringes of a secret society of sexual passion and debauchery but, for the time being, she was left to her own devices. She had enjoyed the sex play and especially the careful attention from Father John - she knew it was wrong but she found herself having the most sinful thoughts concerning the handsome priest. The worst part was \was feeling incredibly aroused almost all the time. She had no opportunity to discuss any of this with Sister Teresa or Father John. And so her spare moments were filled with thoughts of men and cocks and fucking. The only thing that seemed to work was to throw herself into her work and Sister Claire knew that, too, was part of a plan. Sister Teresa knew a few days of good, hard work for the Order would help Claire combat her feelings of guilt. But at night Claire had taken to long sessions of masturbation using the vibrator her supervisor had provided.

It was not until after church the following Sunday that Claire had contact from Teresa. She was surprised to read the text inviting her to another "meeting" that evening. The email explained that two priests were very keen to meet her. Claire understood completely the purpose of her "meeting" and what the men would expect of her. And all this on a holy day when she should be thinking only of the Lord. She felt disgusted at herself but still her body tingled at the thought. She was a nun who was betraying her vows and her beliefs. What was more, she was a slut. It seemed so easy for the others to proffer her for sex and to expect her to "put out". Claire knew of Father Peter and was a little shocked to realise he was in the "secret circle" as well. Father Filippo was visiting from Italy, a sabbatical, and she'd heard he was a most handsome man.

Claire thought about all this for a moment and then she smiled to herself. She thought of Father John and how much she wanted him and to please him. Besides, Claire knew she was far too horny to resist the temptation this time. Perhaps that, too, was all part of the plan. Teresa had said she was under no obligation – "no-one will force you to do anything you don't want". But Claire typed a quick reply – "please tell them I will be there".