A Nun's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her night was not quite done, however. Bob Watson still wanted his way with the young nun. He'd cum earlier but had stayed hard throughout, even after screwing the wonderful Mother Mary in the bum. After a quick clean-up he wanted to finish the night with Sister Claire. Luckily the new inductee was both submissive and feeling energised still.

"Help me Sister?" he asked the other nun with an evil wink. Together they took Claire's hands and she quickly realised what was in store for her. There was a moment of doubt in the mind of the young nun -- having been so thoroughly fucked she was not sure she could take any more. And she was really not sure she could fit Bob's huge meat into her tired cunt hole. Claire looked to Father John but he showed only a kindly smile and she realised she had no choice in the matter.

Teresa positioned Claire, laying her on one of the mattresses and kneeling behind her head. As Mary slobbered and pat on Bob's hug prick, Teresa grasped Claire's ankle and lifted then high and wide. She was totally on offer to the eager Bob Watson and he approached her with a wicked grin.

"I always get to complete the initiation, Sister," he said. "Don't worry, you'll be nice and stretched after so much fucking."

In fact, Mr Watson rather hoped she'd still be nice and tight for his massive manhood. He took position in front of her holes and splayed her cuntlips with one hand as he pressed the head of his giant cock against the nun's tight opening. Watson pressed forward and for the first time Claire felt a massive cock begin to force its way into her sex.

The Mother Superior lay beside Claire and stroked her hair while whispering into her ear. "Relax end enjoy it my dear. He's going to hurt you but its worth it."

Mother Mary had not lied, she knew the truth from her own experience, and Claire gasped and tried to make her body relax as she felt the incredible girth of Bob Watson begin to split her cunt. The whole scene was unbelievable but Claire was sure she could feel herself tearing as the huge meat was forced into her. Mr Watson grunted his delight at how tight she was but he was not waiting.

Claire's body was rebelling against his size, causing Claire to whimper at the dull ache in her cunt but, at the same time, she could feel her body tingling and knew her cunt juices were still flowing. She'd seen her supervisor. Sister Teresa take this huge thing inside her cunt and hungered for the same. She still wanted it even if it meant being damaged by something so large and hard.

"Oh Jesus," she called out, not thinking of the blasphemy as Bob Watson drove his huge thing into her body. Teresa gripped more firmly on her ankles, spreading her wider still. If anal sex made her feel full it still did not compare to being fucked by a cock so huge as this one. She had seen him screw Mary's arsehole but Claire didn't care about that. He was hurting her and yet, as Mother Mary had promised, it was totally worth it as she felt his cock touch parts of her cunt she'd never had touched before. She looked straight into Mary's eyes with a wild expression. Claire knew she was going to cum with that monster up her cunt.

There was a signal between Bob and Mary and the layman started to pump his hips just as she began softly stroking Claire's clit. There was no reason not to ensure Claire would climax and it would only help as Bob started to fuck the young nun with force. He was going to shoot his load into her and there was nothing that Claire could do but lay back and immerse herself in the fog of having a giant cock abuse her hole as the older nun stimulated her clitoris.

Claire cried out with pain and elation as her last orgasm for the night smashed through her. Bob was cumming at almost the same time and Claire somehow felt her own climax rise to a greater intensity as this man and his huge cock flooded her wicked and sinful fuck hole.

Father John and Mother Mary shared a quick glance as Claire huffed and puffed through the remainder of her orgasm. Each knew what the other was thinking. Sister Claire was a full member now. She was ready to be introduced to Monsignor Davis.