A Nun's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************** Sister Teresa's plan had worked. Arriving for the big "sex party", Claire was much less nervous than she was horny. She'd guessed correctly that this was a final initiation, a last test before being fully admitted into the secret sex society of the Order of the Mount. She was ready for anything, desperate to be fucked and determined to please both Sister Teresa and Father John.

Her knock at the door was answered by Father John. He took her in his arms and kissed her softly. "Its no holds barred tonight," he said to her. "So I said a little prayer for you today." Claire smiled and hugged Father John, knowing that she was about to behave like a total slut.

The nun was led through the luxurious house to a big room at the back. There were two giant mattresses on the floor and a big leather lounge against one wall. Through another door Claire could see a king-sized bed. But she was more interested in the other party-goers. Three women were on one side of the room -- Claire, Sister Teresa and Mother Mary. The young nun had heard about the sexual prowess of Mother Mary. Both Teresa and Father John had been happy to brief Claire about the exploits of head of the Order of the Mount.

Facing them were four men. Claire had contemplated the dangers of being taken by so many at once -- abuse and rape. But she knew there was no need for worry and never would be with the secret society. Four men -- she would break her vows tonight by having sex with four men. She smiled at Father John and Bob Watson and then turned to Father Filippo and Dan Waters. Claire knew that Mr Waters was not at all religious -- he was a business colleague of Bob's and his firm had done some construction work on local churches. On the recommendation of Bob Watson, and for a hefty discount on the price of his services, Dan had been introduced to the secret society.

Claire was delighted to be with them and the thought of so many cocks was making her tremble. As John and Filippo approached, the horny nun went straight to her knees. There was no hesitation in letting two of her favourite priests use her mouth. By the time both men had their cocks out everyone else was undressing and Mother Mary was cooing over Bob Watson's massive cock. Claire grabbed both cocks, thrilled to hold two hard shafts and desperate to taste them. In turn she pulled each cock into her mouth, slurping and sucking on the priests. To make sure they knew how keen she was, Claire used her hands to cup and fondle both sets of balls. Tonight she would leave nothing to chance.

In the corner of her eye, she saw that Teresa and Mary were in a tight lesbian embrace, grabbing one another's tits and cunts as the men watched with obvious delight. There was little time for the women to enjoy one another, however, as the guys all wanted their turns of the mouths of these slutty nuns.

Claire was kept on her knees, being face-fucked by the priests before Dan Waters decided to experience the mouth of the newest inductee. Claire knew she liked this one - well-built, handsome and softly spoken. "They told me you were a cock slut, Sister," he said quietly as he presented his cock to her. Claire knew she was a cock slut and she wanted this one. It was as straight as an iron rod and had some many beautiful veins. With a smile she let this stranger introduce his cock into her soft mouth and instantly was thrilled by the sensations of him on her tongue.

The others were all fucking by then - Teresa riding Father Filippo while Mary was on hands and knees waiting to be spit-roasted. Dan was first to shove his cock into the older woman's cunt. Claire saw Father John slide his cock between Mother Mary's lips and she was not at all jealous. How could she be when Bob Watson was next to fill her own mouth? His enormous cock brushed against Claire's cheek as she licked her lips, grinning hungrily at the council chairman. Neither said a word as Bob Watson slowly pushed his giant meat into the young nun's mouth, holding her head gently to assist his thrusting. Bob was definitely too big for poor Claire, stretching her mouth wider than she liked. Luckily he was slick from the saliva of the other nuns which made it a little easier for him to slide between her lips. Claire gave a silent prayer that tonight she'd be screwed by that massive cock.

It was Father John who was first to fuck Claire that night. She was more aroused than ever by having an audience. She was ready to be a slut for them all on this night, knowing all four men would use her. But still she was grateful that Father John would be the first. He lay her on one of the mattresses and positioned himself above her. Claire felt as if she had waited too long for this. She groaned aloud as the priest penetrated her cunt.

Close by, she could hear Mother Mary being double-teamed by Father Filippo and Dan Watson. The older woman was something of a sexual athlete and she was clearly accustomed to being fucked hard from both ends.

Sister Teresa was also on hands and knees, slowly taking more and more of Bob's huge prong inside her holy cunt. Like all the women that night, Teresa had kept her crucifix on and it was swinging between her hefty tits as Bob Watson grasped her hips tightly and jammed himself ever deeper.

Claire came so wonderfully with John thrusting into her before the others took their turns. With four men to three women it was certain she'd never be left alone or empty. The young nun happily spread her legs for them, feeling like a whore and never happier. It was so depraved but Claire, so deprived over recent weeks, wanted all the screwing they could give her. Besides, she could see Mother Mary proving once again that all sex was a gift from God. As the Mother Superior cried out her orgasm so too did Claire, cumming explosively and without a care except for the desire for still more screwing. The nun gave another small prayer of thanks as Father John and Father Filippo positioned her for a spit-roast. She loved priests and their cocks and there was nothing better than to receive two holy rods at once. Claire groaned loudly as the men took turns to fill her mouth and thrust deep into her cunt. The young nun could feel her own heavy crucifix swing beneath her as the men fucked her so casually. As they swapped places the eager young nun could taste her flooding cunt juices on both those holy cocks. Claire could not stop cumming and she had no desire to -- slut or not, this was her role as the newest member of the secret society.

Bob Watson wanted her mouth again. Fresh from screwing the other two nuns, he knelt in front of Claire as another of the men fucked her deep from behind. Claire was not sure which cock was in her cunt and she no longer cared. She could see Teresa taking Filippo right then, her heavy tits swinging so nicely. But that thought was lost as "big" Bob Watson tried to force his cock into her mouth again. She could taste another woman's juices on his shaft and it was delicious. The slamming from behind got more vigorous and Claire struggled to keep Bob in her mouth, screaming out a massive orgasm. Claire might have been embarrassed to cum so loudly in public except that she could see what was being done to Mother Mary.

The older woman was on the lounge chair, legs wide and with two cocks to pleasure. Mary had Dan in her mouth and one hand stroking Father John. Between her legs, Teresa was crouched down, licking -- not her cunt but her anus. Mother Mary was being prepared for an arse fuck and that was usually Teresa's job.

The men switched Claire to a new position. She was riding Filippo's cock, her crucifix bouncing obscenely as she bounced up and down. Bob Watson was in her mouth again and this way it was much easier for Claire to manage his enormous bulk. He was so big and she wondered whether her cunt would stretch to fit him -- not stopping to consider if that alone made her a whore.

Mary was dragged off the lounge and once more positioned on all fours. Dan pressed the head of his cock against Mary's rear end as she greedily swallowed John's cock. It didn't take long for the experienced, older nun to accept half of Dan's gorgeous shaft. From Claire's vantage point it was obvious that Claire Mother Mary was enjoying it. She seemed to love it even more when Dan started slapping her arse cheeks, the sounds of skin beating on skin reverberating through the room.

They all continued to copulate madly, with abandon, as Mother Mary enjoyed her first anal orgasm of the night. Teresa was cumming, too, as Father John ate her well-stretched cunt. Bob went over and sucked on Teresa's hefty tits while Filippo did the same to Claire. She was in a kind of heaven on earth at that point, fucked and surrounded by four lovely men with their rigid cocks all horny for the nuns.

Then Teresa was pushed onto the lounge chair by Filippo. She stroked his cock hard and fast, as if following a secret signal, and did not stop even as the priest sprayed his cum onto her face. Teresa let out a squeal of delight. Then Bob Watson did the same to Claire, splattering her cheeks, lips and even getting some over one eye and in her hair. Bob always had a big load Claire was pleased to receive his cum like that -- it was not the first time but the young nun had learned about the thrill of worshipping Bob's impressive cock and the satisfaction of taking a man's load on her soft, young face.

Finally it was time for a rest. Even the energetic Mother Mary needed a break after taking Dan up her arsehole. Drinks and snacks were passed around. With a shared smile, Teresa and Claire opted not to clean their faces of the cum deposits. Both women were proud to have been marked that way. Besides, a thick coating of semen was a good advertisement of their desire for more sexual fun. Filippo passed around glasses of wine. Sister Claire noted that his cock, and that of Bob Watson, remained erect and hard. The men, too, planned a lot more fun on this night.

She cuddled with Father John for a while. His embrace felt protected, as if even a slutty nun could be made safe in the midst of such debauchery.

"Are you doing OK?" he asked her softly.

Sister Claire could only smile and nod in response. Never in her dreams, not even before she entered the Order, had she imagined herself in a gathering like this. It seemed so foolish now that she'd been ashamed of that first threesome at uni. Being a nun was about self-sacrifice and yet these nuns, some of them at least, had shown Claire a whole new way of "giving herself".

Her face still coated in Bob Watson's dried semen, Claire turned as Father John moved to kiss her. She knew she belonged to the Order of the Mount but Claire still had a special longing for this beautiful priest.

Hugging, kissing Father John, Claire felt other hands on her skin. The men were signalling they were ready for more sucking and fucking. Claire was still more than happy to let them have what they wanted. She would never again need to hide the fact she was a slut and a nun who enjoyed fucking priests. She reached out to take their cocks ion her hands once again as hands groped her tits and pinched her nipples.

A hand went between her legs and once more parted her things to allow access to the stranger. It was Father Filippo and he was starting the second round by eating the young nun's cunt. Claire succumbed quickly and loudly came in the mouth of this wonderful priests and man. His oral abilities, she decided, were as good as Sister Teresa's who, right at that moment, was demonstrating her own as she lay between the thighs of Mother Mary.

As was his way, Father Filippo pressed two fingers into the tight backdoor of the young nun and this time she was not only ready but she was delighted at the extra stimulation. Claire still had not realised how carefully she had been carefully trained in anal pleasure but she would not have cared anyway. The combination of having her cunt eaten and her arse probed pushed the nun over the edge yet again.

Soon Filippo rolled over and pulled Sister Claire on top of him. She was soaking and easily swallowed his rigid cock inside her cunt, moaning her pleasures into his ear. This time there was surprise as she felt a finger piercing her anus and with a quick glance she saw a grinning Sister Teresa behind her. Claire had never felt so full and she wondered whether she'd have enough orgasms left for the remainder of the night.

Soon Bob Watson was once more behind Sister Teresa, mounting her and driving his enormous cock deep into her hole, to the sounds of exquisite pleasure on the part of the nun.

Filippo had turned his attention to the Mother Superior who, as Claire had one, was on top of the Italian priest as his cock thrust up into her cunt. Sister Claire had a brief glimpse as Dan Waters took up position behind the older nun and once again started to force his cock into that pliant arsehole. With a shock she realised that they meant to fuck Mother Mary in her arse and cunt at the same time. The older nun was to be double penetrated as the others carried on with their own debauchery.

Claire would have loved to watch but Father John was beside her again, gently forcing her head down for her to suck his cock. She could see it was wet with Mary's cunt juice. Inspiration hit Claire at that instant and for the only time ever she resisted the wonderful priest.

"Please Father. I want you to be the first to take my bottom."

The priest looked at her calmly. "Are you sure Sister? I'd be honoured but don't feel you have to."

But Claire was certain. She had dreamed of this, planned it. The pleasure she took from having her anus licked had convinced her. The careful masturbation and trials with her new toys had ensured she was ready to be penetrated back there. Even Doctor Gary had assured Claire that she was ready. She was almost desperate to be screwed in her bum and she knew Father John should be her first.

At her silent nod, the priest rose and took her hand to guide her to the bedroom. This was to be an intimate moment and the bedroom would give them just a little more privacy. Claire climbed onto the bed and assumed the doggy position. The crucifix swinging between her tits reminded her again that sex was a gift from God. She knew there were other positions to take an arse fuck but Claire was eager to expose her hole to Father John. It was an act of submission to the beautiful priest. More than that, Claire wanted her virgin anus opened as wide as possible before he thrust himself inside.

John knew the fingering would have loosened her up already but he was taking no chances. He smeared some lube over his shaft and once more asked Claire if she was really ready. "Please Father," she said softly. "I want you to do it." The slutty nun knew she was nervous and shaking but she wanted this all the same.

Claire was surprised at how easily the priest penetrated her anus, grateful for her experimentation as she felt him start to fill her up from behind. But that was only the head and she let out a gasp as soon as Father John had the shaft of his cock start to enter her. He paused and Claire realised her mistake. "Don't stop Father," she begged him.

The priests had taken other anal cherries before so he knew how to proceed. Gently rocking his hips he slowly worked two inches of his cock into the tight young arsehole. He knew the nun would be second-guessing herself, wondering whether he'd be too much in that tiny hole. In fact that was exactly what Claire was wondering. She tried to relax but there was no denying his wonderful cock felt harder and larger in her sphincters than any toy.

In fact Claire didn't know how to describe the sensations. She felt plugged, filled and stretched. It was not comfortable at all and yet she actually felt her body react in a most enjoyable way. Naturally she associated anal penetration with orgasms, Doctor Gary and the others had seen to that. "Keep going," she whispered to the priest.

John added some more lube and resumed his rocking. Soon he was three quarters inserted into the nun's arsehole. It was a wondrous sight and she felt even better with her arse tight around his cock. He could not see the grimace on her face, a reaction to the burning feeling of her first arsefuck, but he knew to reassure her. "Its in Sister. You're really being fucked in your bottom."

"Oh Jesus" was her hoarse response. It was as much a prayer of thanks as it was an exclamation of delight. Her first gift of her anus and to such a wonderful man as Father John.

As the good doctor had foretold, the longer John thrust into her bottom the better it felt. Her body had adjusted and she could feel how easily he was thrusting into her to his full depth. The feeling of his balls on her cunt as he shoved forward was only adding to her delight. Claire still felt incredibly full but somehow her body felt so warm and tingly and she was amazed at how much of his cock she could feel as he fucked that tight little place. She had never felt a cock as intimately as this and Claire knew anal sex would be a regular event from here on.

She even thought she might orgasm from the sensations of a man shoving his hard cock into her bottom. It was feeling that good and Claire wondered why she'd given in to her foolish fears for so long. She loved being arsefucked.

When Father John could hold-off no longer he grunted to the young nun. "I'm close to cumming Sister. Time to stop."

"No," she cried out instantly. "Please cum Father. Please cum in there. I want it."

She'd never known she could be so dirty but the priest needed no further urging. He humped the once-virgin hole harder and faster, momentarily forgetting his care for the nun, until he grunted and called out "now Sister" as the first spurt of his semen flooded into the woman's bowels. That arsehole felt so fabulous and he kept humping till he delivered his entire load. He was oblivious right then to Claire's reactions, the nun almost crying at the depraved beauty of sharing such an intimate sexual act with a man she admired so much.

John knew to provide some "after care" to the newest member of the secret society but soon enough he led her back to the main room. Claire was glowing with pride, though feeling rate exhausted. She was astonished, then, to see Mother Mary on hands and knees with the prodigious cock of Bob Watson slamming into her bottom. Fresh from her first anal fuck. Claire would not quite believe that such an enormous thing could fit into a such a small hole but there was no doubting that Mary was cumming very successfully, and rather loudly, as a result of Bob screwing of her back door.

While Bob Watson continued to have his way with Mary's bumhole, the others joined together for a slow wind-down from the night's exertions. The women had their tits sucked and licked softly and Claire could see Teresa was ready for one final orgasm. Filippo went down on Claire again, muttering about the sight of semen leaking from her back passage. Thanks to those fantastic oral skills she enjoyed a final climax for the night with Father John gently biting her nipples while Filippo flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit.

By the time Mother Mary had released her arsehole from Bob's huge cock there was only one man who'd not cum that night -- and Sister Teresa still had the energy to suck Dan Waters until he shouted his climax and went balls deep into the nun's mouth so he could empty his load down her throat.

Claire was tired and ached a little but she was on the highest of highs. She was a woman who'd felt ashamed of her sexual needs before taking her orders. Now a fully-fledged nun she was also the newest full member of the secret sex society at the heart of the Order of the Mount. Her life was to be one of service to the needy on the one hand and service to a group of horny clergy on the other. That required some extra prayers of thanks at church on Sunday.